Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 05:24 PM   #481  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Ok, have to tell y'all this.....I haven't seen my drivers since I loss my job June 1st...I went to the airport today to see them and they all about fell out. They FREAKED out, they were like OMG...LOOK At YOU....YOU are SKINNY.....You look amazing....and going on and on. They said OMG you are even WALKING better without the limp, you are amazing!! you look so happy...on and on and on....lol...needless to say I had a smile from ear to ear and HAPPY, EXCITED AND PROUD all at the same time. It was great to see them again, they saw me at my biggest and now at my smallest (for now) just wait til I am done....hahahahaha
Old 08-18-2012, 05:50 PM   #482  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Ok, have to tell y'all this.....I haven't seen my drivers since I loss my job June 1st...I went to the airport today to see them and they all about fell out. They FREAKED out, they were like OMG...LOOK At YOU....YOU are SKINNY.....You look amazing....and going on and on. They said OMG you are even WALKING better without the limp, you are amazing!! you look so happy...on and on and on....lol...needless to say I had a smile from ear to ear and HAPPY, EXCITED AND PROUD all at the same time. It was great to see them again, they saw me at my biggest and now at my smallest (for now) just wait til I am done....hahahahaha
AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL, and WELL DESERVED!!!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #483  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Newpath! So glad you are back, definitely missed around here - I love that changing room smile! I totally feel you on the vacation bloat, I bet you will flush yourself away this week back home on your regular schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbecause53 View Post
Liz, you are amazing and such a wonderful role model for how to do the program 100%! Congratuations on reaching the Fitness Range! Wow! What an accomplishment! Hope you enjoyed your Phase 3 breakfast! We will continue to watch and celebrate as you rock this phase as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
I hear you! But I took your soup-as-flatbread recipe for pizza, and that little bit of fake mozzarella was JUUUUST enough to curb the craving for pizza! I'm scheduling all of my packets for the week at a time, so I won't have room to go TOO overboard

And congrats on hitting your BF% goal!! That breakfast tomorrow is going to be well deserved!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Checking in from vacation!

100% OP baby!!

LizRR - enjoy that breakfast!!!!

We're doing great guys!!! We should be proud of ourselves, have a great weekend!! It's back to school shopping for me!
OMG!!! My breakfast was FANTASTIC!!!! I am so happy with where I am at - I went shopping this morning at the outlets here, it's Tax Free weekend and got some great deals - even better was fitting in size 0 at Ann Taylor! I guess that BF% whoosh made the difference! Pretty surprised that my body is STILL changing during the phase-off, pleasantly of course.

Just came from a childhood friends going away brats&beer get together. A few folks have known me since elementary, middle, & high school and were definitely noticing the new look! I had some sauerkraut and a bottle of water, no temptations at all. I've got Phase 4 cheat days coming up soon to enjoy myself!
Old 08-18-2012, 08:10 PM   #484  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

It's a rainy day today, and I'm FREEZING. Must be a combination of the a/c and the humidity getting to me. I hope that everyone is doing well. Hopefully I'll have more time for posting next week. Things have just been hectic around here.

Liz, I'm looking forward to having those phase 3 breakfasts next month! NewPath, welcome back.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #485  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
It's a rainy day today, and I'm FREEZING. Must be a combination of the a/c and the humidity getting to me. I hope that everyone is doing well. Hopefully I'll have more time for posting next week. Things have just been hectic around here.

Liz, I'm looking forward to having those phase 3 breakfasts next month! NewPath, welcome back.
OMG - I went a little crazy posting on the 'Phase 3 breakfast ideas' thread. My hubby wants me to double batch my next recipe because he was jealous!
Old 08-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #486  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Newpath! OMG!!! My breakfast was FANTASTIC!!!! I am so happy with where I am at - I went shopping this morning at the outlets here, it's Tax Free weekend and got some great deals - even better was fitting in size 0 at Ann Taylor! I guess that BF% whoosh made the difference! Pretty surprised that my body is STILL changing during the phase-off, pleasantly of course.
Your body will change for a few weeks even into maintenance as it settles....you've done SO well! You are a wealth of good information, you should really be a coach Liz!

I always say I made love to my phase 3 breakfast...VIP was away for my first breakfast and called me and I said "I love you" and he said "are you talking to me or the food" ..... I said "tee hee...both?"

Last edited by Ishbel; 08-18-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:22 PM   #487  
Started IP 4/13/2012

Newpath, welcome back. Sounds like you had a wonderful and well-deserved vacation. You have worked this program so well that I know you will lose your few extra pounds in no time. Sometimes it's more important to nurture your spirit than anything else and you were in the perfect place to do that!
Old 08-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #488  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Your body will change for a few weeks even into maintenance as it settles....you've done SO well! You are a wealth of good information, you should really be a coach Liz!

I always say I made love to my phase 3 breakfast...VIP was away for my first breakfast and called me and I said "I love you" and he said "are you talking to me or the food" ..... I said "tee hee...both?"
I had a total experience with my breakfast too! Making 2.5 batches tomorrow for me, hubby, and baby - got the stuff so it's ready to go in the morning! Honestly, didn't even think about my guys when I made mine up last night, lol - I've been obsessing over it for WEEKS! If you couldn't tell by the recipe explosion!

