Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 11:08 AM   #16  
Started IP 6/12/14

S/C/G: 192/138.6/132

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
I didn't work this hard at losing weight to gain it back!!! I will be successful!! WE WILL BE!! With the help of 3fc!!
I feel you on this one!! I REFUSE to gain this weight back. I have said it before and slipped into my old ways but I didn't lose the weight in a healthy way. I feel like the support and knowledge I've gathered here and from IP will definitely help us. I'm looking up products for P3 breakfast ideas now. I probably will end up making myself hungry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyE View Post
Me too Kissi! I am ALWAYS cold. Of course it doesn't help that our office is FREEZING all the time...but even at home I am cold. I do have hypothyroidism and my blood pressure has always run way low and that is probably some of it. In fact I am sitting at my desk right now with a big ole sweater covering my lap and legs because they are frozen!

The sheets that you printed out for P3...is that the sheet that tells you how to put together the P3 breakfast? Just making sure I haven't missed anything that will be helpful!
I have on a massive sweater at my desk too!! They seriously could hang meat in our office.

It's the totals sheet from here http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/4803897-post57.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by pishposhappelsauce View Post
Hey Kissi, I'm sure you have, but check out the maintainers thread, the Life After Phase 1 threads, and the P3 breakfast thread. I've read and reread some of them and they make me feel a lot better about everything. Also, Refuse to Regain is a great book that will help you understand some keys for successful maintenance.
Oh, you bet I have been in all of those threads for a while, lurking them and continue to go back and check things out. I still can't believe how much help I've gotten on IP from this site. It really is wonderful.

I'll need to check out that book. I'm making my way through the Beck Diet Solution book right now.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:15 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 221/192.4/160

Height: 5 '8

Thanks for re-posting those P3 links. I hope to get there sooner or later.

I finally broke into the next decade at my "official" home WI. 189! I up a few lbs this morning however, I am sure it is just water though, as I have been 100%. Hoping to leave the 190's for good this week.

Congratulations to all who are moving toward their goal so quickly. I was hoping for goal by thanksgiving, but it may be more like Christmas. *fingers crossed*
Old 10-14-2014, 01:30 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgrealtor1 View Post
Good morning everyone....

Packing day for me day. Tomorrow we leave for California. today I need to put the dress on that I am wearing to the wedding and see what spanx I am taking. Lol ....

Have the food bag packed and I just need to run to gnc for a few bars. I don't have enough for the long weekend and they are so easy to carry and have around....

So the chicken last night was un eventful. I did mine as a stir fry with some soy sauce and veggies.....for DH & DS I fried their chicken cutlets with panco bread crumbs. They were happy....been a while since I fried something for them lol. Tonight will be interesting as it will be whatever is left in the fridge night lol.
I always have at least two Quest bars in my purse. They have come in really handy while out running errands at snack time. I'm not really an inspired cook either. I can follow a recipe like nobody's business, but when I try to throw together something on my own.. the results are usually kind of blah. Enjoy your vacation.

Quote:
Good morning!! Well, it's official! Hit below my goal at WI this morning. All smiles here. Just over 60 pounds down in exactly 6 months and 1 week since starting IP. Moving on to Phase 2 today, anticipate being on Phase 2 until the first or second week of November so I can build that extra cushion, which may come in handy over the holidays. Off to vacation tomorrow to celebrate! Yay!!!
Woo hoo! Congrats. You'll do great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
Pishposh!!! That's awesome!!

I'm down another lb, so 61 lbs now. Almost half way to goal!!
Way to go Kellyc14!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissi View Post
Congrats on hitting goal pishposh!!!

Congrats KellyC on hitting 61 lbs lost!!

With 12 lbs to goal, I'm getting more and more nervous about transitioning from P1. I printed out the sheets for the P3 breakfasts that I found on this site. I feel like the better prepared I can be the more successful I will be. I'm already researching recipes and such for the big breakfast in P3 (even it is well over a month out).

Plus, ketosis has me extra cold. I've always been a cold person (at home, I always have a blanket and at work I have a sweater at my chair), but having my body in a ketogenic state I am FREEEZING moreso than just being cold. I will deal with it though and like it. haha.
I only have 14 lbs to my next goal and at first I was nervous too. But as Kissi said earlier, read through the Maintainers, Life after Phase1 and definitely the Phase 3 Breakfast thread. I've read each one several times, taken notes, printed out recipes and suggestions. Tons of good info and I feel confident that I can master this. I have a separate binder for P3 and P4 with all my sheets filed.

As for FREEZEING. OMG! I have had my little space heater under my desk running all day long since I have been on this diet. Last night at home I had on my sweats, my SmartWool socks, a cotton house sweater and I was still cold. I broke down and turned the heat on. I'm a wuss.
Old 10-14-2014, 01:39 PM   #19  
Started IP Sep 12/14

S/C/G: 271.9/235/150 or 140

Height: 5'7" (Age 51)

Quote:
Hey Kissi, I'm sure you have, but check out the maintainers thread, the Life After Phase 1 threads, and the P3 breakfast thread. I've read and reread some of them and they make me feel a lot better about everything. Also, Refuse to Regain is a great book that will help you understand some keys for successful maintenance.
I'm trying to search for these threads but not having any luck. Can someone tell me exactly where they are please?

Andi

Old 10-14-2014, 01:51 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Andi View Post
I'm trying to search for these threads but not having any luck. Can someone tell me exactly where they are please?

Andi
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...lume-15-a.html

There's also a Maintainers Volume 16 that's newly started since we post ALOT!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...e-1-renew.html

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ast-ideas.html

Last edited by canadjineh; 10-14-2014 at 01:57 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:38 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 165/145.6/125

Height: 5'3"

Just finished my 2nd week and went for my WI. I am down 1.6 lbs this week. Lost a total of 7.5". Very pleased. Grateful for the support on this forum. A loss of 7.2 lbs in 2 weeks.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:39 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 164.5/131.4/130

Height: 5'2.5"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster2014 View Post
Just finished my 2nd week and went for my WI. I am down 1.6 lbs this week. Lost a total of 7.5". Very pleased. Grateful for the support on this forum. A loss of 7.2 lbs in 2 weeks.
Congratulations, that is an awesome start!
Old 10-14-2014, 03:22 PM   #23  
Started IP 6/12/14

I think I'm just going to pick a day to start phasing off so I will be in the middle of P3 for thanksgiving. Then follow Thanksgiving with a P1 day and go back to P3 for the next week. So, I'm planning to Phase off on November 7th and start P2 that day. Hopefully these last 13 lbs will be close to being all the way off in 4 weigh ins. If not, I will reevaluate.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:26 PM   #24  
Started IP 6/12/14

On another note, I've gotten at least 8 comments from various people telling me that I don't need to lose anymore weight. I do not like these people very much because it gets my thinking all out of whack and I know I shouldn't let people bother me like that but it is really frustrating. They weren't saying "you don't need to gain anymore weight" when I was overweight, what makes them think it's okay to say this now. A lot of these people are strangers or work building acquaintances too which makes it that much more frustrating.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:41 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 164.5/131.4/130

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
I think I'm just going to pick a day to start phasing off so I will be in the middle of P3 for thanksgiving. Then follow Thanksgiving with a P1 day and go back to P3 for the next week. So, I'm planning to Phase off on November 7th and start P2 that day. Hopefully these last 13 lbs will be close to being all the way off in 4 weigh ins. If not, I will reevaluate.
This is exactly what I am doing too! I am starting P2 on Oct 27th no matter if I am at goal or not. I probably won't be at goal, but close....with as slow as losses are right at the end! But I am ok with that!
Old 10-14-2014, 03:51 PM   #26  
Started IP Alt 1/29/14

S/C/G: 234/145/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Good morning!! Well, it's official! Hit below my goal at WI this morning. All smiles here. Just over 60 pounds down in exactly 6 months and 1 week since starting IP. Moving on to Phase 2 today, anticipate being on Phase 2 until the first or second week of November so I can build that extra cushion, which may come in handy over the holidays. Off to vacation tomorrow to celebrate! Yay!!!
Yee Frickin' Ha Pishposh!! Congratulations, this is wonderful news!!

Quote:
On another note, I've gotten at least 8 comments from various people telling me that I don't need to lose anymore weight. I do not like these people very much because it gets my thinking all out of whack and I know I shouldn't let people bother me like that but it is really frustrating. They weren't saying "you don't need to gain anymore weight" when I was overweight, what makes them think it's okay to say this now. A lot of these people are strangers or work building acquaintances too which makes it that much more frustrating.
Eh, honestly it up to you. I see myself naked and don't necessarily want to lose more weight but, I DO need to do some exercises to ton everything up and I know in turn by doing so, will lose more weight. That's the only way I really want to lose more weight.

