Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 10:09 PM   #46  
Start IP 5/8/14

S/C/G: 225/200/165

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytolive View Post
Well, today was 3rd weigh in and I'm fighting not to say I only lost x amount of weight because I did lose two whole pounds and TOM was visiting me. So, I'll be happy with my two pounds! I can feel it in my stomach, my arms, my thighs, and I can see it in my face. Maybe I'll measure inches this week... hm.

I hope everyone has a great day and if you're having a weigh in today - you've got this!
I weighed in today & was down 2 pounds, too! I was hoping for more but, hey, smaller numbers on the scale are smaller numbers on the scale

Hope everyone had a fabulous day!
Old 06-05-2014, 11:54 PM   #47  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
... I'm usually a big weekend loser...
This diet really IS a mindshift. Where else would we be cheering people on for being big losers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by constructisme View Post
Started IP a year ago ... I chose to go off of IP and see if I could maintain my new weight.... Restarted on June 1st but having some trouble being 100% OP.
There are lots of us "re-starters" on the journey with you. We know this works. We know how to do it. We know what NOT to do after. Join the restarty-party!! Let's "git 'er dun" this time!
Closed Thread