Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-15-2007, 01:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 155/150/132

Height: 5' 6"

Default DECIDED to Change MY Life!!!

Hello Everyone! I started the Extreme Fat Smash this morning. I bought the book yesterday and went to the market for my fruits and veggies and water. I woke up this morning with a plan of attack!!! I have a notebook that I outlined when/what I'd be eating and exercising for today.

I don't have a whole lot of weight to lose, 20-25 lbs. I've been carrying a little belly fat my entire adult life. Sometimes my belly has been bigger than other times, sometimes smaller, but never flat. Over the past couple years I've been packing on a few more pounds of fat, most of it settling in right in the stomach. It's not pretty. And I'm sick of it. Sick, sick, sick of it. I've tried other "diets" having very little if any success.

What's different this time? I DECIDED! That's right, I decided to take charge of my body. I decided that this time I'm achieving success. I decided to smash the fat once and for all!!!!!

Would anyone else like to join me in deciding to change our lives?
Transforming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:51 PM   #2  
Yes, indeed.

S/C/G: 176/170/125

Height: 5'5"

Hi Transforming.

I carry all my weight in my belly, too. ~_~ It sucks to have great arms and legs, and this weird fat belly, haha. I suppose I don't have "a lot" of weight to lose either - especially in comparison to the accomplishments a lot of posters here have made. But the difference between the 150's and the 130's / 120's is huuuge in terms of physical appearance.

Best of luck to you, and I hope your plan works out well.
cupcakesundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:34 PM   #3  

Thanks Cupcakesundae!

Today is my second day and when I got up this morning I had to reaffirm my commitment to lose weight. I got through yesterday and I know I can get through today as well. It's not really all that bad, at least not yet anyway.
Old 06-16-2007, 11:37 PM   #4  
Waiting to make it small

S/C/G: 181/181/155

Height: 5'7

Hi there, I am just starting this diet thing as well and I
hate belly fat! your diet sounds like what I am doing.
Can you tell me more? I am going to work out 5 days
a week and I plan on eating lots of fruits, vegetables and
protein. I am going to try to limit simple sugars and eat
more whole grains. Tell me how your diet it working. I
am interested in a more regimented approach.

Tallglass of H20
tallglassh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 10:30 AM   #5  

Sure. I take my extreme fat smash book out every night and write down the next days meal plan in my notebook. I write in the workout I intend to do as well. When I get up in the morning, I head to the gym or outside, when I get back I have my notebook on the kitchen counter with my breakfast plan. I leave my notebook in the kitchen all day, writing down what time and what I eat. It's taking the guess work out and the frustration of standing in front of the fridge mumbling, "What CAN I eat?" At the end of the day, I review how well I did with sticking to my plan and I'm ready to write down tomorrow's plan. Somehow, having it in writing makes it seem like a recipe for weight loss.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:43 AM   #6  
banned

S/C/G: 176/155/135

Height: 5'7"

Hey, transforming. You and I are on the same boat! I'm pretty happy with the rest of my body, but as for my stomach, it's really not too much to look at. I am looking to lose 21 lbs. I'm not doing the Fat flush, i'm doing south beach (my dad did it and had success, losing 15 lbs in a month!) so i'm hoping it goes well. I also bought the Envy Girls dvd, along with a yoga ball and some free weights. I started on monday, and I'm hoping that I can finally get my stomach flat. I've never had a flat stomach in all my life, so it would be a nice thing to acheive. Good luck to you!
Elegant Departure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 01:29 PM   #7  
NeverFatWhenIDream

S/C/G: 196/196/140

Height: 5' 2"

Red face

Good for you Transforming! I woke up this morning to everyone around me starting to lose weight, emails in my inbox screaming I need to get started and infomercials on every channel....I think I need to do something. I am 5 months past the birth of my first child and 3 months past my 40th Birthday...I need to do something and quick! I have everything left over from the last time I joined Weight Watchers, I just need to get on the ball. Speaking of ball, I have one of those too, just collecting dust along with a pilates machine and yoga props. I have everything I need but motivation. Inspite of it all, I am happy to be a new mom.
NeverFatWhenIDream is offline   Reply With Quote