Old 02-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #16  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Thanks for all the encouraging/ welcoming words.. I am well into day 2 and on plan but I must say I am struggling a little as far as hunger, tiredness, head ache and irritability.

I tried licking the sea salt for the head aches, it didnt really work, I have been drinking alot of water, herbal tea & a little crystal light. I think what worked the best to feel better was the 1 1/2 hour nap I took this afternoon..

My coach says this is normal and I should be feeling much better come day 4. So I am just plowing through waiting for the good feeling to come :-)
Cadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #17  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

This can be a good time to rest and catch up on movies. Go easy on yourself.
purple sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:27 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple sky View Post
This can be a good time to rest and catch up on movies. Go easy on yourself.
Well said. There's no easy way around the first several weeks. Try to lay low as much as possible. Delegat whatever responsibilities you can. You're going through a big transition and you need to recognize your limitations while you're detoxing.
It WILL pass, promise!
MaMaZu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #19  

I am new here. Actually I haven't started the diet yet. I went to the Seminer last week and have my apointment for my consalt. this Thursday. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I think the message boards will help me a lot. Thank you for being here.
Here we go with a new adventure...
jdycty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #20  
TexasGirl

S/C/G: 173.7/140

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Thanks for all the encouraging/ welcoming words.. I am well into day 2 and on plan but I must say I am struggling a little as far as hunger, tiredness, head ache and irritability.

I tried licking the sea salt for the head aches, it didnt really work, I have been drinking alot of water, herbal tea & a little crystal light. I think what worked the best to feel better was the 1 1/2 hour nap I took this afternoon..

My coach says this is normal and I should be feeling much better come day 4. So I am just plowing through waiting for the good feeling to come :-)
Hang in there and welcome!! I had a terrible day 1 - 4 and then didn't feel good on day 7 but after that it has been smooth sailing Takes a while to rid your body of all of the junk. I started the program as soon as I got back from a week long birthday celebration in Las Vegas so I think this had a lot to do with me feeling bad. Best of luck!
Yatese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:59 AM   #21  
Started IP 2/29/12

S/C/G: 188/174/140

Height: 5'7"

Hello, I just found this board and all the great info/posts! Today is IP day 6 for me! I have my first WI tomorrow and am excited to see the numbers. Day two I had a terrible headache the entire day - could not get rid of it! Day 3 felt fine and no more headaches! I can handle all the veggies - just have a hard time with all the water! Also, not feeling hungry for that last IP/Snack! Is it OK to skip it? I will talk with my coach tomorrow.
Shel50 is offline   Reply With Quote