Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 05:43 PM   #46  
Started IP - 8/27/13

S/C/G: 265/ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
I've cycled thru the phases twice now since June (& had another fun day-which I refuse to call a "cheat day" b/c it isn't cheating!)

Anyway, after the first cycle, I lost 5 more lbs when I returned to p1 (5 in a MONTH ). This time was the 2nd cycle. Nada. Virtually stalled scale-wise since Aug.

This is why I am choosing a longer stretch of maintenance eating. I'll work out, let my body readjust, and figure out p4 for a while. Maybe a longer p1 break will jump-start my metabolism.
GEEZ!!!! You are on some journey!!! Rock on!!
Old 10-31-2013, 05:47 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 249.4/180/WhenIFeelSexyNaked

Height: 5'eff all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annik View Post
Going to a Chef Verati presentation this coming Monday night. Looking forward to it!

Annik
Are you in Regina Annik?
I am going too!
Old 10-31-2013, 06:07 PM   #48  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Maybe the third thing will be something really GOOD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalWolf View Post

Shrinkingsusie, I hope your third thing is an awesome thing and that your day ends on a better note!

3FC!!!!
It was!! Flowers waiting for me when I got home from my husband with a card that said "I hope this makes your day better!"
Old 10-31-2013, 06:39 PM   #49  
On plan since June 23/13

S/C/G: 197/153/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskgirl View Post
Are you in Regina Annik?
I am going too!
Me too! Lol. See u all there
Old 10-31-2013, 08:16 PM   #50  
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Height: 5'4"

all! Hope everyone is being successful and strong tonight with all those treats floating around. I think our little ghosts and goblins are about done for the night, so I am about to turn off thr lights and hunker down for the evening.

Feeling a bit scratchy in the throat and snuffly, so I decided to take some inspiration from Lisa and make chicken soup using rotisserie chicken. I chopped celery, bok choy, green onion, and spinach for the soup, then measured out my eight oz of chicken. Delish! The chicken was still warm from the store, so I just poured my veggie soup broth over it and enjoyed. It definitely helped the throat a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Happy Halloween!!! Weigh-in 16 and down another 4 lbs!! So close to ONEderland!! I am also over halfway to my goal! And I am down 36.2 lbs in the Halloween Challenge!! I really hope there is a Christmas one!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by darlac View Post
well yesterday had my 3rd weigh and lost 2 lbs .. that is good right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64peppergirl View Post
I am taking my chicken stir-fry with me this evening as we celebrate Halloween with family which includes our new great grandson born 3 days ago. Everyone else is having pizza but I know I won't be tempted because I just can't imagine getting off this "weight-loss train" I'm on.
I've lost 38 pounds in the last 5 weeks and am over the moon since I had given up hope of ever losing weight again. Nothing I tried ever worked until my doctor recommended Ideal Protein. Love this diet!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ems70508 View Post
Weighed in this AM...another 3.2 down. So pumped about that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Finished my first week back on IP. I woke up and realized it had been a week, and was amazed. Wow those first few days were hard, and I think I just repressed them!!!

Finally in Ketosis, and I love the feeling of [almost] forgetting to eat! I fixed my oatmeal (an alternative) and it sat in front of me while I read the paper and scanned 3Chicks. Instead of just inhaling the stuff, I was able to savor it and take my time. I am feeling good and in control again!!!
: Congrats to everyone on all the losses and NSV's! There were so many today; I am sure I missed some, but WTG everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
So, tonite I'm having a planned (long-time planned) fun meal with some friends at a Mexican restaurant. Interesting how what I was looking forward to doesn't sound nearly as enticing as it did leading up to today.

Happy Halloween everyone & stay away from the poison (for us, anyway)
Lisa, enjoy your night out with friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEguarantee View Post
Happy last day of Phase 1 to me!! I have decided to start phasing out as of tomorrow in order to be in Phase 4 by the holidays. In December, I will start with a personal trainer & hopefully reach my goal through muscle toning & fat loss! I thought I would be afraid of moving to Phase 2, but after 23 weeks of Phase 1, I'm started to get burnt out, so it is time for me to move on. I intend to stick around on the boards though! Everyone here has been such help and encouraging!
In the 23.5 weeks I've been on IP with alternatives, I've lost 67.8lb (really hoping to see the 140's in the morning lol we'll see!!), gone from a pant size 16 to an 8. Shirt from an XL to a M. This plan is fantastic & I promise anyone who sticks with it will get the results they desire!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
Wow! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amt6 View Post
Happy Halloween everyone!

Prior to starting IP I ABSOLUTELY HATED Halloween. I hated that even the plus size costumes at the Halloween store were too small, and hated that everyone felt the need to dress so trashy just because it is a "holiday."

Well, I still dislike Halloween because I think it's silly, but I am happy to report that I am dressing like Marilyn Monroe tonight (my boyfriend will be Joe DiMaggio), in a store bought size MEDIUM costume! I can't wait to flaunt my new and improved tiny waist in this costume tonight
Have a blast! How exciting to be in such a fun, flirty costume!

Quote:
It was!! Flowers waiting for me when I got home from my husband with a card that said "I hope this makes your day better!"
Awww, such a sweet hubby. I hope the rest of the evening and this weekend are smooth sailing for you.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:22 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 223/198/160

Height: 5'7

happy halloween everyone! avoided the candy and actually didn't even feel tempted. love that i feel in control. my new go to veggie is chopped up cauliflower "rice" put a little soy sauce mix it in with chicken and you got some chinese food. a little worried I've put too much soy sauce though. it just tastes too good and the sodium makes me nervous!
Old 10-31-2013, 08:31 PM   #52  

Height: 5 '6

I'm sitting in my house with the lights off... I refuse to buy any candy and have it stare at me tonight... I'm tired... and hungry... so that's my strategy.. I haven't touched sugar since I started and I'm determined not to!!
Old 10-31-2013, 08:32 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Happy Halloween!!! Weigh-in 16 and down another 4 lbs!! So close to ONEderland!! I am also over halfway to my goal! And I am down 36.2 lbs in the Halloween Challenge!! I really hope there is a Christmas one!!!

