Old 09-15-2014, 07:43 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Maddy,

Such exciting news overall. Wishing that all your goals come to fruition
Old 09-16-2014, 12:19 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Maddy, I love your story and your new picture! You look so spunky there! Here's hoping you get all you want & more... including a newly sleeked body post-baby
Congrats on your amazing losses, and your keeping to a workable plan when you have a bit of a slip.

Liana
Old 09-16-2014, 08:30 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 185.2/180.4/145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
Whoo hoo, Kooky!!
"I had a great experience yesterday at Ann Taylor with this really experienced and brutally honest saleswoman. She helped me find the perfect fitting pants and suit jackets. She was truly a rare find for a retail store in that she knew what she was talking about and have me her full attention."

Cultivate this woman, go in often, ask her advice, tell her you appreciate her honesty in helping to guide your business wardrobe, and bring her little thoughtful gifts (only small things she would be allowed to accept without a problem). Give her your card and mention that you would appreciate her phoning you if she gets something in stock that she thinks would work for you. Give her your list of items that you are looking for to complete your wardrobe. Trust me, she will be flattered, and will love the challenge of finding the good stuff for you. Be honest about your budget too, so that she may phone you if something really good goes on sale.

She is a frustrated stylist in a salesgirl's disguise...

Liana
Good advice, Liana! This lady was like Tim Gunn in a woman's body. I'll definitely get back in contact with her for help with my wardrobe. I've really retooled my clothing style with working in a more professional office and moving to a warmer part of CA. It's definitely been fun reinventing myself and seeing the changes in my body while I'm buying new clothes.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:39 AM   #64  

Good Morning Ladies! I hope you're all having a good start to your weeks. I am feeling so much more energetic these days. Yesterday after work I decided to put that energy to use and get on the elliptical in my complex in my cute new gym clothes and work out. It felt great! Not only was it so much easier without all of the excess weight I had this time last year, but I got a nice endorphin rush and the feeling that I was doing something good for my body. I think getting into a regular exercise routine is my next step in creating a healthy life for myself. I think I might join a gym with a new friend I made here. The workout room in my complex does not have AC and our daily temps are regularly in the 80's and 90's, so it was too hot in there. I need somewhere I can go no matter what the weather is like.

The scale this morning is down to 155.6...woohoo! That made me excited too.

Maddy- good to hear from you! I'm glad things are looking up for and you're feeling more comfortable with yourself. I hope you continue to see positive progress in your life.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:53 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Kooky: Having a gym buddy is a great idea. Many years ago I had 2 friends I walked with and if one of s was not going to go we had to call the others to tell them. It was such motivation to go, who wants to have to call the others and not go? Lol.

We had our bootcamp class outside yesterday, different and fun. I think i like the class so much because every day is something new. Hopefully the scale likes my new workout routine tomorrow!
Old 09-17-2014, 11:18 AM   #66  

Good morning peeps! WI for me today, down 2.8lbs this week! Only 6lbs from goal! Looking forward to the 140's soon, fingers crossed for next week!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 09-17-2014, 11:43 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2bskinnyagain View Post
Good morning peeps! WI for me today, down 2.8lbs this week! Only 6lbs from goal! Looking forward to the 140's soon, fingers crossed for next week!

Heheheh, I think we'll have to be using the last part of your onscreen name now... 'skinnyagain.'
WTG, we'll be seeing more (or actually less) of you on the maintenance boards .

Liana
Old 09-17-2014, 06:05 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

Quote:

Great news! Good for you! You have done excellent!
Old 09-17-2014, 10:03 PM   #69  

Yay Want2b!!! So happy for you.

Last edited by Slipfree; 09-17-2014 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:37 AM   #70  

As I get closer to p3 I am looking at the protocol sheets for breakfast it says...1 protein, 1 carb, 1 fat. How much of each? Can I have 1 slice whole wheat toast, 1 egg, .5 banana and a yogurt? What did you guys eat on p3? I looked on the "what r u eating today" thread but most of them post p1 days. Just trying to get prepared for p3 when I get there. Thanks.

Bootcamp last night was tough, lots of sprints. But I am not sore today( yet) and I felt like I pushed myself hard. Sometimes it is amazing what I can do now compared to last year.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:54 PM   #71  

Want2b- check out the life after phase1 thread. I posted all of my phase 3 breakfast. I will try to bump it for you.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:05 PM   #72  

Yay Want2B aka skinny again! You're so close to goal! You can do it!
Old 09-19-2014, 12:01 AM   #73  

Quote:
As I get closer to p3 I am looking at the protocol sheets for breakfast it says...1 protein, 1 carb, 1 fat. How much of each? Can I have 1 slice whole wheat toast, 1 egg, .5 banana and a yogurt? What did you guys eat on p3? I looked on the "what r u eating today" thread but most of them post p1 days. Just trying to get prepared for p3 when I get there. Thanks.

Bootcamp last night was tough, lots of sprints. But I am not sore today( yet) and I felt like I pushed myself hard. Sometimes it is amazing what I can do now compared to last year.
There is a fantastic p3 breakfast thread with lots of recipe ideas
Old 09-19-2014, 01:10 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
Hello Loves,

For now, the sun is shining here. But we are expecting rain. Slept in a bit this morning, so I am feeling rejuvenated.

Need to head to the mall today to return some clothes that I ordered. Too big. Remember how much I love the mall- (sarcasm) Not sure who has access to Marshall's but I got a cute jacket and some warm sweaters yesterday. Replacing this wardrobe is getting expensive.

So I cracked myself up the other night, really laughed out loud! Next time someone makes an over the top comment about my weight loss, I am going to say, " Damn, you are right! I do look good." Just picturing their reaction had me rolling.

Luccilove, are you moved? How was the cruise?

Hiker, how was your week?

Hawaii, love you positive approach to all of this- progress not perfection.

Kawaii, still making awesome progress? How was Maine?

Kooky, tell us about your new life.

Schenectady, how are you doing? How is the house developing? Is your son going to make it home for his wedding? Have you decided what to wear?

Jig, are you making progress with your new approach?

Shout out to Steph, Dlr, Sweetness, Airportchick, Claustin, Jemma, and all the other Newbies that started with us.
So sweet of you to check on me - I have been missing in action due to a lot of stress and a lot of emotional rebellion! But I am back and working on getting the weight back down after the effects of my rebellion.

Son #1 should be winging his way to Hawaii from his deployment in a week and he is READY to be back in the States ..WAHOO. If he has gotten the transition team trained and fully staffed, he should be home in plenty of time. His post deployment leave papers should be signed when he gets back to Hawaii....I have missed him so much and proud of both him and his fiancée, planning and talking about the wedding despite a huge distance between them.

House is proceeding - all the wood exterior walls and roof are up so next week starts the real roof and the beginnings of plumbing and electrical work. Stress with the budget - lots of things do not come in at what was budgeted and it is hard to know how hard and where to cut back. But we are both in love with the product - a mix of New England Cape Cod cottage and Pacific Northwest Lodge...
Old 09-19-2014, 11:29 PM   #75  

Schenectady, sorry to hear about the stress. I am glad that you are persistent about getting back on program.

So happy for you that your son will soon be home.

The house sounds wonderful!
Closed Thread