Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #76  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
They were on an end cap in the isle (row 105 as a matter of fact). They are in box but it does say Seaweed big on it. I looked them up on line to see what to look for... and then I missed them and just asked someone stocking shelves. The box looks like this http://www.frugalhotspot.com/2012/01...-seaweed-6-89/

They are very good - but have a shrimpy sort of taste to them (to my taste anyway). LOL the checker and a fellow shopper both told me how great they are before I left. They are very good... but I think I will still be making Kale Chips as well. As I am sort of hooked on the Kale (have to make in small batches or I'll eat too many).
gf....YOU ARE AWESOME!! thanks for the speedy info!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE KALE CHIPS....eat them nearly everyday...its a wonder my skin isn't totally green!! hahaha its my 1 go to veggie that i can always count on to give me the satisfaction i want...from a veggie!!
Old 08-02-2012, 11:16 PM   #77  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Good Evening 100%ers! Just came back from dinner at Cheesecake Factory, a few friends who haven't seen me in a while gave me some great compliments! Looking forward to my final Phase 1 WI tomorrow. What a great bunch of updates - I try to stay off when I am home with my son after work, but was catching up on my phone to & from dinner and now that the little guy is asleep it is time to catch up on all the great posts!
Old 08-02-2012, 11:31 PM   #78  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Good Evening 100%ers! Just came back from dinner at Cheesecake Factory, a few friends who haven't seen me in a while gave me some great compliments! Looking forward to my final Phase 1 WI tomorrow. What a great bunch of updates - I try to stay off when I am home with my son after work, but was catching up on my phone to & from dinner and now that the little guy is asleep it is time to catch up on all the great posts!
all hail to you liz....going to cheesecake factory an staying OP....WOW....in total awe right now....

it is a good thing we don't have one here where i live!! hahaha
Old 08-03-2012, 04:34 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Absolutely awesome meadow!!M. That icing on the cake for you after a big week! Hope DH is feeling ok!
Thank you! Jeff is doing amazingly well. He has some surgery related pain but was getting around great yesterday. My biggest challenge with him is getting him to relax and keep from over doing it. When he is on pain meds he thinks he is superman and generally over does it.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:29 AM   #80  

Height: 5'7'

Hi - I am one of the IP 're-starters' but I really like this thread too because I totally believe in the 100% philosophy. It's too much effort and expense for me to cheat!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:15 AM   #81  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
Thank you! Jeff is doing amazingly well. He has some surgery related pain but was getting around great yesterday. My biggest challenge with him is getting him to relax and keep from over doing it. When he is on pain meds he thinks he is superman and generally over does it.
woohooo nothing like being married to SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:15 AM   #82  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

TGIF IP buddies! I'm off to a Friday morning meeting so I cannot stay long, I'll be back as Arnold would say LOL. Have a great 100% OP morning everybody!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #83  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post

Good luck LizRR on WI today!!!! We've all been sending that whoosh fairy your way, I know how much you wanted to leave P1 with a bang!!! You are amazing, you have come so far, you inspire us!!! Way to go!!!

Quote:
Pain meds are good!! But yes, not overdoing it is important and guys are a different breed altogether. LOL, like rainbow says, lucky you to be married to superman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
TGIF IP buddies! I'm off to a Friday morning meeting so I cannot stay long, I'll be back as Arnold would say LOL. Have a great 100% OP morning everybody!
Have a great day sunshine!

We're off after work to a family function, my in laws 45 year annniv party and their 65th BD parties combined! It will be lots of fun! I rented a bouncy house for the kids, we're bringing our camper for sleeping quarters. I've got my veggies and RTDs And RTD puddings loaded and ready to go! Bring on the fun!

Have a great Friday and weekend everyone!! 100% all the way all the time. There's no other way to go. We are worth it!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:36 AM   #84  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

We're off after work to a family function, my in laws 45 year annniv party and their 65th BD parties combined! It will be lots of fun! I rented a bouncy house for the kids, we're bringing our camper for sleeping quarters. I've got my veggies and RTDs And RTD puddings loaded and ready to go! Bring on the fun!