I am really having an out of body experience with phasing off. I need to remind myself that I am moving into maintenance - and remember that I am no longer losing - so used to waiting for whooshes - I am 3lb below goal! I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the body composition changes continuing.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #489  
Started IP 4/13/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Great story, Lisa! I especially like the part where your limp has disappeared and your smile was ear to ear! There are soooo many benefits to this program. Stories like this help keep us motivated right along with you! As always, thanks for sharing...you continue to lift us all up with your positive approach and attitude toward working IP 100%!!
Old 08-19-2012, 10:25 AM   #490  

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbecause53 View Post
Newpath, welcome back. Sounds like you had a wonderful and well-deserved vacation. You have worked this program so well that I know you will lose your few extra pounds in no time. Sometimes it's more important to nurture your spirit than anything else and you were in the perfect place to do that!
Thanks Justbecause53, I am going to remember what you said about nurturing your spirit. I have sooo much to do today, but, I got up early so that I can go find a new pond or river to kayak on for a bit. My spirit is sad to be back in the grind.....I agree with you, I do believe that nurturing our spirits on a daily basis, in some way, may be the key to long term health and balance. I am so trying to take care of me, in a lot of ways. When I take time to nurture and reflect quietly, well, it puts everything in to perspective and I feel more at peace....if when everything around me is stormy.
I will have 22 brand new first graders rambunctiously entering my classroom in a little more than a week. I will have huge demands placed on me to get these kids reading and writing and doing their math.....like never before. They keep raising the bar on what these little guys need to know....so I will nurture and help nuture the young lives of many!
I think I will leave the kayaks on my car....maybe I will need to take a quick kayak ride everyday to keep myself grounded.........
Thank you Justbecause53!
Old 08-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #491  

Another Rainy dreary day here...GRRRRR.....good thing I have the internet to keep me busy....lol....house is spotless can't do too much more there....so its reading reading and reading some more!.....We were on the second page...how did that happen???
Old 08-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #492  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Thanks Justbecause53, I am going to remember what you said about nurturing your spirit. I have sooo much to do today, but, I got up early so that I can go find a new pond or river to kayak on for a bit. My spirit is sad to be back in the grind.....I agree with you, I do believe that nurturing our spirits on a daily basis, in some way, may be the key to long term health and balance. I am so trying to take care of me, in a lot of ways. When I take time to nurture and reflect quietly, well, it puts everything in to perspective and I feel more at peace....if when everything around me is stormy.
I will have 22 brand new first graders rambunctiously entering my classroom in a little more than a week. I will have huge demands placed on me to get these kids reading and writing and doing their math.....like never before. They keep raising the bar on what these little guys need to know....so I will nurture and help nuture the young lives of many!
I think I will leave the kayaks on my car....maybe I will need to take a quick kayak ride everyday to keep myself grounded.........
Thank you Justbecause53!
It's so hard to come back from a great vacation, I know. I'm just not ready to let go of summer yet, but I start homeschooling tomorrow regardless. My son is now in 9th grade, so I guess I better enjoy the few years I have left with him. We are starting our 7th year of homeschooling, and I can't believe how fast the years have flown by.

I hope you have a good school year, and the challenges that come with being a teacher these days. I remember when my son was in kindergarten, and his teacher complaining that these kids just weren't reading as well as they should be. I reminded her that 5 year olds have been the same since the beginning of mankind. They are right where they are suppose to be developmentally, it's the school districts that just keep raising the bar. I told her to be frustrated with the school district, not the kids. Of course I know the pressure teachers are under these days.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #493  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
It's so hard to come back from a great vacation, I know. I'm just not ready to let go of summer yet, but I start homeschooling tomorrow regardless. My son is now in 9th grade, so I guess I better enjoy the few years I have left with him. We are starting our 7th year of homeschooling, and I can't believe how fast the years have flown by.

I hope you have a good school year, and the challenges that come with being a teacher these days. I remember when my son was in kindergarten, and his teacher complaining that these kids just weren't reading as well as they should be. I reminded her that 5 year olds have been the same since the beginning of mankind. They are right where they are suppose to be developmentally, it's the school districts that just keep raising the bar. I told her to be frustrated with the school district, not the kids. Of course I know the pressure teachers are under these days.
We have to make our kids make the growth, which is very often developmentally inappropriate. Word has it that Nationally the school year is going to be extended..like through summer, with no pay increase. In addition, the teachers who do not get ALL the kids to meet goal, will be let go. This has been coming for a while...believe me....it is going to happen.

Last edited by NewPath; 08-19-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:26 PM   #494  

its that time....... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ml#post4442296
Old 08-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #495  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
We have to make our kids make the growth, which is very often developmentally inappropriate. Word has it that Nationally the school year is going to be extended..like through summer, with no pay increase. In addition, the teachers who do not get ALL the kids to meet goal, will be let go. This has been coming for a while...believe me....it is going to happen.
Very scary and who would want to be a teacher anymore. The school system in this country is so broken and beyond repair. My heart goes out to the school teachers and the students who have to put up with such nonsense. OK stepping down now, as I could go on and on about this country's school system.
Closed Thread