Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-30-2007, 12:35 AM   #1  
Just Another Girl

S/C/G: 180/222/115

Height: 5'4

Question new to this

Hello just wanted to say hello to everyone and anyone that can offer some advice on where to start would be very helpful.... Thank you all and look forward to making some new friends and support.
wildthang1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 05:15 AM   #2  
oh to be this graceful

S/C/G: 293/270/160

Height: 5'9''

Welcome WildThang to 3fc

Anytime you need to talk come on in , These ladies and gentlemen are fabulous. Good luck on your journey
Anna
flawlesscube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:02 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 34% b.f./31.1%/25%

Height: 5'7"

Welcome. We all do different things to lose the weight. After 20 years I've finally found what works for me. It may not work for you because we are all very much individuals that is why the diet industry is so lucrative.
I have read 2 great books YOU on a diet and Superfoods Rx. I eat every 2.5 hours. Foods high in nutrition, lots of vegetables, fruit, high fiber, fish and buffalo, lots of water and exercise daily. You wouldn't go a day without sleep why go a day without exercise. I will never gain this weight back. For the first time I am never hungry and my head is in the right place too. I wish you luck on your journey. I usually post in the 100 lb. club. I feel the most comfortable there.
sharonrr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:19 AM   #4  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

I was gonna say Fitday is a good place to start but I see you've found it already. I guess just cut your calories back between 1200 to 1500 a day and try to get in a couple of walking miles a day, or whatever exercise you enjoy most. God luck!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote