3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Favorite IP Products (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/292028-favorite-ip-products.html)

bluegingham 01-24-2014 02:11 PM

Favorite IP Products

Starting my 3rd week of IP & I love it! Just curious what are some favorite products?

ColoradoCarol 01-24-2014 02:37 PM

Right now, I use RTD Chocolate Drink (mix with coffee), Wildberry Yogurt Drink (put in 2C of romaine and a bit of WF marshmallow dip) and strawberry wafers. I do eat the garlic chips every so often, just not every day.

Avalon1957 01-24-2014 03:05 PM

I have a soy allergy, so I stick to the Whey Protein products ...

- Chocolate Drink Mix (5 out of 5 stars!) ... perfection
- White Cheddar Ridges (4 out of 5 stars) ... a little bit too salty, but tasty, a restricted food (only 1x a day)

jendilly 01-24-2014 03:11 PM

I start every morning with either waffles made from the Banana Pudding mix or a pancake made from the Crispy Cereal packet. They've become my staples. I rarely ate breakfast before, so I feel like I'm getting a treat every morning to make myself a hot breakfast.

I also like the puddings and feel having those in the evening is a great sweet treat. I honestly have not felt deprived at all on this diet.

Oh, and I like the salty things too...Dill Zippers, SW Cheese Curls, etc. But since they're restricted, I try to only have 1 or 2 a week.

bluegingham 01-24-2014 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon1957 (Post 4927503)
I have a soy allergy, so I stick to the Whey Protein products ...

- Chocolate Drink Mix (5 out of 5 stars!) ... perfection
- White Cheddar Ridges (4 out of 5 stars) ... a little bit too salty, but tasty, a restricted food (only 1x a day)

I agree, the chocolate shakes are delicious. I even sprinkle a little sea salt in ;)

Avalon, I love how you have your signature/ticker, where'd you find it?

65X65 01-24-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jendilly (Post 4927507)
I also like the puddings and feel having those in the evening is a great sweet treat. I honestly have not felt deprived at all on this diet.

DITTO!! Would make them in the late afternoon in the blender...(Clean up done !!) and put it in a NICE glass parfait or small crystal berry dish and chill so that when we were ready to settle down to watch Criminal Minds, NCIS or BlueBloods...I had a fancy treat! Still like the choc pudding..but definitely need to do it in the blender! Add few extra oz of water and it's not so sweet...but is a mousse consistency! Ruth Ann says use magic bullet...I must get one of those...

jendilly 01-24-2014 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65X65 (Post 4927523)
DITTO!! Would make them in the late afternoon in the blender...(Clean up done !!) and put it in a NICE glass parfait or small crystal berry dish and chill so that when we were ready to settle down to watch Criminal Minds, NCIS or BlueBloods...I had a fancy treat! Still like the choc pudding..but definitely need to do it in the blender! Add few extra oz of water and it's not so sweet...but is a mousse consistency! Ruth Ann says use magic bullet...I must get one of those...

I haven't tried it in the magic bullet yet. I just use my IP blender. One favorite little treat is to add a little of the WF caramel sauce to the top of the chocolate and a dash of salt. Tastes like a fabulous salted caramel/chocolate treat. :dizzy:

slwilso 01-24-2014 04:21 PM

my favorite

Chocolate Soy Puffs (OMG)
premade vanilla shake, blended with 200g strawberries (I'm on the Alternate plan).

Avalon1957 01-24-2014 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegingham (Post 4927511)
Avalon, I love how you have your signature/ticker, where'd you find it?

I custom built the beast in Adobe Photoshop.

Sheriously 01-24-2014 08:23 PM

Herb and Garlic crips
Cappuccino drink
Peanut Crunch Bar
Vanilla Shake

mars735 01-24-2014 08:30 PM

Never got tired of Chicken Soup over steamed broccoli. Dill Zippers & Strawberry Wafers are close seconds.

trynagn 01-24-2014 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slwilso (Post 4927550)
Chocolate Soy Puffs (OMG)
premade vanilla shake, blended with 200g strawberries (I'm on the Alternate plan).

Love the chocolate soy puffs too. Too bad they are restricted. Or maybe that's a good thing! LOL

trynagn 01-24-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jendilly (Post 4927507)
I start every morning with either waffles made from the Banana Pudding mix or a pancake made from the Crispy Cereal packet. They've become my staples. I rarely ate breakfast before, so I feel like I'm getting a treat every morning to make myself a hot breakfast.

Oh, and I like the salty things too...Dill Zippers, SW Cheese Curls, etc. But since they're restricted, I try to only have 1 or 2 a week.

Jendilly how do you make the banana waffles? Same waffle recipe but use the banana pudding???
Have you tried the chocolate mousse recipe made with cocoa and instant coffee?OMG I'm in chocolate heaven!

SarahJ86 01-24-2014 10:01 PM

Garlic chips, any of the wafers, the brownie, cookie dough bar, spaghetti, chicken a la king soup, love the puddings I didn't think I would like lemon but it was so good! Mainly those.

WildDaisy 01-24-2014 10:56 PM

I love the puddings and the wildberry yogurt drink.
For restricteds, I like all the wafer flavors and the chocolate brownie. I'm not a fan of the soups, but I get them and use them to make different recipes.