Have a great Friday and weekend everyone!! 100% all the way all the time. There's no other way to go. We are worth it!
Have a great time! Sounds like you've planned well to stay OP.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #85  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:

RTD puddings
rtd puddings...i have not seen these...are they good??? i DON'T LIKE IP PUDDING mix at all hahaha but i love pudding!!
Old 08-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #86  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Salmon is in shock and awe of Salmongirl and I. Have to admit it is kinda, no really, fun! BMI has gone from 48 to 31.7 chachacha
Old 08-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #87  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
rtd puddings...i have not seen these...are they good??? i DON'T LIKE IP PUDDING mix at all hahaha but i love pudding!!
OMG seriously the pre made puddings are TO DIE FOR!!!! Thick, rich, smooth, creamy. Not at all like the mix. They are more moola of course, but for travel I love em as I don't have to take my mixer. I take a RTD shake, RTD pudding and a bar! No shaker required! Oh and refrigerate them, they are sooooo good cold!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Salmon is in shock and awe of Salmongirl and I. Have to admit it is kinda, no really, fun! BMI has gone from 48 to 31.7 chachacha
Saskatchewan is in shock and awe as well of you!!! (that means me!). You are amazing and inspire me!!!! Way to go!
Old 08-03-2012, 09:43 AM   #88  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
We have a Costco within 3 miles of my house :-) I ran down tonight and got me some! Thanks for the tip. Got some water as well. Can you believe I got out the door for under $15 total purchases... I call that a NSV anytime I can get out of Costco for less than $70!
I call it the 100.00 dollar club, lol.

Quote:
They were on an end cap in the isle (row 105 as a matter of fact). They are in box but it does say Seaweed big on it. I looked them up on line to see what to look for... and then I missed them and just asked someone stocking shelves. The box looks like this http://www.frugalhotspot.com/2012/01...-seaweed-6-89/

They are very good - but have a shrimpy sort of taste to them (to my taste anyway). LOL the checker and a fellow shopper both told me how great they are before I left. They are very good... but I think I will still be making Kale Chips as well. As I am sort of hooked on the Kale (have to make in small batches or I'll eat too many).
The package I bought didn't look like that, but I bet they are the same thing. I don't taste a shrimp taste, but I know everyone's taste buds are different. I can see where my craving for them can get out of hand so will have to limit myself. Oh well, I know there are many worse things to get addicted to.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #89  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Howdy 100%ers! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "seeing" all your beautiful posts this Friday...my FINAL PHASE 1 WI!!!! I am so nervous, excited, anxious, and amazed at how this part of my journey is wrapping up. I barely slept last night - I confess to semi-obsessing over my first Phase 3 breakfast into the wee hours (don't check that thread if you don't want to be super jealous of me in 2 weeks), then I popped out of bed this morning full of energy. Needing a bit of caffeine to jolt me up and at 'em.

I can't believe where I have ended up - and I am so excited for where I am headed. I honestly never believed in my entire life (starting from wee elementary school) that I would ever be 'skinny' - I still don't always see myself like that - but I can't deny that I am wearing size ONE jeans today and and XSmall top, and that's pretty freaking small. I've always been one of, if not usually the heaviest person in the room - thought I was "doomed" to a life of obesity, but I am so thankful to have found IP and this great, supportive forum.

And I am even MORE excited, because this is the next step towards trying for baby #2. This has been my main motivator - but I have learned sooooo much on the way that I really feel good about my future. I do have the worries about 'old patterns' coming back - but really, my menu and options (particularly in the veggie department) have just gone through the roof.

Wish me luck today at 1pm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
all hail to you liz....going to cheesecake factory an staying OP....WOW....in total awe right now....
LOL - it is so easy to stay OP finally after 22 weeks, it's almost a shame I am phasing off now that I got the hang of this! Grilled chicken with asparagus and broccoli instead of rice, you can eat out anywhere and stay 100%!

Quote:
Well, I am glad you are looking out for him! I know guys in particular like to be Superman, good thing he married a Superwoman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
TGIFF indeed!!!

Quote:
Good luck LizRR on WI today!!!! We've all been sending that whoosh fairy your way, I know how much you wanted to leave P1 with a bang!!! You are amazing, you have come so far, you inspire us!!! Way to go!!!

Oh man - hoping for that whoosh today! I've been a good girl all week - but I know sometimes the hormones don't always agree - doesn't usually bother me - but this is The Final Week! I remember reading how Busymom went out with such a great finale at the 1 year mark and I was so happy & proud of her!

OMG - that sounds like an amazing party! My son has been in a bounce house 1 time (we had to sneak him in while the big kids were pounding the pinata) and he LOVED it! But a 2 year old vs. a group of 7 year olds doesn't work too well...way to go with having an OP plan for yourself too!!!

Last edited by LizRR; 08-03-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #90  
Began IP 6/27/12

S/C/G: 219/189/175

Height: 5'10"

Good luck today, Liz!! Can't wait to hear!!
Closed Thread