Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-08-2007, 10:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 308/237/180

Height: 5'9"

Default Hi, I'm new!

Not new to the dieting thing, but new here. I have been lurking here a few times, but tonight I decided to join up. I started my diet/exercise plan in December of 2004. By Sept of 2005 I had lost 66 pounds, and then I got pregnant. I had my baby in June of 2006. I had gained 47 pounds in my pregnancy! I resolved that by the time my baby had turned 6 months I would be back to my pre baby weight and luckily I have made that goal. Now my baby is nine months old and I'm only down an extra 5 pounds from my prebaby weight. Some of my IRL friends and I started a Fat Club, basically to support each other, share tips, work out together, ect, but it has disbanded due to lack of interest by everyone but me! Since then I have pretty much blown off the whole diet thing, I do exercise, but I've really been treating myself to eating what ever I want lately! Well, no more! I am back in action as of this moment. Looking at all of the progress some of you have made has really motivated me. Thanks everyone for sharing your stories!
cheshirepez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:11 PM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Thumbs up Keep on keepin' on ...

to 3FC's; and congrats on your new baby!!!

Many of us were lurkers before we finally made the decision to join in; and most of us are not new to the weight battle either. This site has been here for a while and I don't think it will disappear any time soon; not with all these amazing members, and more joining each day.

It's wonderful that you decided to come here and continue on your journey towards good health; look around and enjoy yourself. You will find lots of ideas and support here. Glad you joined us ~ a fellow encourager ... Rosebud.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:43 AM   #3  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Hi!

Rosebud's post said it GREAT! Welcome to our community!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:17 AM   #4  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to 3FC! You have made great progress yourself!

I figure when you have as much weight to lose as we do, that it won't necessarily happen smoothly in one shot. It is a long road - what is important is that we get there in the end.
NotTheCheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:27 AM   #5  
Ilene the Bean

cheshirepez... on your weightloss so far... You've come to the right place for encouragement and support....
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:48 AM   #6  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Hello and to 3FC!

I know how you feel with starting a little support group and having it disband. I made a little support thing with my sisters but in the end I am the only one left in it. I got depressed and felt unsupported and that's when I found 3FC. Neverending support-- day or night. The people here "get it" and understand where you are coming from.

Post often; we're here for ya!
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:48 PM   #7  
Yee Haw!

S/C/G: 278/220/130

Height: 5'4"

Hello and Welcome to 3FC!!!!

Congrats on your weight loss!! Thats awesome!
Kamily828 is offline   Reply With Quote