Old 03-18-2012, 05:07 AM   #1  

Default Help...Recommendations in San Francisco or Peninsula..

Hi everyone! Just saw a friend of mine from the east coast who came for a visit and boy to my surprise she looked AMAZING! She lost 40 lbs and I was happy and shocked at the same time. She said she was doing ideal protein. Funny as I have never heard of this diet and she told me to ask for any recommendations to where a good clinic and coach is in the San Francisco and Peninsula area. I'm assuming all the clinic charge and operate the same way. Looking forward to any recommendations. I did check the website but wanted to know which place to go. Thanks
GottaloseNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

I used to live in San Jose! Love the Bay area... I don't know any clinics to suggest, but they tend to be chiropractic. A couple of hospitals in my area are now doing it too, as it is so popular.

You might go to a couple of places that you get referred to from the website and see how their prices and presentations go. They will probably offer a free talk. There can be some difference in prices of the food and initial setup cost, as they buy wholesale and their overheads are different, so they may charge different rates to clients. I found one clinic where I really disliked the people and presentation, and another one where the atmosphere was completely different, so I chose that one.

Be sure to work with your doctor to do the diet as well, especially if you are on any meds.

Good luck!
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:41 AM   #3  

Just curious as why most ip clinics seem to be chiropractic office. I even found a dentist doing it as well. I think I'd personally rather see a chiropractor versus a dentist for weight loss..
GottaloseNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:45 AM   #4  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaloseNow View Post
Just curious as why most ip clinics seem to be chiropractic office. I even found a dentist doing it as well. I think I'd personally rather see a chiropractor versus a dentist for weight loss..

Hahaha, I can't imagine going to a dentist either for weight loss. I actually laughed out loud when I read that!
Candeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:48 AM   #5  

I have done very well with my clinic located in Daly City. Have lost over 50 lbs with the clinic. The doc there is very nice and will answer all your questions. If he doesn't know the answer he will get it for me. Thumbs up to that place. Prices are great there as well!!
bikiniboy is offline   Reply With Quote