Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 10:34 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 197/185/135

Height: 5'6"

Hi IPers! I hope it's okay to post here. While I have several days before I start IP, I'm making small changes to my lifestyle to make the transition easier. I actually made an appointment for my consult!! 2 weeks from today! So, I am offically in the "preparation" stage of the Transtheoretical Model of change. This is SO happening! I struggle with stress eating, and I feel relieved that the IP protocol is so regimented and detailed. I don't do well with lots of food choices. IP will really give me that external structure that I so desperately need at this point.

Last edited by Redonkulous; 09-18-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:42 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 173/155/143

Height: 5'6

I've been stuck for nearly two weeks. Tomorrow is WI and my scale at home shows no change. I'm trying not to get discouraged. I didn't weigh all weekend thinking that would keep me from getting discouraged. But today's weight shows no change. I'm sure it will move at some point, but it was sure a lot more fun the first few weeks when it moved every day!

To be fair, I did a couple of non-consecutive days on the alternative protocol last week. My coach thought it might help break the plateau now that I'm nearing goal. I am a believer in alternating higher and lower calorie days. It may ultimately work. But not yet.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:13 AM   #48  
sugar is the devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by vachinyc View Post
Is this P1? If so, you just made me really happy. Thank you. I have a pizza craving.

I have a few questions....
Is there a special type of tomato sauce we should use?
How many ozs of protein does the flatbread/potato puree count as? ie if I have that plus the pepperoni you list, is that the full 8 oz dinner protein?

Thanks
Check out my pizza recipe I posted in daily chat a few days ago:
My Pizza Recipe

I used a red pepper puree in place of the tomato sauce.... so don't need to eat any "restricted" veggies
Old 09-19-2013, 12:15 AM   #49  
sugar is the devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonolady View Post
12th WI and lost 3lbs wooo hooo!! Happy camper here, its funny though, the scale is moving but the tape measure is not. Its moved an inch in a month on the "girls", not where I have really anything to lose. No inch or even 1/4 inch anywhere else, my arms or legs have not changed at all since day one. Not sure where the lbs are coming from but its okay.
Even your organs can have fatty tissue (ie. fatty liver, etc). Perhaps you are losing more internally

Last edited by SweetScrumptious; 09-19-2013 at 12:16 AM.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:37 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieV View Post
The wrap dresses are an awesome idea!

Getting dress is a struggle, but one I'll deal with it. I spent too many years hoping that whatever I put on would zip & that I could breathe and hide a roll or two. Glad those days are in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Under the quicklinks tab there is a link to get a tracker, but you have to have been a member of 3fc for I believe a month, and have 20 posts.

I went to the main page where are the threads are for Ideal Protein and that is what I bookedmarked, so when I click it it brings me right there.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/ That is the link I bookmarked.

And I'm not sure about email notifications? I wish there was, and if someone knows how, please let me know, too. I practically live on these boards though, so I just wait for the threads I have commented in to become bolded so I know that someone new has posted in it.

And you are right, this is a great group!! And congrats on your great success so far!!
Thank you Lisa for the info I'm still finding my way!!
Old 09-19-2013, 06:41 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Good Morning! Well I spelt like a baby last night after all my adventures in the kitchen. Today is laundry day so I can relax before I go back to work on Friday. Ate perfectly on plan yesterday. gonna keep it up.

NSV - 21 year old store clerk told me I was totally hot and he could tell I had slimmed down. ( I'm frequently in this store. So they recognize me)
Nola that's awesome I'll bet you smiled for a while on that one!! Congrats!!!!!
Closed Thread