Take it one day at a time if you are on the fence about it. We technically make our goals weights the upper threshold weights for our body so you probably could reach your goal and still look good in your own skin.

Take their feedback for what it is, you are right, if they were really concerned with your health they would of said something when you were heavier.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:02 PM   #27  
Started IP 6/12/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyE View Post
This is exactly what I am doing too! I am starting P2 on Oct 27th no matter if I am at goal or not. I probably won't be at goal, but close....with as slow as losses are right at the end! But I am ok with that!
I was just reading through all the P3 and P4 threads and was like I'm picking a date.

I'm happy where I am right now, but would like to lose more for cushion. I put a lot into that number on the scale and I know I shouldn't do that because I am happy where I am right now, but I would be happier to see that number on the scale under 140. I could definitely be under 140 in 4 more weigh ins (if my losses don't start slowing up too much). Then have another couple weeks in P2. I think I'll be happy where I end up for maintenance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsdeere View Post
Yee Frickin' Ha Pishposh!! Congratulations, this is wonderful news!!

Eh, honestly it up to you. I see myself naked and don't necessarily want to lose more weight but, I DO need to do some exercises to ton everything up and I know in turn by doing so, will lose more weight. That's the only way I really want to lose more weight.

Take it one day at a time if you are on the fence about it. We technically make our goals weights the upper threshold weights for our body so you probably could reach your goal and still look good in your own skin.

Take their feedback for what it is, you are right, if they were really concerned with your health they would of said something when you were heavier.
That's the other part too. I am ready to get in the gym and workout. I feel like I've been sedentary so long and I'm ready to work on the exercise side of things. I have these T-25 videos that I bought at the beginning of the year and haven't been able to do a full week of them yet (1st time I was too out of shape and 2nd time I wasn't getting enough calories to do them on IP).

I'm going to give myself a 5lb range in maintenance and try not to get to obsessive over it. I am just getting so nervous thinking about moving on.

What phase are you in now, JD?
Old 10-14-2014, 04:17 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

Decisions, decisions. I only have 14 lbs to go and wondering do I wait to get to 2nd goal weight and then start P2? I am traveling over Thanksgiving so I don't want to be in the middle of P3 then. I think it would be too hard. At my current loss rate I think it will be the end of the year before I got to 2nd goal anyway. The longer I'm on the program the smaller my losses are each month. Right now the average is about 8 lb. per month. Which would put me right about at the end of the year. My daughter is coming for an extended visit at Christmas so I don't want to be fiddling with P3 or P4 then either.

OK. So now that I've thought that out loud, it makes sense to stay P1 until the end of the year, see where my weight is, then do P2-P3 in January.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:31 PM   #29  
Started IP 6/12/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady1981 View Post
Decisions, decisions. I only have 14 lbs to go and wondering do I wait to get to 2nd goal weight and then start P2? I am traveling over Thanksgiving so I don't want to be in the middle of P3 then. I think it would be too hard. At my current loss rate I think it will be the end of the year before I got to 2nd goal anyway. The longer I'm on the program the smaller my losses are each month. Right now the average is about 8 lb. per month. Which would put me right about at the end of the year. My daughter is coming for an extended visit at Christmas so I don't want to be fiddling with P3 or P4 then either.

OK. So now that I've thought that out loud, it makes sense to stay P1 until the end of the year, see where my weight is, then do P2-P3 in January.
I know how you feel. I've been all over the place about my goal weight and what I want to do. I change my mind it seems like a couple times a week. Sounds like you have it figured out though. I'm just excited that my New Years Resolution this year will be to KEEP the weight off and not another year of saying I'm going to lose it because it'll be gone!
Old 10-14-2014, 04:43 PM   #30  
Started IP 1/30/14

S/C/G: 281/173/165

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I know how you feel. I've been all over the place about my goal weight and what I want to do. I change my mind it seems like a couple times a week. Sounds like you have it figured out though. I'm just excited that my New Years Resolution this year will be to KEEP the weight off and not another year of saying I'm going to lose it because it'll be gone!
I love that about your resolution for next year! That is so, so thrilling to think about. I should be at goal by the new year also, so I look forward to that being my resolution, too!
Closed Thread