Old 02-05-2013, 05:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 212/185/140

Height: 5'4

Default Canadian Exchange

Hello fellow Canadians,

I am new to IP and this forum.. But with my week long experience.. I have a problem, which some of you may also experience.

I purchased a box of food which I do not like. And I know I will never try it again.. So What am I going to do with it? I don't want to waste it and I'm certainly not going to throw it out...

This is my Idea:

I'm sure some of you have food you don't like that I may... so why don't we exchange? If its not expired, and the silver package is not open... why not?

I'm only suggesting it to Canadians so stamps and shipping costs are low.
. If you find someone to exchange food with, then you can PM one another and make the final details privately.

I just hate to see food wasted (there are too many starving people in this world) and we all know its a lot of money to keep up with this program. So Please tell me what you think.

If some of you like my idea I would like to exchange:

Proti-Diet Chocolate Flavour Fudge Cake- Quantity: 5 packets
If interested, please PM me
lcheech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 229.8/208.6/150

Height: 5'2

Are these good if I'm doing ip?
I'm in Montreal
Irene87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #3  

Yes, my coach has explained that IP and Proti-diet are pretty much the same thing. Proti-Diet is cheaper and tastes better. The Program is the exact same.. and the food options are the same as well.

I love Montreal. It's Beautiful.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:50 PM   #4  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

I see you're in Ontario. Our shipping is soooo expensive in Canada that I hope it's not too much to ship. If you look to see how much it costs to ship 'em, I'll let ya know if I'm interested. I don't mind trying new things and I have a stash of IP things if you want to sample a few other packs, I can send you 5 diff things that are new to you so you can try them if you like. PM me if interested. Maybe someone already relieved you of your choc. cake
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

I have a box of IP potato puree I am will to give away if anyone in Canada wants it. I hate to see food wasted too.

Pat

Last edited by patns; 02-05-2013 at 11:12 PM.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:56 PM   #6  
Diane on track July 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
I have a box of IP potato puree I am will to give away if anyone in Canada wants it. I hate to see food wasted too.

Pat
Have you tried it as a flat bread? I haven't but lots of people do. OR put it in soup to make a "creamy" puree? Or mix it in with caulimash?Your shipping for one pack will be more than chokin' it down some how

Last edited by IP43; 02-05-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:59 PM   #7  

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
Have you tried it as a flat bread? I haven't but lots of people do. OR put it in soup to make a "creamy" puree? Or mix it in with caulimash?Your shipping for one pack will be more than chokin' it down some how
Flat bread?? How do you do that?
Dinie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #8  

Quote:
I see you're in Ontario. Our shipping is soooo expensive in Canada that I hope it's not too much to ship. If you look to see how much it costs to ship 'em, I'll let ya know if I'm interested. I don't mind trying new things and I have a stash of IP things if you want to sample a few other packs, I can send you 5 diff things that are new to you so you can try them if you like. PM me if interested. Maybe someone already relieved you of your choc. cake
no one has expressed interest in the cake. I can't find the potato puree or the crepe mix.. I am willing to try those for sure.

I figured sending just the packets rather than the box would be less expensive.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #9  

Quote:

Pat
I will take it off your hands... do you want the Chocolate fudge cake? I have 5 packets,.. you don't need to take all 5 if you don't want them
Old 02-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #10  

Quote:
I also Can't PM you.. I'm so new.. i don't have that option apparently.
Where abouts in Ontario are you?
I'm in the Barrie Area.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #11  

Quote:
I hate chocking worse than paying for shipping. I tried all the recipes as I had two boxes, I don't like my "breads"tasting like potato although many people love them.

Last edited by patns; 02-06-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcheech View Post
I will take it off your hands... do you want the Chocolate fudge cake? I have 5 packets,.. you don't need to take all 5 if you don't want them
That will be goodfor the potatoes. I already have the fudge cake pkgs. I rather like them. Rainbow has a good recipe for them on one of the thread. It is called truffles.
I can't remember how many posts you need to be able to pm. I think it may be 20 posts and 20 days but someone else may be able to correct this.

We can figure it out, I better get back to work!
Pat
Old 02-06-2013, 02:13 PM   #13  

Quote:
That will be goodfor the potatoes. I already have the fudge cake pkgs. I rather like them. Rainbow has a good recipe for them on one of the thread. It is called truffles.
I can't remember how many posts you need to be able to pm. I think it may be 20 posts and 20 days but someone else may be able to correct this.

We can figure it out, I better get back to work!
Pat
I tried the truffles... the cake itself is just gross to me. lol

I saw the recipe for the crab cakes but proti-diet doesnt carry potato puree.. and i also saw the crepes... and they don't carry those either.. so I was hoping to get some of those.. But i don't know where to order those products from. And my coach doesn't carry very many IP products anymore.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:54 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 177.6/165.4/140

Height: 5'5''

Hey Icheech...where are you ordering your Proti-diet stuff from?
I might switch over to Dr. Bernsteins's stuff because my supplier is no longer!
DJ72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:11 PM   #15  
Diane on track July 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcheech View Post
I also Can't PM you.. I'm so new.. i don't have that option apparently.
Where abouts in Ontario are you?
I'm in the Barrie Area.
I used to live in Barrie (before it got crazy busy) so I have a soft spot for it. We go to concerts in Orillia sometimes, so that could be an option, if you ever venture that way.