Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 02:32 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Exactly! Arms down dance moves, lol
Old 09-07-2014, 05:25 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Kooky: glad you are getting out in your new surroundings and meeting people. And having fun, you sound happy.

Slip: How was the wedding? My go to color is black as well, but I am finding now that I like colors more then I used to! Interesting.

Went camping this weekend, last minute decision. We figured the weather was going to be nice we better go. Had a great time. I am going to be sad when we have to park the trailer for the winter.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:31 PM   #33  

Hi everyone,

Interesting wedding, very emotionally touching but... Dry as in no alcohol! (The groom's grandfather refused to attend if there was alcohol because of his religious beliefs) Except for the people who knew ahead of time and were sneaking it. Saved my free day for naught. Good thing that I learned to have fun without vino during IP.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:51 PM   #34  

Hi everyone,

Good but tiring day. Always tired on Monday because I do not sleep on Sunday nights. Also TOM . Hopefully an early night for me.

Not a lot of posting going on, hope that means that everyone is working the program.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:51 PM   #35  

Slip: sucks about the no alcohol at the wedding. But that means you have a free day soon!

I have been doing well with the program during the week but then the weekend comes and I get derailed. I am 6lbs up from what I was before my last vacation. Hoping to get those off this month and then I will go into P3 and hoping to lose more there. The lack of motivation lately really sucks. Not sure where it went but I need it o return ASAP! Lol. Going to bootcamp tonight.

Hope everyone is doing better then me in the motivation dept.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:26 PM   #36  

Want2b, last week was hard with emo. hunger and TOM. This week is better, in fact, no food desire at all. Darned hormones! Could have indulged with dessert and apps at the wedding but decided to go low carb with meat and veggies.

As for motivation, I think it comes and goes on this journey. Maybe when you get back to your reg. routine it will be easier?
Old 09-08-2014, 09:54 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 185.2/180.4/145

Height: 5'5

Hi Everyone! I'm doing well...a little tired from Monday too, but I had a good day at work. I did my first solo marketing visit and I think it went pretty well. Of course I've got lots to learn, but I'm excited to have new opportunities and learn new skills in my career. Plus it gets me out of the office and away from my desk which is great. I'm doing well maintaining. I started eating more for breakfast after a period of time of just having shakes and I definitely feel better eating a P3/P4 breakfast.

Slipfree- I'm glad you had fun at the wedding even without alcohol. Depending on the seating arrangements that could be a bummer. Glad you're feeling better after last week. Pretty much the only time I still struggle with food is TOM.

Want2b- It's tough to stay motivated. I'm sure it's difficult on camping trips. I haven't camped in a long time, but I always ate and drank a lot camping. Even though it sucks summer is coming to a close, maybe that will give you a chance to lose the last bit of weight to hit goal.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:53 AM   #38  

Kooky: You are so right about summer coming to a close...we had snow last night and the ground is white! Too early for that but I am sure it will melt later this week.

Slip: The regular routine may help, I am back to work this week. My friend texted me last night and reminded me it is only 10 weeks until we go to the Bahamas with them. So that means 10 weeks to get the weight off and be at maintenance. 10 weeks will fly by so I need to focus.

Went to bootcamp last night with a different instructor, I thought this class was easier, not as much cardio. Looking into classes for Oct since bootcamp will be over by then. Interesting how I am looking for classes, before I didn't want anyone to see me exercise. Maybe it is my age, turned 40 this year and i dont seem to care what others think as much as I used to. Lol
Old 09-09-2014, 05:37 PM   #39  

Snow!!! Ugh

It is wonderful to hit an age when you don't care what others think. Very liberating!
Old 09-10-2014, 07:34 PM   #40  

Hi everyone,

Kooky, I am glad that the new job is helping you grow. A new challenge is always good. As for breakfast, I need to come up with something quick but phase 3. I really prefer a bar for breakfast because I am up so early and am not in the mood for food at all.

The beginning of school is exhausting, because I am not getting enough sleep. Have to get better at drinking my water too. Some things just need a little tweeking.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:32 PM   #41  

Height: 5 '6

Glad you had a good time at the wedding Slip...

want2b it looks like you got some camping in before the big storm!! We had snow on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday but it wasn't heavy and melted... I'm thankful for some nice weather headed our way for the weekend... hoping for an Indian summer cause I just need a few more weeks!!

Kooky, glad you are getting to know people and finding a 'place' in your new home

I've had a very stressful week at work and I'm fighting a flu so just haven't had the energy to be 100% this week... hoping to feel well enough to drive two hours to my sisters anniversary party on the weekend... Besides the cold weather... I have to say I'm looking forward to things getting into a routine this fall... its easier to follow a plan when I'm in a good routine...
Old 09-11-2014, 12:04 AM   #42  

Hiker: Hope you feel better soon. I too am hoping more routine will make the plan easier to follow again. Have fun at the party this weekend.

Slip: give yourself time to adjust to your schedule, you will find a routine that works for you. Bars for breaky are pretty easy and quick, what about a piece of toast and a smoothie? You can have the smoothy on the drive, just to save time in AM.

I had a busy day today, cleaning, taking the puppy for a walk, working on some crafts for the craft fair in Nov and then bootcamp. The first class was still the hardest...hoping that instructor stays away. Lol. I am liking the class, and it does push me, which is a good thing.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:36 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2bskinnyagain View Post
Hiker: Hope you feel better soon. I too am hoping more routine will make the plan easier to follow again. Have fun at the party this weekend.

Slip: give yourself time to adjust to your schedule, you will find a routine that works for you. Bars for breaky are pretty easy and quick, what about a piece of toast and a smoothie? You can have the smoothy on the drive, just to save time in AM.

I had a busy day today, cleaning, taking the puppy for a walk, working on some crafts for the craft fair in Nov and then bootcamp. The first class was still the hardest...hoping that instructor stays away. Lol. I am liking the class, and it does push me, which is a good thing.
Here's hopin' you get back into your comfortable routines and feel better, Hiker & Slip. About Bootcamp, want2b... I just get annoyed now if I go to a class and the instructor is all 'drill seargeant-y' ... I can push myself, thank you very much! But I think that comes from teaching fitness classes for so many years - I remember the 'Athlete's Fit' I used to teach (when I was 27/28yo - long before there was anything called 'bootcamp' for civilians). I was pretty much 'in-your-face' - for that class - but they were a bunch of runners, cyclists and x-c skiers (some competitively) so it was all OK. Now I'm just too old to want someone to yell at me now, hahaha .

Liana
Old 09-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #44  

Hi,

Thanks Want2b and Liana. I feel pretty good just tired by the end of the day. I am really enjoying this class so far It makes the the days fly by.

I can not believe that you are dealing with winter already. It is 80 and humid here! We have had so little rain this summer, my poor plants are wilting away. Just never get home in time to give them all a deep drink.

Happy that tomorrow is Friday
Old 09-12-2014, 09:53 AM   #45  

Liana: the instructor is not drill sargenty like at all, which is a good thing. I would hate that. But they do encourage us to work at our own pace and to push ourselves which I need.

Slip: So happy for you that this year is going well and the days fly by. Having a job you enjoy makes life more fun.

Trying to get back into working again this week. I think it is helping with keeping on track, but we are getting into the weekend and that is where I have been derailing, so we will see how it goes. The scale has gone up since Wed but I am sure that is from TOM and bootcamp. I have read that exercising can store extra water. I am sure the scale will be down this Wed or next for sure, keeping my eye on the 140's!
Closed Thread