Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-22-2007, 08:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/196/176

Height: 6ft

Default Hello!

I've just joined this site to meet other people on a mission, and get encouragement really.

I'm 26 years old, 6ft tall and weigh 199lbs. I started my diet on the 28th December, and have lost 11lbs so far. I haven't lost any more weight for 3 weeks or so, and I don't know why. I'm losing inches, just not weight, and it's so demotivating! My size 16 trousers which had become tight are now falling down.
I'm getting married abroad in 5 months time. My partner is dieting too, he has another 2 stone to lose at least(he's lost 1.5 already). I need to lose at least another stone. We're exercising every night, and having 1200-1300 calories every day.

So, anyway, hi everyone!
Sidonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:23 PM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Nice to see you here! I would think at 6 feet tall, you aren't too far from your ideal weight--that's good! And having lost 11 pounds so far is excellent work.

It could be that you are eating more calories than you think, though--do you do any calorie tracking? Some people use computer trackers like FitDay, but there are many others to choose from. Also, what do you do to increase physical activity?

Another stone gone would make a big difference for you! Each one seems to be a point where people really start to notice.

Thanks for dropping in--be sure to browse around--maybe visit the Support forum for other tips.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote