Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 01:23 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 196.5/185/125 (Reboot 2017)

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
Trying to attach pics..not sure if this will work. They aren't very good pics...but let's try this.
Great job Kelly!!!
Old 10-23-2014, 01:27 PM   #32  
On my last diet

S/C/G: 197.6/163.2/146

Height: 5'

Kissi and Kelly - thank you so much for the pics. You both look great and I can really see the difference.

I'm hoping to lose 50 by christmas and this was so motivating.
Old 10-23-2014, 01:30 PM   #33  
IP Started 9/29/2014

S/C/G: 215/194/155

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissi View Post
Okay. I'm going to post my before and after pic thus far for a little bit. The image on the left is about the only 'before' shot that I have saved. I keep updating the image on the right. I'm almost at 50 lbs lost which is crazy to think that I started IP in June. I'm planning on phasing off when my clinic scale is 135, but I'm still playing it by ear when I get down there.

I know you can't tell much from the first and second pic in the body, but I definitely can tell in my face and if I was wearing something more figure hugging in both pics you definitely can tell. I've lost a good chunk of my arms and around my waist and the girls have gone down a good bit but I'm still fitting into my D's and will probably settle in a full C.

And I apologize for the bathroom pics. That seems to be the place to take selfies.

Kissi - you look fantastic! I've just started, so I love seeing the before and afters!
Old 10-23-2014, 01:32 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 164.5/131.4/130

Height: 5'2.5"

Kelly - wow, you look great and I can really see a big difference!
Old 10-23-2014, 01:39 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Kissi & Kelly! Great comparison shots, motivating me to keep on track even through a stressful time here. Kissi, trying not to sound rude, but the new picture you look 'fitted' - old picture looked 'shrink wrapped' lol, I hope you take that in the nicest way possible as it's meant.

Liana
Old 10-23-2014, 01:49 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 244/225/150

Height: 5'5"

In the middle of my third week and honestly, I still worry that I have to be doing something wrong because it is THAT easy! I have fallen in love with the Doppio from Starbucks, premixed vanilla drink and I add some WF Carmel syrup, you would never know it's not a "real" Starbuckian treat!

Week 1 -9.8
Week 2 -3.8

I was hoping to lost 25 by T'giving...I am know hoping I will exceed that! THANK YOU IP!!!!
Old 10-23-2014, 01:50 PM   #37  
Started IP 6/12/14

S/C/G: 192/138.6/132

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
Kissi & Kelly! Great comparison shots, motivating me to keep on track even through a stressful time here. Kissi, trying not to sound rude, but the new picture you look 'fitted' - old picture looked 'shrink wrapped' lol, I hope you take that in the nicest way possible as it's meant.

Liana
I didn't take it as rude.

I definitely felt shrink wrapped having all of that weight on my short stature!! I had to donate the dress in the first picture as it didn't fit anymore at all. It's still weird shopping recently, I am drawn towards the flowy styles that I thought helped hide my weight when I was heavier than something more form fitting even though I have the confidence to pull off form fitting now, it's just hard to break those old habits. I did get some new skinny jeans that I'm wearing tomorrow. I'm excited about that and hopefully wont' undergrow (is that a word?) them since they have some stretch to them.

I hope things get a little less stressful for you, Liana. I know that stress is a major factor in our continuing journeys no matter where it arises from.
Old 10-23-2014, 01:55 PM   #38  
started IP 7/23/14

S/C/G: 264.4/161.4/164

Height: 5'3''

wowee! Love those before and after pics - so motivating!
Old 10-23-2014, 02:06 PM   #39  
Started IP 10/17/14

S/C/G: 257/Ticker/180

Height: 5'8"

Kissi and Kelly - You guys look great!! Keep taking pics of your progress, it really great to see how far you have come!

I can't wait to take a pic after I've lost 40-50 pounds. But I should have plenty of pics in between since I'm an Instagram fan.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:19 PM   #40  
IP Started 9/29/2014

S/C/G: 215/194/155

Height: 5.5

Ahh . . .almost through my 4th week. I have a big weekend of walking this weekend . . .

Can you all give me suggestions for favorite flavor of Quest Bars . . .

I won't be able to do my usually protocol on Saturday or Sunday for lunch. I can take my "snack" and breakfast with me. However, walking 26.2 miles on Saturday and 13.1 on Sunday, I'm going to need a little extra to keep me going.

Suggestions from you pros would be ever so appreciated!
Old 10-23-2014, 02:24 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Thank you all so much!! Pictures are very motivating!
Old 10-23-2014, 02:26 PM   #42  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky2012 View Post
Ahh . . .almost through my 4th week. I have a big weekend of walking this weekend . . .

Can you all give me suggestions for favorite flavor of Quest Bars . . .

I won't be able to do my usually protocol on Saturday or Sunday for lunch. I can take my "snack" and breakfast with me. However, walking 26.2 miles on Saturday and 13.1 on Sunday, I'm going to need a little extra to keep me going.

Suggestions from you pros would be ever so appreciated!
That's some serious walking! I would recommend bringing 1-2 extra packets with you. If you're walking you may want to think about having a backpack where you could store 1 or 2 Ready-to-Drink shakes, and a bar. (above and beyond what you usually have in the course of a day) An entire cucumber or two sliced up would also make a great (and hydrating) veggie snack. You need to make sure you replace all the calories you are burning!
Old 10-23-2014, 02:32 PM   #43  
Started IP 6/12/14

S/C/G: 192/138.6/132

Height: 5'3

Quest Bars:

IP Approved bars (last time I checked) Favorite to Not-So-Favorite List:

Cinnamon Roll (my favorite - I order these by the box!)
Coconut Cashew (probably my second favorite - I love coconuts and cashews though)
Chocolate Brownie (this one in the microwave on wax paper for like 10 seconds is sooooo good - it really cures a chocolate craving)
Strawberry Cheesecake (I like this one to throw in the mix)
Cookies & Cream (I like this one. It can be on the sweeter side though)
Banana Nut Muffin (a lot of people aren't a fan but I enjoyed this one)
Apple Pie (this one was okay but I prefer the cinnamon roll)
Chocolate Peanut Butter (This one reminded me of a Tootsie Roll
Double Chocolate Chunk (I haven't tried this one)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (only once a week as a super restricted) (I hear it's good but I haven't tried)
Lemon Crème Pie (I didn't care for this one. Tasted like lemon pledge smells) (I know some people like this one but I much prefer my lemon wafers if I want a lemon fix)

My suggestion would be to go to GNC and pick out a few flavors you think you would like to try. Press on the bars and try to find the softer ones (expiration dates further out means you are getting a fresher bar i.e. a softer one)

When I was starting out, I ordered the 'natural' flavored box from Quest Nutrition which are the bars sweetened with erythritol as opposed to sucralose and I tried those and found the ones I liked from that (You get 2 bars of each of the natural 'flavors' to try). Last suggestion would be to go to QuestNutrition.com and just order one of each of the approved IP Quest Bars and if you order 12 you get the mixed box discount.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:34 PM   #44  
started IP 6/21/14

S/C/G: SCG: 156/125/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissi View Post
It's still weird shopping recently, I am drawn towards the flowy styles that I thought helped hide my weight when I was heavier than something more form fitting even though I have the confidence to pull off form fitting now, it's just hard to break those old habits.
THIS. I went through the same thing recently when I went out and bought a whole new wardrobe. I kept looking for blouse-y, flow-y tops and when I tried a couple on, they looked ridiculous. I was swimming in them. It's so nice to have more tailored, correctly fitting clothes again. Not like I'm not going to rock a maxi dress this summer (because I live in those things, when I can find them short enough) - but it's nice to not have to camouflage myself EVERY day.

I spent so much money on new clothes, I HAVE to keep this weight off. I did keep all my favorites in larger sizes though... in the attic.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:51 PM   #45  

Hi Lese 1030, today is day 2 for me and I am scheduled to have lemon wafer for my afternoon/evening treat. I'm excited and scared all at the same time.
btw, our stat are a little similar...hoping for BIG losses with this program.
stay strong
Closed Thread