Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #31  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by finale View Post
hello does anyone go eat at Hu Hot while on IP?

My coach thought it would be ok if I stick to the veggies on the plan and just use soy sauce and red pepper flakes......

Im a little worried about this
My fave restaurant while on P1! Just watch your sauces. I used soy sauce, ginger water, garlic water, ginger water and red pepper flakes.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:25 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 160/tracker/125

Height: 5'2"

[QUOTE=lisa32989;4888410] I personally wouldn't do more than 12 weeks of P1 again without a P3 break for thyroid health.

Lisa - please advice. My week 11 starts Monday. I have about 12-14 lbs to go. Should I stop in two weeks and do P2, P3 for a while? For how long? Or should I continue considering I might need 14-15 weeks total on P1??
Old 11-22-2013, 02:57 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 210/174/150

Height: 5'7"

Man, PMS does a number on the appetite! I'm having the chocolate drink for lunch and am planning on the chocolate soy puffs as a snack after dinner. Better than M&Ms, right?
Old 11-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yespositively View Post
Man, PMS does a number on the appetite! I'm having the chocolate drink for lunch and am planning on the chocolate soy puffs as a snack after dinner. Better than M&Ms, right?
YES!! I love the chocolate soy puffs they are so good! The lemon are right up there too!
Old 11-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 259.2/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
YES!! I love the chocolate soy puffs they are so good! The lemon are right up there too!
brought the choc soy puffs with me to watch the premiere of Catching Fire last night...felt like i was eating whoppers in the theater! There were so many in the bag so it lasted like..half the movie! What a treat!
Old 11-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #36  
IP Start Date 11.07.13

S/C/G: 185.6/171.2/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ems70508 View Post
brought the choc soy puffs with me to watch the premiere of Catching Fire last night...felt like i was eating whoppers in the theater! There were so many in the bag so it lasted like..half the movie! What a treat!
I love Whoppers, I'll have to order these next time!
Old 11-22-2013, 04:06 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Default Meringues

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpw30 View Post
I don't know if it's been mentioned somewhere throughout the forum, but it occurred to me this morning that meringues could be a snack option - the little egg white cookie meringues. Has anyone successfully made these with Splenda? I've found some recipes online, just wondering if anyone has actually tried them.
I have made them using egg whites and smoothie mix - that provides enough sweetness for me and avoids the somewhat odd taste that Splenda can sometimes give.

These are my go to things when I am dying for something sweet but the baking time means I do not get instant satisfaction which is probably a good thing to practice and learn!
Old 11-22-2013, 04:09 PM   #38  

Height: 5'2

I am completely blown away. Just had my week 5 WI and I am down another 4 lbs for a total of 17.2. Lost another 4.75 inches this week for a total of 18. IP has definitely exceeded my expectations. It's tough and expensive but so worth it! Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 11-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #39  

Quote:
I know the bag has ALOT !!! My dd and her friends are going to see that tonight, all of them bought their tickets on line this week LOL. I have seen only part of the hunger games so I do not quiet understand why they are called the Hunger Games (I am so out of the loop!! )
Old 11-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #40  
IP Start Date 11.07.13

S/C/G: 185.6/171.2/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
I have made them using egg whites and smoothie mix - that provides enough sweetness for me and avoids the somewhat odd taste that Splenda can sometimes give.

These are my go to things when I am dying for something sweet but the baking time means I do not get instant satisfaction which is probably a good thing to practice and learn!
Thanks for the response...I'm going to give these a go this weekend. I'm going to try with Splenda because I don't have any smoothies on hand, but I'll definitely keep this in mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephascope View Post
I am completely blown away. Just had my week 5 WI and I am down another 4 lbs for a total of 17.2. Lost another 4.75 inches this week for a total of 18. IP has definitely exceeded my expectations. It's tough and expensive but so worth it! Have a great weekend everyone!
GREAT JOB!!!
Old 11-22-2013, 04:25 PM   #41  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephascope View Post
Congrats to you on your losses. IP is life changing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdlturtle View Post
Have been in back ground reading for awhile, but need support today, was at a meeting yesterday and took food but no microwave so ate food provided- took small amounts but threw me off. Restarting to day, but have been 100% for last 9 weeks, have lost 32 pounds

You guy's are great to read, get lot of good suggests etc.
It can be so hard to control things like this at times. I always tried to keep a bar or some type of item that could be kept in my purse for just such situations. I ordered the BBQ Soy Puffs and Liquid Concentrate drinks from Nashua Nutrition. The concentrate could be poured into a bottle or glass of water, and that was an easy way to get my protein at lunch, even at a restaurant. The BBQ Soy Puffs were a good option to have with a salad, or with some veggies; either raw or cooked. I liked them as croutons or just munched on them alone. Jicama counts as a veggie and I would slice some up like french fries and sprinkle with Splenda and cinnamon and munch on them for lunch. There are lots of things like this that you can take in the event you don't have access to a microwave or another option for lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliExpat View Post
Morning Lovelies!!!

NSV today!!! What were my skinny jeans a few months ago are now my comfortable regular jeans!!!! No struggle to get them up this morning, woo hoo!!!

Have a great OP day!!
What an awesome feeling! You will be shocked when you reach goal and try on your smaller clothes and see how big they are! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
Happy Friday everyone!
I am off to a happy morning! I don't know WHAT I did differently, but considering I've had two slow weeks of losses, I stepped on the scale this morning, and down 7.4 lbs this week! That means I'm only 10 lbs away from my second mini goal!
Everyone have a great weekend, a gear up for an OP thanksgiving next week!
You are doing so well Deana. Your progress is amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
I am some how down 2lbs today when I WI . How that happened is beyond me so i'll take it!
Yay for you sarahbell! You got this!
Old 11-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #42  

Question Has anyone talked to 65x65?

I was wondering how she is doing since her momma passed away? I hope she is doing ok, I hope her heart is healing

if anyone talks to her please send her my thoughts and prayers to her
Old 11-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 178/171/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
I will be doing exactly this tonight! I got the chocolate soy puffs just so I could bring them to catching fire! :-D
Old 11-22-2013, 05:21 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 178/171/125

Height: 5'3"

I'm realizing how hard it is to do IP and eat out. My job and life keep me non-stop busy, and today I went to lunch for a business meeting with a colleague. We had Turkish so I ordered the choban salata (a salad made of cuke's, bell pepper, and tomato with a lemon/olive oil/parsley dressing) with grilled chicken on it. Everything was great until they brought out freshly baked bread. Ugh. I ate two pieces. Fail.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:24 PM   #45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlLawGal View Post
I'm realizing how hard it is to do IP and eat out. My job and life keep me non-stop busy, and today I went to lunch for a business meeting with a colleague. We had Turkish so I ordered the choban salata (a salad made of cuke's, bell pepper, and tomato with a lemon/olive oil/parsley dressing) with grilled chicken on it. Everything was great until they brought out freshly baked bread. Ugh. I ate two pieces. Fail.
YUMMO!!! I love Turkish food.greek and ME food!
Closed Thread