I did it!!!!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Congrats to you....!!!
  • WOW thanks for sharing your story...amazing you look amazing

keep up the great work
  • Congrats! You look awesome. Hope to see you on the maintainers thread soon.
  • Thank you for posting and inspiring those of us that are further back on the road- you look amazing!
  • Congrats!
    Good for you! For me, the problem is eating out. How'd you deal with eating at work or with friends?
  • Wonderful! Congrats......
  • Congrats!!! You look amazing!!!
  • Congratulations!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!
  • Thank you to all who commented! This site offers such great support!

Quote: Good for you! For me, the problem is eating out. How'd you deal with eating at work or with friends?
    I work out of my home so I don't have to worry about eating at work but I eat out quite often and have the entire time I've been on Ideal Protein. I have found that it is really easy to eat in restaurants and they are usually more than willing to prepare your food as you request. Steakhouses are probably the easiest. You can always order a lean steak. I ask many questions to find out exactly how something is prepared. I usually look for some kind of grilled protein. If it has a sauce, I ask for no sauce. If it comes prepared with butter, I ask if it can be prepared with a little olive oil instead. If there's chicken or fish on the menu, I know that most of the time they'll be more than accommodating to make it how you want it. I always carry my own dressing and order salads without cheese, croutons or dressing. Vegetables I'll order steamed, no butter. If the vegetable has carrots, I'll ask for them to leave the carrots out. Another key to eating out is to look up the menu online beforehand if possible. Then you can get an idea of what to order before you go and can ask for modifications if needed.
  • Congratulations!
  • congrats! You look fantastic!
  • WOW! You Rock, congrats to you
  • This is amazing! Congratulations.
  • Congrats on reaching goal... I'm just 2.5lbs away from mine. Doesn't it feel great!?
  • Congrats to reaching your goal!!