Hope everyone has a great day, and extra willpower to stay away from that Halloween candy!!
Way to go
Old 10-31-2013, 08:41 PM   #54  
IP Start 2/5/13

S/C/G: 315/ip292/see ticker/145

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64peppergirl View Post
I am taking my chicken stir-fry with me this evening as we celebrate Halloween with family which includes our new great grandson born 3 days ago. Everyone else is having pizza but I know I won't be tempted because I just can't imagine getting off this "weight-loss train" I'm on.
I've lost 38 pounds in the last 5 weeks and am over the moon since I had given up hope of ever losing weight again. Nothing I tried ever worked until my doctor recommended Ideal Protein. Love this diet!!!
Welcome to IP and 3FC!! Glad to have you with us. Good job on your planning for the evening. It is so rewarding to see the pounds drop that it is great motivation to keep going even when others around us are eating pizza or whatever!

I know I had just about given up on dieting, too. I tried numerous diets and I would lose 10 pounds and then hit a stall that would last for many weeks. I think the last time I did WW was the last diet I tried about 2 years ago. I counted every point and for 2 months the scale didn't budge!! I sat in the meeting for the last time and while all the clapping was happening I fought back the tears, and didn't do a very good job. I never went back! Then I found IP!!!!!! The rest as you know is history. This diet works, and because of 3FC I understand WHY. That's the exciting part, I know HOW to do this now and why it works, and nothing is going to hold me back ever again.

I would say good luck but with this diet you don't really need it! So instead I'll say this: have fun!!
Old 10-31-2013, 09:35 PM   #55  

Height: 5'4"

Happy Halloween all! Managed to get rid of all the candy - woohoo - now just waiting to go pick up my son at his friend's house to go through his stash. So far, nothing has been too tempting, which is good.

We had a Halloween costume contest at work today and a few of us brought food. I made kale chips (lizard skin), mockamole (ground lizard) and a veggie tray and I'm amazed at the number of people who really liked the mockamole. Worked out well for me because it was all stuff I could eat I will admit the little oreo cheesecakes were pretty tempting but I stayed away.

Jo
Old 10-31-2013, 10:12 PM   #56  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Height: 5' 5"

Ugh...had a slight slip up, and it wasn't even Halloween candy! It was a very small taste of frosting, as soon as I did it I grabbed an extra packet before I did anything worse. We walked for 90 minutes taking the kids around tonight, so hopefully it won't affect things too badly. Can't take it back now so all I can do is get right back on track, I'm not letting this get the best of me!

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android
Old 10-31-2013, 10:43 PM   #57  
Taking it day by day!

S/C/G: 185/176/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vachinyc View Post
Congrats Susie! That's awesome!

Darlac...2 down is great. We all get disappointed with the scale but this is about the whole journey, not one weigh in. And 2 is great. Keep going!

Love the fun Halloween post KareVT!

Today was my weigh in because my clinic is out on Saturday. I wasn't here last weekend so this is an 'almost 2 week' number.

Happy! Lost 5.5 lbs and down 32.6 pounds overall. Yay! I know this will help me stay strong today amidst the sugar.

IP POWER to all!
Yay vachinyc - congrats on the amazing loss! That is so rewarding and falls at a really good time. Awesome job and super stats. I'm sure you were able to stay super strong amidst all of the sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaKate73 View Post
Happy Halloween! I'm not a big fan of the holiday, either, since my kids just wind up pigging out on tons of junk. And it's raining cats and dogs here, so trick or treating tonight will be a mess. Otherwise, all is well. Lost 2.4 pounds when I weighed in Monday. I. Love. This. Diet.

FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC, girl!!! I want a Christmas challenge, too.

Such good words to remember. We all have the ability to control ourselves. I will not let that stinking candy beat me!

Congrats! What a great weekly average!

That's awesome! Take a pic so we can see. My costume this year is a frazzled, tired mom. LOL.
Melissakate - hats off to you too. Congrats on the loss. I'm no fan of halloween either and alas, it has come and gone just like every other holiday.. All it takes is a blink of an eye. Hope all is well : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalWolf View Post
Hello IPers!

So many things to comment on too many to try and quote and I will probably forget half. I will just say congrats to all of our losers and the lovely NSVs.

Love the comment about using the 3FC "Force" against the candy today. I am so glad to have the daily support and sharing in this forum. Maintenance is hard and this place keeps me in the right frame of mind!

Shrinkingsusie, I hope your third thing is an awesome thing and that your day ends on a better note!

3FC!!!!
Hi CrystalWolf - I agree, so many awesome posts today and way too hard to comment on all of them.. Hope all is well and that you were able to navigate through Halloween and use the Force!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annik View Post
Going to a Chef Verati presentation this coming Monday night. Looking forward to it!

Annik
Annik - you are SO lucky - I want full details, please!!!
Old 11-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
We'll how cool is that! Power of positive thinking!
Old 11-01-2013, 02:41 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

Hello everyone! I've been in the hospital since Monday . Have a bowel obstruction. Perfect diet plan boy anything to avoid Halloween candy lol. Have a tube in my stomach hoping things start working on there own again without surgery !!! Walking and praying !!!
Closed Thread