3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Favorite IP Products (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/292028-favorite-ip-products.html)

puddleduck 03-29-2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momoffive (Post 3780748)
You add baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, some add stevia, and I add one egg whit and some water. I dont crush the cereal, but u can...and mix it up and I use coconut iil, but can use pam or evoo.. It makes 2 or 3 nice size pancakes and I use I cant believe its not butter spray and some WF syeup. I love the regular, but just found blueberry syrup and thats good too. I have this almost everyday..

what an awesome idea! How much baking powder do you use, and is it just a "shake" of the cinnamon/nutmeg and a splash of vanilla? I'd love to try it!

cajunladybug22 03-29-2011 01:21 PM

It's only my first week, so not very wide range of products that I've tried. But I LOVE the chocolate drink! I add a tiny bit of the DaVinci SF Hazelnut syrup this morning, and it was great! I'll try almond extract in it tomorrow.

I can stand the chicken soup, if I put alot of spices/garlic powder in it. And I liked the Blueberry/Cran/Granata drink. I also got a restricted this week, and LOVE it. It's the vanilla peanut bar...yummmmmyyyy!

I will be trying the omelette for sure next week, and the crispy cereal! I think I'll stay away from restricteds for the the next couple of weeks to see if that takes weight off any faster.

NonieRuns 03-29-2011 08:27 PM

Definitely the Chocolate Drink Mix-hot. I am most certain this product alone will save me when I am on maintenance!

Reema 03-29-2011 08:32 PM

All the cold drinks...

Orange, Banana, pinapple, peach...and the omelet

bluegingham 01-24-2014 02:11 PM

Favorite IP Products

Starting my 3rd week of IP & I love it! Just curious what are some favorite products?

ColoradoCarol 01-24-2014 02:37 PM

Right now, I use RTD Chocolate Drink (mix with coffee), Wildberry Yogurt Drink (put in 2C of romaine and a bit of WF marshmallow dip) and strawberry wafers. I do eat the garlic chips every so often, just not every day.

Avalon1957 01-24-2014 03:05 PM

I have a soy allergy, so I stick to the Whey Protein products ...

- Chocolate Drink Mix (5 out of 5 stars!) ... perfection
- White Cheddar Ridges (4 out of 5 stars) ... a little bit too salty, but tasty, a restricted food (only 1x a day)

jendilly 01-24-2014 03:11 PM

I start every morning with either waffles made from the Banana Pudding mix or a pancake made from the Crispy Cereal packet. They've become my staples. I rarely ate breakfast before, so I feel like I'm getting a treat every morning to make myself a hot breakfast.

I also like the puddings and feel having those in the evening is a great sweet treat. I honestly have not felt deprived at all on this diet.

Oh, and I like the salty things too...Dill Zippers, SW Cheese Curls, etc. But since they're restricted, I try to only have 1 or 2 a week.

bluegingham 01-24-2014 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon1957 (Post 4927503)
I have a soy allergy, so I stick to the Whey Protein products ...

- Chocolate Drink Mix (5 out of 5 stars!) ... perfection
- White Cheddar Ridges (4 out of 5 stars) ... a little bit too salty, but tasty, a restricted food (only 1x a day)

I agree, the chocolate shakes are delicious. I even sprinkle a little sea salt in ;)

Avalon, I love how you have your signature/ticker, where'd you find it?

65X65 01-24-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jendilly (Post 4927507)
I also like the puddings and feel having those in the evening is a great sweet treat. I honestly have not felt deprived at all on this diet.

DITTO!! Would make them in the late afternoon in the blender...(Clean up done !!) and put it in a NICE glass parfait or small crystal berry dish and chill so that when we were ready to settle down to watch Criminal Minds, NCIS or BlueBloods...I had a fancy treat! Still like the choc pudding..but definitely need to do it in the blender! Add few extra oz of water and it's not so sweet...but is a mousse consistency! Ruth Ann says use magic bullet...I must get one of those...

jendilly 01-24-2014 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65X65 (Post 4927523)
DITTO!! Would make them in the late afternoon in the blender...(Clean up done !!) and put it in a NICE glass parfait or small crystal berry dish and chill so that when we were ready to settle down to watch Criminal Minds, NCIS or BlueBloods...I had a fancy treat! Still like the choc pudding..but definitely need to do it in the blender! Add few extra oz of water and it's not so sweet...but is a mousse consistency! Ruth Ann says use magic bullet...I must get one of those...

I haven't tried it in the magic bullet yet. I just use my IP blender. One favorite little treat is to add a little of the WF caramel sauce to the top of the chocolate and a dash of salt. Tastes like a fabulous salted caramel/chocolate treat. :dizzy:

slwilso 01-24-2014 04:21 PM

my favorite

Chocolate Soy Puffs (OMG)
premade vanilla shake, blended with 200g strawberries (I'm on the Alternate plan).

Avalon1957 01-24-2014 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegingham (Post 4927511)
Avalon, I love how you have your signature/ticker, where'd you find it?

I custom built the beast in Adobe Photoshop.

Sheriously 01-24-2014 08:23 PM

Herb and Garlic crips
Cappuccino drink
Peanut Crunch Bar
Vanilla Shake

mars735 01-24-2014 08:30 PM

Never got tired of Chicken Soup over steamed broccoli. Dill Zippers & Strawberry Wafers are close seconds.