Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-07-2007, 01:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/179/130

Default Back to the site

It has been along time since I have been on the site. I got pregnant and just recently gave birth to my second son Chase on March 1st. I am back and looking to loss those pounds. I was lucky enough to come out of my pregnancy 5 pounds lighter than going in. This is a difference from my first pregnancy where I came out 50 pounds heavier. Anyways nice to meet you all and I will be seeing you on the posts.
canadiancutiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:42 AM   #2  
Meg

Congratulations on the birth of your son!

You did great losing five pounds - wow! With such a great head start, you'll get the rest of the weight off in no time.

Welcome back!
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:19 AM   #3  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Congratulations on the new addition to the family and Congratulations on the loss of weight, too. You must be a very proud new Mother for sure.

Glad to see you are back with us . . . . . . from a fellow Canadian. You know you are in the right place for lots of support and encouragement as you travel down the long winding road to better health and fitness.

Just want to let you know we have a pretty active CRAZY CANUKS CLUCK CLUB on the go since you were around here last . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108686 . . . Hope you will make us one of your regular stops as you travel around 3FC.

Well, chickie . . . you have a wonderful moving and shaking kind of day . . . hope to see you again really soon . . .
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote