Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #61  

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Don't forget the FAT CONTENT of sausage will be higher. I eat it occasionally, omitting my oil for the day. I don't make a habit of it, tho.

So good! Cooking will do you well in maintenance!
I was just thinking tonite how many DISHES I washed today. I don't mind the cooking but I need someone to come behind me and clean up...esp if i make an amberjules recipe!
Today I mostly made stuff to turn into other stuff or to add to stuff...homemade yogurt (phase 3), chicken broth from the chickens I cooked yesterday for dinner & chicken salad, beef broth from a roast we finished. Oh, and caulimash. Quickest and easiest with a stick blender.

Plus, being gluten-free, I'm pretty much making my "grain" part of my breakfast fresh every morning (have NO IDEA what I'm gonna do when school starts but its working for me now).

So glad you've learned to use your oven. Remember when it still had the plastic?
Lisa - I did check on that and it's only 4g. The others were 120calories, 4 fat, sodium 580, carbs 1, protein 20. So it's all good. The hot Italian sausage was a bit higher at 9g fat but still good enough for me.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 250/179/150

Height: 5'3"

Halfagain, congrats. You truly are an inspiration to us all!!!
Old 06-19-2013, 01:09 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 174/130/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
Hi All,
I hit my goal! Right in the middle of a very busy work schedule. I haven't been on like I'd like for a few days. I will probably be away a bit longer but wanted to say I made it! I've moved on over to P3 (skipping a bunch of P2). This diet is amazing. I can't believe how well this has worked and so fast. Now to get through P3 and settled into maintenance. The work stress and life happenings are having their same old pull on me, even after the lessons I've learned, the pull is still there. I think going to P3 is a good plan for me though as I will be adding exercise in now to help with the stress gremlins talking to me these days.

Have a great week!

Extremely happy for you! Congrats on making your goal!

Very Impressive!!
Old 06-19-2013, 02:17 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 248.6/231.5/180

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Hi All,
I hit my goal!
Have a great week!
Big congratulations!!!!!! You have done so great, and will continue to do so into maintenance I am sure

Last edited by MonicaKolesnik; 06-19-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:59 PM   #65  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
AMAZING job!!! Congrats on making the transition! You will do fantastically in maintenance. Welcome to P3!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Barb: you got my happy dance celebration on the other thread but it bears repeating here. 170 in less than 1 year is truly incredible!

Enjoy those p3 breakfasts! Mine are gluten-free but enjoyable all-the-same (had to have some huevos rancheros as an excuse for guacamole!)
Now that I'm doing p3, maintenance doesn't seem all that scary

One thing for sure, for me, I won't use the term "cheat day". It isn't a cheat if it is planned! I like the terms "fun" or "relaxed" or "enjoyment"

The word cheat connotates doing something wrong. It won't be in my vocabulary. And I won't be relaxing until I'm in maintenance. 21 to go.

But today, you are AT GOAL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Congrats Barbara! That is an amazing accomplishment...be very proud of yourself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
Congrats! You look fantastic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
Halfagain congrats!!!

I'm still on vacation, just checking in before heading out for the days activities. I'm really sick of eating out for all my meals, and miss my Braggs ACV. I feel bloated and having issues with the big C. I'm looking forward to cooking when I get back home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivebynotthru View Post
Halfagain, congrats. You truly are an inspiration to us all!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky536 View Post

Extremely happy for you! Congrats on making your goal!

Very Impressive!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonicaKolesnik View Post
Big congratulations!!!!!! You have done so great, and will continue to do so into maintenance I am sure
Wow thank you all! I know I'll be adjusting to this new phase for a while, but I'm so happy to be here. You all keep me inspired, motivated, and have given me so many things to go "hmmm" over. What a great group you all are.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:32 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 173/163/148

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Wow thank you all! I know I'll be adjusting to this new phase for a while, but I'm so happy to be here. You all keep me inspired, motivated, and have given me so many things to go "hmmm" over. What a great group you all are.
Halfagain, your before and afters are totally amazing! YOU are an inspiration! Best of luck in maintenance
Old 06-20-2013, 08:06 PM   #67  

Hoping for a good WI tomorrow.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:41 AM   #68  

My hopes came true - I dropped 4 pounds this week. I'm within 9 pounds of reaching my goal. I guess it's time to start thinking about phasing. Not sure if I should start before. I see so many people start phasing when they are within 5 pounds of goal. Any thoughts out there on when to start?
Old 06-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #69  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleNP View Post
Halfagain, your before and afters are totally amazing! YOU are an inspiration! Best of luck in maintenance
Thank you. I'll have to do some photos now with those before cloths on :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1Texan View Post
My hopes came true - I dropped 4 pounds this week. I'm within 9 pounds of reaching my goal. I guess it's time to start thinking about phasing. Not sure if I should start before. I see so many people start phasing when they are within 5 pounds of goal. Any thoughts out there on when to start?
Congratulations! Your new avatar is great A1. Way to go! I was going to go to P2 at about 5 lbs to get to goal, but then a business trip came up and I just stuck to P1 another 2 weeks. I'm sure you will get some great responses. I followed what felt right for me, knowing I could end up in maintenance with the scale number being a little more than I wanted, but nothing says I'm stuck with those pounds forever if it bothers me in the end. You are doing great!
Old 06-21-2013, 11:01 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 250/179/150

A1Texan, great new pic. I love it!
Old 06-21-2013, 11:11 AM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivebynotthru View Post
A1Texan, great new pic. I love it!
Thanks. One of the girls in the office took it for me. They said I needed a new one...LOL I'm glad they look out for me
Old 06-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #72  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Texan great new pic!

You may want to stick with phase 1 until you get to goal. That way, if you still lose more while phasing out you have a little wiggle room starting maintenance.

If you are happy with how you feel now (and dont care about the scale number), you could just do another week or two on phase 1 and then phase out.
Old 06-21-2013, 11:40 AM   #73  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
Texan great new pic!

You may want to stick with phase 1 until you get to goal. That way, if you still lose more while phasing out you have a little wiggle room starting maintenance.

If you are happy with how you feel now (and dont care about the scale number), you could just do another week or two on phase 1 and then phase out.
Thanks for the suggestions Ragdoll. I think I'm going to give it another month and see where I stand. I'm just so comfortable with P1 and I'm a bit scared of introducing back foods and gaining it all back. It's just a fear I need to get over
Old 06-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 173/163/148

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1Texan View Post
Thanks. One of the girls in the office took it for me. They said I needed a new one...LOL I'm glad they look out for me
Your new photo is amazing!!! When you look in the mirror, are you surprised by the face that looks back? I am only down 12 lbs and already my cheekbones startle me every time!!!!
Old 06-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Great pic Texan!
Closed Thread