Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 09:45 AM   #16  
INACTIVE

Good Morning, everyone,

It's cloudy and windy up here in NJ. I just finished making some Christmas ornaments for my neighbors and have a few presents left to wrap. My doorbell rang last night and our downstairs neighbor was holding a huge plate of Christmas cookies, with an emphasis on my favorite--peanut butter chocolate kiss--let me tell you, this woman can bake! So, after a big whiff of the sweet cookie goodness, I put them on the counter and made my buffalo chicken salad. My fiance took them all to work with him this morning without me having to even ask

Congratulations FoolishHeart and Endless Dieter! Hang in there, Katie8810!

Everyone, please keep your fingers crossed that I can get the venue I am hoping for for my wedding--should be speaking to them today. Going to try on the dress at 1:30, going out to get some "shapewear" before that

Have a nice day!
Old 12-15-2011, 09:45 AM   #17  
INACTIVE

p.s. hwmgrl--good job!
Old 12-15-2011, 09:45 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 134/130/118

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning everyone,

Well its a mild but very rainy day here in Ontario......looking at the positive side it isnt snow lol.

Had my second WI yesterday and down another 2 pounds. I seem to be losing very slowly, but a loss is a loss so I'm happy about that.

Going out this evening for my birthday dinner already checked out the menu and know what i'm going to have. I find that pre-planning is the key for me i'm less likely to cheat.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 12-15-2011, 09:46 AM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Good morning everyone. Tomorrow starts my first day on phase 3---just a temporary phase off for a 10 day vacation for those who don't already know---anyway, I am wondering if I can split up my breakfast meal into breakfast and then a snack an hour or two later. After eating nothing but a bar for breakfast all the food suggested for phase 3 is a bit daunting.
NOPE! You can't do it,. I wanted to do that too! Dr. Tran only wants one insulin spike and that is at the morning meal only.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:10 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 209/157/157

Height: 5'7"

Hwmgrl, Endless Dieter, Foolish Heart what amazing losses you all had! Very inspiring! I will think of you guys while I help my daughter make batches of Fudge today for her classmates. I will not be tempted!

Have a good day everyone! :-)
Old 12-15-2011, 10:17 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 276/270/185

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolishHeart View Post
Good morning everyone! I hope every one has a wonderful OP day! I had my weigh in this morning... down 6 lbs! Very excited! Especially because I wanted to eat and eat and eat yesterday soooo bad (emotional eater) ... but I didn't! Except for my OP foods of course. Getting close to Onederland! May have to throw myself a party when I reach that...
Great loss and way to go resisting yesterday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
Good Morning !! I had my weigh in yesterday for a loss of 2lbs.. that makes my 3 month total 41lbs - I must say I am happy about that.

Went to my moms last night where we discussed that we will be minimizing our christmas treats so that I wouldn't have to be around to much and that we will add a veggie tray so I have something to snack on!! our traditional christmas dinner is seafood gumbo so I will be missing it this year but its ok because lets face it its louisiana and I can eat gumbo in the future!!

Heading to gulfport this weekend to do some last minute shopping at the outlet mall - hope everyone has a great OP day!!
Congrats on your loss, especially your 3-month total!! Awesome!!
Good luck in Gulfport!! I went a couple of weeks ago and found some great things! Also, there is a little salad bar in the food court where you buy a plate of lettuce and get 4 toppings to go on it. I got extra cucumbers and some bacon bits and tomatoes and it was all OP which was great because I was really worried about what I would eat while there. Enjoy your shopping trip!!

I go for my WI today and I'm having a skinny-feeling kind of day so hopefully the scale will be nice!! Congrats to everyone on their losses this week and best of luck to all who still have to WI!!
Old 12-15-2011, 10:54 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/120

Height: 5'2

I just had to chime in today as the scale read 137!! This puts me 7 pounds to my goal... I really can't believe it. WOOHOO
Old 12-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #23  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Down 1 more lb. 15lbs to go. 1 less than 2 weeks ago.

I was worried as I had business dinners for an entire week and went to many different restaurants where they adjusted my meals for me but you just never know how that is going to affect you.

Glad with the 1lb, I'll take it. My coach officially put me on phase 2 starting today. She accidentally gave me phase 3 sheet, looking forward to that phase now too..lol

Have a great OP day everyone.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsgurl0531 View Post
I just had to chime in today as the scale read 137!! This puts me 7 pounds to my goal... I really can't believe it. WOOHOO
Way to go!!!
Old 12-15-2011, 11:01 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomedayBubblySomeday View Post
My fiance took them all [Christmas cookies] to work with him this morning without me having to even ask
Bubbly - you have great support in your fiance! Hang on to him - he is a keeper! Although we all have to work through this process for ourselves first, having the great support can prop us up on the days we are feeling less than.

