Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #16  
Started IP 1/12/13

S/C/G: 267/ticker/167

Height: 5'5

Snow day here today..Scorbett..I hear ya...my 8 year old enjoys nothing more than getting a rise out of his siblings...I swear he keeps a checklist of things to do to them, one by one , each day..If I could just convince them not to react..sigh--

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. DH and son are going on a cub scout trip..daughter is going to inlaws..that just leaves me and my 13 year old. Im really looking forward to some quality time with him.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 197/177/160

Height: 5.6

Congrats everyone on there losses this week
I have a exciting weekend coming up with family coming in town to celebrate my Grandmothers 100th Birthday !!!! Can you imagine living 100 years . We are having a luncheon for her with about 50 people. Got alot of scrolls and plaques from the City and Government offices . Even the mayor is coming to see her. Should be a good weekend
Old 03-08-2013, 10:00 AM   #18  
Restart 3/1/15

S/C/G: 307.4/270/200

Height: 5'7

Wow some great wi's this week! Busy day at work this am will be glad when my shift is over. Hope everyone has a great day
Old 03-08-2013, 10:19 AM   #19  
Started IP 1/10/13

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Heritage - awesome! Sounds like that will be a really special occasion!

A1Texan -- what a wonderful feeling! Congratulations!

Spiritman - I love your posts too. Keep up the positive attitude. Of course, I might be more positive too if I had YOUR results!

Scorbett - as we get closer to getting our own kiddoes, stories like that make me scared. It doesn't take much to annoy me.

Today is the last day of our vacation...which we have spent thus far in foster/adopt classes. It has been emotional and exhausting. I would really like to spend today vegging out, but this house is a total wreck and we have lots to do...like figuring out where I can lock up our kitchen knives and other things I hadn't considered.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:41 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 186.6/126.8/125

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1Texan View Post
I thought this day would never happen to me again. For the first time in 10 years I am back in

ONE-DERLAND.

This mini-goal has been a struggle at 2 pounds a week but so well worth it with all the compliments I'm getting.

Keep Strong everyone....it does get better
HUGE CONGRATS TEXAN!! OMG..THAT IS AWESOME!!

No lookin' back now dude!!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 186.6/126.8/125

Height: 5'5"

I'm pretty damn happy today. I'm down 3.0 lbs with my cast on. That means I'm probably down closer to 3.8 lbs. I'm finally into the 140's!!

Surgery is in exactly 8 hours....ugh...I can't eat anything or take any of my supplements all day.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #22  
SBDubs

S/C/G: 198.4/179.6/165

Height: 5'11''

Hey Everyone,

I read somewhere that you can become like a lifetime member at Nashua, but that you have to select an option when completing an order online. Does anyone have more information about this?

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-08-2013, 11:00 AM   #23  

Height: 5'7

Default Excited

I go n for my week 2 weigh in today. It's crazy how fast these changes are coming!

Question:Is big mac in a bowl phase 1 approved?

Old 03-08-2013, 11:07 AM   #24  

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceyjblack View Post
Hey Everyone,

I read somewhere that you can become like a lifetime member at Nashua, but that you have to select an option when completing an order online. Does anyone have more information about this?

Thanks in advance!
Stacey - At the end of your order there is a comment box where you can leave a message that you want to become a lifetime member. You will complete your order and email you about your request. Once you give them the approval they will charge you for the membership and give you the 10% discount on your order. On all future orders you'll see that 10% already applied at checkout.

Hope this helps because they don't advertise this at all on their website.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:21 AM   #25  
IP start date 12/12/12

S/C/G: 197.6/191.8/150

Height: 5'5.5"

Haha! I just got one of those "Did you change your hair?" questions from one of the guys at work! I almost started laughing! I just said "Well, I brushed it this morning"...So I'll take that as a compliment since he noticed something had changed!
Old 03-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #26  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Height: 5' 5"

Hey Everyone! It's been about a month give or take since I've been on here. Life has gotten so hectic! Our wedding is in 3 months, and my future hubby is starting his own business! So exciting, lots of work and lots going on. Not sure that this is the best time to get back on track, but I wanted to be in a healthy weight range for my 40th birthday, so that only gives me 10 weeks to get the last of this weight off!
Happy to be back, good to see some familiar faces!

Last edited by Bella73123; 03-08-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #27  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1Texan View Post
I thought this day would never happen to me again. For the first time in 10 years I am back in

ONE-DERLAND.

This mini-goal has been a struggle at 2 pounds a week but so well worth it with all the compliments I'm getting.

Keep Strong everyone....it does get better
WOOO HOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyasolomon View Post
My morning has been Great. I lost 4.8lbs this week and i decided to venture away from the usual chocolate drink that i drink every single day and opted for the Blueberry Crangranata drink. Its the closest thing to juice that i have had in 6 weeks. I am well Chuffed
Nice job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heritagesoftail View Post
Congrats everyone on there losses this week
I have a exciting weekend coming up with family coming in town to celebrate my Grandmothers 100th Birthday !!!! Can you imagine living 100 years . We are having a luncheon for her with about 50 people. Got alot of scrolls and plaques from the City and Government offices . Even the mayor is coming to see her. Should be a good weekend
What an awesome milestone. Have a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchawittygal View Post
I'm pretty damn happy today. I'm down 3.0 lbs with my cast on. That means I'm probably down closer to 3.8 lbs. I'm finally into the 140's!!

Surgery is in exactly 8 hours....ugh...I can't eat anything or take any of my supplements all day.
Awesome loss! Good luck on surgery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMBIEDAWN View Post
I go n for my week 2 weigh in today. It's crazy how fast these changes are coming!

Question:Is big mac in a bowl phase 1 approved?

Yes! 8oz ground meat, 2 cups of Selected veggies (pickles included), Walden Farms Russian or Thousand Island dressing, and lettuce - nothing there that isn't safe on P1!
Old 03-08-2013, 11:30 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 257/200/190(?)

Height: 5'10"

Haven't heard that "One-Derland" reference before. Probably would not have paid much attention because it was more like "Pipe-Dream Land" until recently.

Congratulations on reaching it, Texan. I'm hoping to join you in One-Derland shortly.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:30 AM   #29  
Started IP 1/25/13

S/C/G: started IP @210/194/150

Height: 5"1'

Welcome to Onderland Texan, I recently got here myself and know how wonderful it is to arive. Big hugs to you.

My throat and ears seem to hurt more this morning and now my sinuses seem to be joining the party. Any ideas what I can take to help me through my work day? I struggled with just ibuprofen yesterday but the talking to people is so much harder with a sore throat.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #30  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MntRose View Post
Welcome to Onderland Texan, I recently got here myself and know how wonderful it is to arive. Big hugs to you.

My throat and ears seem to hurt more this morning and now my sinuses seem to be joining the party. Any ideas what I can take to help me through my work day? I struggled with just ibuprofen yesterday but the talking to people is so much harder with a sore throat.
Sounds like you have a little sinus infection going on - any OTC decongestant pill will be fine, I usually go for Advil Cold & Sinus. If you notice that you get feverish, that would be the time to call the doc as you may need an antibiotic.

Good luck!
Closed Thread