Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #46  
Jim V

S/C/G: 214214165

Height: 5 ft 5 inches

Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
if you are going to phase 3 then you eat it just like it says on the sheet. When I did it for 2 weeks when I hit a plateau, I ate toast and yoguart at the same time....that is how it is written on the sheet. My breakfast consisted of a serving of old fashion oats (1/3c dry), 1cup of fruit, 1 yoguart, 3oz of turkey, this is what I ate most of the time.

Weigh in #73 for me and I loss another 2lbs making it 191lbs GONE!
what a great job..........
Old 10-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #47  
began IP May 25

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Up early, going to start work early to get off early. Sounds like a plan to me. My boss is coming up to where I live to give me my performance evaluation face to face. Whoopee. We are going to a local Mexican restaurant. I will have fajitas, but only with the meat and bell peppers. It works for me like that.
Molly
Great idea for eating at a Mexican restaurant. Since I'll be on the road for about a week beginning next Tues, this is good to know. Thanks Molly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
WOO HOOO!!!

Just got back from WI. I'm down 3.8lb from last week!!! Lost a half inch each on my bust and hips too 180s here I come!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalFor40 View Post
Happy WI Wednesday! Excellent week for me, I lost 5 lbs this week- that is my best one week loss since week 1. Good way to start a rainy Wednesday
Congratulations ladies!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #48  
began IP May 25

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
if you are going to phase 3 then you eat it just like it says on the sheet. When I did it for 2 weeks when I hit a plateau, I ate toast and yoguart at the same time....that is how it is written on the sheet. My breakfast consisted of a serving of old fashion oats (1/3c dry), 1cup of fruit, 1 yoguart, 3oz of turkey, this is what I ate most of the time.

Congrats Wuv! And I've been 'collecting' P3 breakfasts, so am adding this one to the rest. Thank you for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuroff1 View Post
When I was 16 and got my drivers liscence i was 165 so I have kept that on my liscence Whenever i renewed i lied and said it was the same...nice to know that im 10 pounds away from being honest....hehe
LOL!! And WTG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilySebetka View Post
I stayed 100% OP this whole week, and as a reward, lost 3.6lbs! YAY!!! I'm now at 201.2. Hopefully I can survive camping with all of my family's and friend's high carb, high sugar, high calorie camp-cooking! I have an action plan though, I'm going to pre-make some jello and stick it in the fridge, and bring my choco cake. I'll probably stop by WalMart tomorrow after class and get some Atkins bars, as well...
Congratulations!! And you have a great plan in place, so you'll do great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post
[COLOR="Purple"]
I have to admit, I was a bit tempted by the pies in the counter when we first walked in there, but when we sat down in the booth and I didn't have to squeeze in or move the table back because my belly was in the way, the last thing I wanted was pie.

I did have my WI in yesterday and she did the measurements first. I was down another 4.5 inches, including 1.5 off my waist and 2 off my hips. I was so happy to see that. But when I got on the scale I was only down. .8 of pound. She asked if there had been any stress this week. I started laughing and told her about my dad. She explained that my body was probably reacting to the stress and perhaps I would have a bigger pound loss next week. I have stayed on plan 100% other than missing my snack on Sunday when I was at the ER. So I will take the loss in inches and keep on a trucking. My dh was down again too, he is a total loss of 22.6 pounds in three weeks!!! I am so proud of him.
You did great Mommahen! With all that happened you DID lose weight & inches! AND didn't order pie! WooHoo!!!
Quote:
Awesome NSV- those little moments are so motivating.

I pulled a sweatshirt out of my closet that still had the tags on it- I bought it about three years ago and it never fit. It fits now, and it's really cute! I wore it all weekend!
I think I love reading the NSVs more than anything! WTG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwbunny View Post
Back from my WI....down 2 lbs!!! And about an inch in my chest and hips!! Soooo happy!!!
So cool! Congrats!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #49  
Start IP (again) 7/31/13

S/C/G: 231.2/224.4/131

Height: 5'4"

Looks like everyone is having great WI's!! Week 12 for me and down another 4 pounds. That make 37.2!!! I'm so close to the 100s I can almost taste it!! Hoping it will happen next week.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #50  

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post
It still has calories right? I wondered that too but it has to be 0 sugar, 0 fat, 0 calories ...
Remember: 0/0/0 = 0 sugar, 0 fat 0 CARBS (not calories)
Old 10-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 150/134/115

Height: 5'1

Happy Wednesday! WI last night and I didnt feel like I had lost anything but I was down 5/5 inches (two weeks). Most of it from my hips. So far of the 8 inches I have lots 6.5 have been from my hips! Too funny. Hoping soon my waist catches up because my pants fit weird

It is snowy here...so not ready for snow.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Old 10-03-2012, 03:22 PM   #52  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Happy Wednesday!!

It's a rainy start to the day here, and as we were leaving to walk DS to kindergarten, he got his finger stuck in the closing door. Ouch. Many tears, high drama ("I guess I'll have to stay home from school!"..."Now I can't use my hand!!"), and many hugs and kisses later and he was fine. We barely made it to school on time, but at least he was in better spirits

WI Wednesday for me! I don't FEEL like I lost anything this week, but when I weighed at the hospital scale on Monday it showed a loss...we'll see what has happened the last 2 days! I do know that when I pulled on my pants this morning, I didn't even have to unbutton them to get them on

Oh and I tried Liz's margarita pudding last night. O. M. G. Sooooo flipping good. I think I may try a variation with lettuce and lemon!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
Quote:
WOO HOOO!!!

