Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-10-2007, 04:37 PM   #1  

Smile Sureslim : Just started!

A new year brings the same resolutions that I have been making for years. A friend of mine whom I haven't seen for months nearly had me on the floor. Sixty pounds lighter and so much happier he had nothing but great things to say about the program. I am giving it a try as well as posting on this board which is a new thing for me.I have 72.8 pounds to lose on my 5'3" frame. I am a 46 year old RN married to the best DH around and have a 20 year old DS who is on his own and loving it and a 16 year old DS.
Anyone else try this program?
Cruisegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:51 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Hello and welcome!

I haven't heard of that program. Keep us all updated on how you're doing. We love to hear success stories!!

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:37 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 78kg/68kg/53kg

Height: 159cm

hey Cruisegal, well guess we got the same new year resolutions huh. its been 3 weeks on the sureslim diet/lifestly and its working well plus m new here. Im loosing about 2kgs a week, going to the gym is still a bit tricky but will settle into a routine soon.. let me know how it goes with ya hey ... cheers
duwup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:26 PM   #4  

S/C/G: SW 275/see ticker/ GW 175

Height: 5'6

Hi,

I just started doing Sureslim. I started yesterday. I have 80+ pounds to lose. How are you doing on the program? I am struggling, lots of headaches, but I hear that ends soon.

Keep in touch!
Ginger
kissingginger is offline   Reply With Quote