Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-03-2007, 05:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193.6/193.6/145

Height: 5' 4.5"

Smile Starting WW Breastfeeding Plan

Hi! I started the WW breastfeeding plan today with the goal of losing about 50 lbs. I weight 193.6 and want to get down to 145. I was at 140 lbs. two years ago and loved it. Part of the weight was gained during pregnancy and part of it was gained due to a job change prior to pregnancy and overeating and lack of activity at my job. I quit that job and am now a stay-at-home mom with a 3-month-old DS, and two DD's ages 5 & 3. I finally feel committed and ready to lose the weight. I had lost 60 lbs in the past doing various diets, but never was able to keep it off. I'm hoping WW will be a more livable weight loss plan, especially since I am nursing right now. I would LOVE advice from anyone who has lost weight while breastfeeding. This is my third breastfed baby, but I've never found weight loss easy while nursing (although the "experts" say it's supposed to just magically come off). I'm hungry all the time. My DS is a big boy and nurses a lot, so I'm always starving. I'm also looking for a buddy (or 2, or 3,...) to help cheer me on. I need to lose the weight and keep it off for my kids! I need the energy to keep up with them and I want to be a good role model.
busymomofthree is offline   Reply With Quote