My DH and I are on the road somewhere between 20-26 weekends a year for a side business. He could probably order for me at any restaurant we stop at. Actually when we were on the road last weekend, I ordered a grilled chicken salad with modifications and stopped to take a breath....DH leaped in and said "NO DRESSING PLEASE!" Gotta love that!
Old 12-15-2011, 11:02 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post

I was worried as I had business dinners for an entire week and went to many different restaurants where they adjusted my meals for me but you just never know how that is going to affect you.

Glad with the 1lb, I'll take it. My coach officially put me on phase 2 starting today. She accidentally gave me phase 3 sheet, looking forward to that phase now too..lol

That's awesome...and you look great!! Love your new pic!!
Old 12-15-2011, 11:03 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
You're doing so well! WOOHOO for YOU!

Quote:

for getting into phase 2...almost done...
Old 12-15-2011, 11:24 AM   #28  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Good morning everyone! I hope every one has a wonderful OP day! I had my weigh in this morning... down 6 lbs! Very excited!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Dieter View Post
Good Morning To All,

WI# 9 -4lbs Total loss 44lbs... I cannot believe this (why did I not find this program before) Hoping everyone has IP success stories...
Great weight loss this week both of you and for everyone else who lost at their weigh in today. It's very exciting to see the scale go down especially at this time of year when everyone is filling up their tummies with all of those sugar treats.

It's another rainy day here in Austin, but not complaining as we need all the rain we can get. I thought I was all done with my gift buying, but I have decided to buy one more gift for both of my kids. So I'm off to the stores which shouldn't be too bad as it's mid day during the week.

Have a great OP day today.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:27 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 229/161/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtemplet View Post
Great loss and way to go resisting yesterday!!

Congrats on your loss, especially your 3-month total!! Awesome!!
Good luck in Gulfport!! I went a couple of weeks ago and found some great things! Also, there is a little salad bar in the food court where you buy a plate of lettuce and get 4 toppings to go on it. I got extra cucumbers and some bacon bits and tomatoes and it was all OP which was great because I was really worried about what I would eat while there. Enjoy your shopping trip!!

I go for my WI today and I'm having a skinny-feeling kind of day so hopefully the scale will be nice!! Congrats to everyone on their losses this week and best of luck to all who still have to WI!!

thanks and also thanks for the heads up about the food court last time I went all they had was pizza and chinese.. I was going to pack some cucumbers but am excited that they will have something there!! good luck on your weigh in.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #30  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Good morning everyone. Tomorrow starts my first day on phase 3---just a temporary phase off for a 10 day vacation for those who don't already know---anyway, I am wondering if I can split up my breakfast meal into breakfast and then a snack an hour or two later. After eating nothing but a bar for breakfast all the food suggested for phase 3 is a bit daunting.
sorry no you have to eat it all within the hour. It is a very nice change to have fruit, I really missed my toast and PB

Quote:
That is so great you have done well keep it up...

Quote:

Yvette, you have done so well, welcome to phase 2... keep up the good work.

Quote:
Good morning everyone! I hope every one has a wonderful OP day! I had my weigh in this morning... down 6 lbs! Very excited! Especially because I wanted to eat and eat and eat yesterday soooo bad (emotional eater) ... but I didn't! Except for my OP foods of course. Getting close to Onederland! May have to throw myself a party when I reach that...
WOW that is great, we will throw you a party here for you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Dieter View Post
Good Morning To All,

WI# 9 -4lbs Total loss 44lbs... I cannot believe this (why did I not find this program before) Hoping everyone has IP success stories...
We all say where was this... congrats that is a really good wi... keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
Good Morning !! I had my weigh in yesterday for a loss of 2lbs.. that makes my 3 month total 41lbs - I must say I am happy about that.

Went to my moms last night where we discussed that we will be minimizing our christmas treats so that I wouldn't have to be around to much and that we will add a veggie tray so I have something to snack on!! our traditional christmas dinner is seafood gumbo so I will be missing it this year but its ok because lets face it its louisiana and I can eat gumbo in the future!!

Heading to gulfport this weekend to do some last minute shopping at the outlet mall - hope everyone has a great OP day!!
Congrats, how is the baking going? I love to hear how different parts of the countries have different traditional meals... no gumbo for you but you can still have the seafood... have fun shopping, it is a mad house here with the shoppers...
Closed Thread