Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 10:19 PM   #91  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
ok ok...enough about the opening of new threads, If you wanna open a new thread do it....this discussion IS not part of IP....lets stick to the program at hand. Supporting each other on the program...Thanks for your in put but it has to stop now...too much wasted space has already been taken up...NEW SUBJECT.....Staying ON PLAN!!!!
Sadly Wuv, this IS part of IP as far as 3FC is concerned...

Every second response complains about new threads...its counterproductive.

I agree, lets move on, but lets all make an effort to quit complaining about new threads. If you dont want to help outside of the daily, stay in here...

Carry on everybody...
Old 10-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #92  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post

I agree, lets move on, but lets all make an effort to quit complaining about new threads. If you dont want to help outside of the daily, stay in here...

Carry on everybody...

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 10-23-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:25 PM   #93  
8/23/12 - 1/6/13

S/C/G: 170/140/135

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
How many times have you heard a member say the 'search' feature here at 3FC sucks??.
The search feature is by and large useless to me because results are returned with too little data and in no particular relevance order. My experience has been a complete waste of time to search on anything. 3FC, please, please, improve!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:26 PM   #94  

So everyone, how is your day going? Any NSVs to report?
Old 10-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 287.6/ticker!!/140

Height: 5'3

Another week down...getting very close to onederland. I'm very ready. Thank you all for continued reading (I don't post much). Xo Xo
Old 10-23-2012, 10:32 PM   #96  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyasbug View Post
Another week down...getting very close to onederland. I'm very ready. Thank you all for continued reading (I don't post much). Xo Xo
you sure are getting close! What a great accomplishment so far! Keep on going and keep us informed
Old 10-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 315/ticker/182

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyasbug View Post
YEAH!
I am green with envy!
So looking forward to being there in the summer/fall next year.
Keep up the great work!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:49 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 136/120/115

Height: 5'4"

Hi. Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I am on the first day of W2 and am so happy to have found this forum for information and inspiration. I'm hoping this program will help me with my insulin resistance as well as with the extra weight I've accumulated. I was on a med and exercise program that was working well for me, then in April my insurance decided to deny my claims for the medicine (Victoza) and the same month I lost my mom. So, between those 2 things, the lack of exercise (was having a major pity party and bout of depression) the fat & weight came back. I don't have a lot to lose, but I have major back problems (had surgery 2X - once at 22 and again at 38) and just 5 extra pounds takes its toll on me.....and plays havoc with the insulin resistance and glucose numbers! So, I really want this to work and give my pancreas and body a "reset!" I know the less you have to lose, the slower it comes off, but I'm determined. Thanks for letting me share!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:52 PM   #99  
started IP Oct 3/12

S/C/G: 225/restart 188/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
So everyone, how is your day going? Any NSVs to report?
After my slip and fall this weekend I'm happy to say that I got right back on the horse and OP. That being said IP must really be working when I go to put a shirt on that I haven't worn in quite awhile and have to wear another shirt underneath so that I'm not exposing my chest to my clients because it's getting too big...or my chest is getting smaller
Old 10-23-2012, 10:59 PM   #100  

Quote:
Originally Posted by clo2551 View Post
After my slip and fall this weekend I'm happy to say that I got right back on the horse and OP. That being said IP must really be working when I go to put a shirt on that I haven't worn in quite awhile and have to wear another shirt underneath so that I'm not exposing my chest to my clients because it's getting too big...or my chest is getting smaller
So...how much are lessons??? Would like to start right away...
Old 10-23-2012, 11:42 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 394/381/199

Height: 5'5"

Hi all. 9th day done and OP!

So I have a question... I have to have surgery on 11/1. I am buying all my packets ahead of time to last through my recovery (10 days) and plan to stay OP throughout. However I am very nervous about the hospital stay. Anybody experienced this while on IP? I am going to ask them if they can specify a diabetic or sugar free diet... I will probably be really out of it on painkillers, might not be able to advocate for myself on this. On top of being scared about the surgery, I'm scared it will derail me. Advice?
Old 10-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #102  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Ok, before I start, please dont feel Im picking on you...Just the statement, and so many others here make the same statement so I am not singleing you out in any way...

But what is the big deal here about new posts??? I have heard many members make this same statement and I dont understand it...

I hang out on a number of forums, and honestly the ones that have the most traffic and I enjoy the most has the most new threads. I will be honest, I have listened to everyone here that was here before me chant over and over, post it in the daily. Well for a guy like me who works out of town every day, the last thing I want to do when I get home at night is read 20 pages of the same thing...Yes I will agree that many of the repetitive questions are answered in the daily, no disagreement at all from me. However, I dont no have time to spend 2 hours looking for something that can be posted as a new thread and answered in a few seconds by numerous members.

Why is it that all the 'newbs' post new threads?? Simple...because thats how every 'other' forum runs and if you have been on any others, that is standard protocol.

How many times have you heard a member say the 'search' feature here at 3FC sucks?? Want to know why? It has nothing to do with 3FC, its because of the fact the info isnt contained in a thread title most times. It is always here on the site, but most of the time contained in the daily.

I dont disagree with having a daily, but I sure dont understand NOT wanting new threads. In all honestly, it makes the IP section awful boring at times.

So to all of you that keep making this request, please explain what the reasoning is for trying to limit new threads cause Im totally confused...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
ok ok...enough about the opening of new threads, If you wanna open a new thread do it....this discussion IS not part of IP....lets stick to the program at hand. Supporting each other on the program...Thanks for your in put but it has to stop now...too much wasted space has already been taken up...NEW SUBJECT.....Staying ON PLAN!!!!
Quote:

Carry on everybody...

Quote:
So...how much are lessons??? Would like to start right away...
Old 10-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #103  

Same here Dana. Enjoying the show. LOL!
Old 10-23-2012, 11:59 PM   #104  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Same here Dana. Enjoying the show. LOL!
Hi Mom!!

If it keeps snowin, we will be performing here all week...Please let the sun shine tomorrow...
Old 10-24-2012, 12:00 AM   #105  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post

At least someone caught it LOL
Closed Thread