Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekc14 View Post
Wow, no longer obese!! I swam laps this morning for the first time in awhile and my bathing suit was loose, my gut wasn't hanging over, and I barely recognized myself. Bought a new dress to celebrate!

Fabulous dress!! You look great!
Old 05-08-2012, 06:53 PM   #92  
Started IP April 4, 2012

Height: 5'5"

WI #5 today, and I am down another 4 pounds. I was so excited, and then my coach measured me for the first time since I started the diet, and I have lost 6.5 inches. I am celebrating!!!

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful day!
Old 05-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #93  
Started IP April 4, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMaZu View Post
In shock! I went into Ann Taylor Loft today at my daughters insistence to get jeans that fit. I was hoping for size 10 but brought in both 10 and 12's (I started IP in 16), and ended up in---drumroll please---size 8!!! Still in shock and disbelief as I didn't expect an 8 for another 15 pounds!!! Sooooo happy, can you tell?
Congratulations!!! That is amazing, and I know you left the store feeling on Cloud 9.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:31 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Wow, no longer obese!! I swam laps this morning for the first time in awhile and my bathing suit was loose, my gut wasn't hanging over, and I barely recognized myself. Bought a new dress to celebrate!
Wow you are one Hot Babe!!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen71 View Post
I tried that with the mushrooms the other day. I just really need my cheese in the omelet. Maybe since my taste buds are changing it will taste better next time.
Hi there, IPeeps. was told that I could not have vegetables at breakfast. (Although, I do nibble on a red pepper during my entire day, as it is the only thing that keeps my insulin levels calm.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #96  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volly View Post
Congratulations!!! That is amazing, and I know you left the store feeling on Cloud 9.
Congrats! This is very inspiring. I have dropped 20 lbs very quickly. My pants are draggy and baggy, my tops are tent-like, and even my undergarments ; )
are falling down. (Probably not a great visual!) I think I may need to go shopping!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #97  
~Kelly~

S/C/G: 229.4/189.4/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Morning all!
I'm still feeling a bit beaten down by the regime of the program.
I really need encouragement today. My family is facing some "stuff" today and I'm praying for a good outcome. The rain isn't helping.... I'm feeling blue.
Wishing everyone a great day OP!
Sorry things are not going great for you. I know you can do it and if you want to phase out sooner, then do it. You know what is best for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Oh, I have to tell you, I have a girlfriend that started this last week. She was real hesitant because she didn't think she could do this. Was afraid that she wouldn't beable to handle cooking something for her husband and mother and them something different for herself. She said that she fell off the wagon once, but jumped right back on. Well she sent me an email yesterday to give me an update and she has lost 13 1/2 pounds.
How awesome for your friend. I think it is great that you can have someone that can relate with you and you can help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylastdiet View Post
Good morning all. I have WI#4 in a few hours and I'm sooo looking forward to it! Isn't that strange? After years of avoiding weighing myself away from home, now I actually look forward to the "official" weigh in.

I must admit, I began restricteds this week and had one everyday for my snack. I feel as though I totally indulged, but it was all 100% OP. I am a little excited and nervous to see what impact this had on the scales. I feel smaller and lighter, so I am happy with this weeks results (whatever they may be).

Will check in later with the results!
Great job on your WI!! I too am looking forward to my WI days!! It gives me something to look forward to!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Marie View Post
Hi Everyone,
I feel like I should eat a warm-up piece of bread or have a pre-vacay glass of wine or something.
You have me cracking up. A warm-up piece of bread!! Thanks for the smile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Congrats! This is very inspiring. I have dropped 20 lbs very quickly. My pants are draggy and baggy, my tops are tent-like, and even my undergarments ; )
are falling down. (Probably not a great visual!) I think I may need to go shopping!
WTG! Baggy and saggy and draggy are all great terms to describe your clothes!!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #98  

Default Don't Judge Me

NSV... So today my son was eating pizza bagel bites on the way to school. He left 6 in my car. (OMG, they were still warm, they were distracting me from driving.) So, after deciding that this was a true IP emergency, I rolled down my window, and let them fly!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, I am still struggling with after-lunch fatigue, light headedness, hunger, and anxiety and brain fog. My coach told me add a packet as soon as I feel the sensation hit. I have done this, and it really has not helped. What did help today was eating little nips of red pepper ......all day long. I started nibbling at about 10. I ate one entire pepper snacking in this fashion. Has anyone experienced this?
Old 05-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #99  
~Kelly~

S/C/G: 229.4/189.4/150

Height: 5'5

Hey ya'll!! I had my WI #3 today. It is hard to believe I have stuck with it for three weeks! I am weak, what can I say!! I was down 3.4 pounds and only 1.5 inches, but I will take it!! I think I am suffering from the big "c" so I will be going to walgreens tomorrow or thursday to help with that.

I mowed my lawn today and it felt good!! It is nice to come in and not be starving. I grilled chicken and green and red peppers and am bursting I am so full! Funny how sometimes I eat my normal amounts and am still hungry, other times I am so full.

I had a few NSV today (well over the last couple days). My belt has gone down a notch, even though I haven't really lost much in my belly. I had a coworker tell me today that my face is getting thinner and asked what I was doing to achieve that. I also tried on my wedding ring (I only do that on WI days) and it was a stretch, but it fit. I am not counting it as fitting because it is still pretty tight, but I am happy. My fingers have always been big and I did get a new ring a few years ago, so it is not the same size as when I got married 11 years ago, but I really want to start wearing it again. I am doing family pictures of DH's family and a few group shots and I want to be able to wear it then. It is 12 days away, so I am sure I will be able to!!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #100  
Started IP May 1, 2012

S/C/G: 281/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
NSV... So today my son was eating pizza bagel bites on the way to school. He left 6 in my car. (OMG, they were still warm, they were distracting me from driving.) So, after deciding that this was a true IP emergency, I rolled down my window, and let them fly!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, I am still struggling with after-lunch fatigue, light headedness, hunger, and anxiety and brain fog. My coach told me add a packet as soon as I feel the sensation hit. I have done this, and it really has not helped. What did help today was eating little nips of red pepper ......all day long. I started nibbling at about 10. I ate one entire pepper snacking in this fashion. Has anyone experienced this?
Lol, good job for tossing those bagel bite! That takes so much will power. I don't have an answer to your question, but thanks for the laugh
Old 05-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Hello everybody!

I just made the most amazing Phase 4 dinner. I really love Morning Star Black-bean burgers, and haven't had them since I started IP some 16 months ago, so I made a wonderful Mexican salad with stir-fry peppers, green onions and mushrooms, threw in the black bean burgers and some chili powder. Then a big bowl of lettuce with spinach and broco-slaw, fresh salsa, greek yogurt (plain fat-free tastes just like sour cream on a salad), cilantro, fat-free cheddar cheese. It was wonderful... Only thing missing was guacamole, but you are supposed to limit fats when you have the complex carbs, so that will have to wait for a splurge day.

LizR - I just made the chick-pea 'corn nuts' and they do taste remarkably like popcorn! I'm totally amazed! Thank you for the idea!

Don't know where the day went... Hang in there everybody who is struggling. It will get better. It always does.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #102  
Started IP 3/26/12

I'm suffering from withdrawal as I haven't been able to check in here before today! Made the commute from my city to Toronto and back today to work in my HQ for the day. Means I leave home just after 7am (up at 5:45am) and don't get back home until 7:30pm. I've been totally OP all day though... breakfast was at home so I had my usual alternative options... lunch I took a soup packet and bought a veggie salad (peppers, cucumbers, a couple of cherry tomatoes, a bit of red onion, and iceberg lettuce). No salad dressing, as I'd unfortunately forgotten to replenish the individual sized portion of salad dressing from my 'purse stash'. Had a bar around 4pm to hold me over until my dinner, which I finally just finished eating. And my water intake is ok too. So all is well.... I'm just very tired. Definitely going to be an early night.

Hope everyone had a great day. Cheers until tomorrow.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 181/164.2/130

Quote:
Wow! You look great. Thank you for posting such an inspirational photo.

Love the dress!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmc1021 View Post

WTG! Baggy and saggy and draggy are all great terms to describe your clothes!!
So, funny! Add "flaggy" to these. I held on to my undies so long. One day, I stepped out in to the wind. Had to laugh as I felt like a flagpole with the undies caught in the breeze! Don't wait too long to shop!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 181/164.2/130

Just got back from WI #2 - I lost 2.4 lbs. I was hoping for more; I was 100% OP. My coach was happy with the loss -- since I did not lose any lean mass this week.

I survived the week - thanks everyone for your support. Dreaming about iced cookies is simply unfair. No more desert dreams. (at least I hope no more). I am learning about some good coping skills from this forum and I am grateful for that!!!
Closed Thread