Just got back from WI. I'm down 3.8lb from last week!!! Lost a half inch each on my bust and hips too 180s here I come!!!
I made the lemon lettuce sorbet the other day and it is very good and free! Great weigh in scorbett!
Quote:
Happy WI Wednesday! Excellent week for me, I lost 5 lbs this week- that is my best one week loss since week 1. Good way to start a rainy Wednesday

Congrats and good luck to all of my Wednesday WI buddies!
Yeah, great job!
Quote:

Way to go Wuv!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuroff1 View Post
When I was 16 and got my drivers liscence i was 165 so I have kept that on my liscence Whenever i renewed i lied and said it was the same...nice to know that im 10 pounds away from being honest....hehe
My license says 180 so I need to change it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn again View Post
Thank you Scorbett! Now could you tell me how you make that maple oatmeal taste like anything? I love oatmeal, I used to eat it alot. However, I didn't like the one I tried yesterday...
I like a little WF caramel dip in it or make it into muffins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennlnige View Post
Looks like everyone is having great WI's!! Week 12 for me and down another 4 pounds. That make 37.2!!! I'm so close to the 100s I can almost taste it!! Hoping it will happen next week.
Great job!
Old 10-03-2012, 03:53 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Okay...so I have finally been around here long enough for another NSV...got to get a ticker and post a siggy today. So here I am! I haven't looked at that picture from 2010 in a long time. It was that picture that prompted me to do something about my weight in the first place. I lost most of the weight between those pictures by doing a combo of low carb and paleo. I had actually gotten down to 204 and then plateaued for a quite a while and then this year started gaining some back. So I started IP on 9-11-12 at 235. The pictures on the right is from last week after I got my hair cut.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #54  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Okay...so I have finally been around here long enough for another NSV...got to get a ticker and post a siggy today. So here I am! I haven't looked at that picture from 2010 in a long time. It was that picture that prompted me to do something about my weight in the first place. I lost most of the weight between those pictures by doing a combo of low carb and paleo. I had actually gotten down to 204 and then plateaued for a quite a while and then this year started gaining some back. So I started IP on 9-11-12 at 235. The pictures on the right is from last week after I got my hair cut.
WOW, you can see a difference great job!!!...nice to SEE you!
Old 10-03-2012, 04:17 PM   #55  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CortneyMarie622 View Post
Happy Wednesday! WI last night and I didnt feel like I had lost anything but I was down 5/5 inches (two weeks). Most of it from my hips. So far of the 8 inches I have lots 6.5 have been from my hips! Too funny. Hoping soon my waist catches up because my pants fit weird

It is snowy here...so not ready for snow.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
I have the same problem as you with the waist and pants not fitting properly
Old 10-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #56  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
I pulled a sweatshirt out of my closet that still had the tags on it- I bought it about three years ago and it never fit. It fits now, and it's really cute! I wore it all weekend!
Nice!!! I started creeping into the tubs of old pre-pregnancy clothes the other day. I found one skirt that fits again! Pranced around in it for the rest of the night Nothing else QUITE fits but I'm SO much closer than I have been in years!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post
I think she is purposely doing this - she did say it was to get me the habit for maintenance so it must be from phase IV. I think I need to call her again ...
That's stinky! From what I can see Phase 3 is challenging enough on its own, trying to balance out the meal components. No need to make it harder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwbunny View Post
Back from my WI....down 2 lbs!!! And about an inch in my chest and hips!! Soooo happy!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennlnige View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CortneyMarie622 View Post
Great job!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Remember: 0/0/0 = 0 sugar, 0 fat 0 CARBS (not calories)
WHOOPS - I always forget that last zero is CARBS and not calories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimvhobbies View Post
what is that? it sounds good. Where can i find that on here. Sorry your little one hurt his finger's my son Caedon did that once and only once.
LOL thanks, he got over it, no amputation necessary The margarita pudding recipe is in LizRR's Fun With Veggie Purees thread, on the same page as the Lettuce Sorbet!

Quote:
You look amazing!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #57  
Michele

S/C/G: 240/149/150

Height: 5.5

almost there !!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #58  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
omg...look at you and your adorable dimples!!
you are doing fabulous!! KEEP IT UP!!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #59  
Started IP June 28th

S/C/G: 247.4/189/167.4

Height: 5'9"

How did I ever live without having BIG MAC IN A BOWL??!!?? I had it for the first time last night and even my hubby was jealous!! DELICIOUS!!!

Reached my first goal today and officially lowered my overall goal by 30 more pounds.

Debating on more big mac or something new this evening......decisions..decisions...

Sassy
Old 10-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 165/158/120

Height: 5 feet 3 inches

I had my second WI today and only down .2 lbs!

My coach said that it was most likely due to water retention, because my lean muscle mass was definitely up. So hopefully I have a bigger loss next week.

I bought an extra bar so I will have it with me in case I have another radical blood sugar drop. No more grabbing a random off-plan food!

I'm trying my first yoga class today at 6:30. I'm not flexible at all, so it'll be interesting!
Closed Thread