New Phase 1

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Quote: It was on the June 2012 sheet as an occasional veggie.
    There is so much to keep track of!
    Thanks! That's great!!
  • Quote: I wonder if it's different but my office has always sold a salt with an ideal protein label on it, it's tiny though.

My sheet has always said 4 whole eggs and 2 egg whites??
    Coach said it will have potassium added to is..but thats all she said.

My sheet before this said 4 Egg whites and 2 egg yolks.
  • Thank you so much for posting the revised phase 1 sheet
  • Thanks for scanning this new information!!
  • I notice that with the cabbage note in select vegetables, standard green cabbage is not listed (it lists red, pak choi and bok choy). Anyone else use green cabbage?
  • Quote: I only use green cabbage ... darn ... I missed that on my sheet. Wonder if that's why I've had lower numbers these past 2 weeks .... hmmmm.
    I use green cabbage all the time, so now I'm panicking!! Especially because I have three heads of it already chopped and ready to cook this week.
  • Oh my goodness about green cabbage... I roast it pretty much daily. I know my coach has said be careful with the green, but have not actually looked up nutritional information as I probably just don't want to know......please share what you hear.
  • Okay read thread and it does sound fine, but would like ip opinion to.
  • Interesting about the potassium. Does that mean dieters are getting half of the calcium now than previously? I had to reduce the amount of calcium on my own when I realized that's what was causing the severe constipation. But I can't remember now what the original amount was. I stopped taking the cal-mag but continued with the potassium and just took magnesium on its own.
  • My sheet always said that about the eggs.

Seriously? Green Cabbage? You know what if you are using Green Cabbage and losing weight consistently you aren't going to stop now. I don't mean to suggest being OP but I wonder if we all got heavy because we ate too much Green Cabbage? LOL
  • Quote: I use green cabbage all the time, so now I'm panicking!! Especially because I have three heads of it already chopped and ready to cook this week.
    I like to throw it in my salads sometimes for extra crunch and a way to make my salad more "leafy" and not all select veggies. Uh-oh! I'll be watching this issue . . .
  • Red cabbage, 1 cup chopped:
    28 cal, 0 fat, 7 carb, 2 fiber (5 net carb), 1 protein

Green cabbage, 1 cup chopped:
    22 cal, 0 fat, 5 carb, 2 fiber (3 net carb), 1 protein

Seems to me like green cabbage is actually a better choice...

Only thing would be if it has some acidic reaction in the body. I think I read that spinach can do something like that. But I eat green cabbage regularly and haven't had any issues.
  • Quote: So I was at my weigh in this morning and my coach handed me a new phase 1 sheet. 5 changes to note:

1. They are changing the potassium-Calcium supplement to a potassium-citrate. Can anyone explain the differene? She didnt know..

2. They are coming out with an Ideal Salt to replace the sea salt.....I suppose it was just a matter of time..

3. They now have and are requiring a fish oil supplement.

4. Rutabaga has been moved to Occasional vegetables.

5. Increase egg serving to 4 WHOLE eggs & 2 egg whites.

Nothing major, but thought I would share - not sure if anyone had yet.
    Thank you for sharing! I knew the rutabage was too good to be true. I'll have to limit that now.
  • Quote: Red cabbage, 1 cup chopped:
    28 cal, 0 fat, 7 carb, 2 fiber (5 net carb), 1 protein

Green cabbage, 1 cup chopped:
    22 cal, 0 fat, 5 carb, 2 fiber (3 net carb), 1 protein

Seems to me like green cabbage is actually a better choice...

Only thing would be if it has some acidic reaction in the body. I think I read that spinach can do something like that. But I eat green cabbage regularly and haven't had any issues.
    Well, that worries me for jicama then. Jicama has the same 5 net carbs as the red cabbage (though 6 grams fiber per cup) and higher calories. Jicama is the thing I would be lost without (never got around to the rutabaga fries).
  • RED Peppers?? It specifies bell peppers but my sheet pecifies green and red(cooked only.) I even think I recall a thread about that...

Thoughts? (I would LOVE to use raw red peppers as well as cooked!!)
    Laurie