Old 12-03-2011, 12:09 AM   #16  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

awesome, thanks so much!!

it looks like they will ship to Canada too....

so, can any of you tell me what your favourite IP snacks are?? I am going to order a few things but would like some recommendations!

thanks
Mom3LoveBugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:27 AM   #17  

Height: 5'0"

I like crunchy/salty food, so I especially like the chips when I have a craving. The chocolate covered soy crisps are fun too.
shelly ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 186/158/140

Height: 5'4"

Default What Proti-Thin and Proti-Diet products do you buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4grown View Post
I have lost 70 lbs on IP over 3 months however my financial situation now forces me to loose my coach and use alternative products. After much research I am using packets and bars from Nashua Nutrition (Proti-Thin and Proti-Diet) that are comparable to IP in every way except price. I have been able to find comparable supplements for most everything except the Cal-Mags and since I am no longer patronizing the clinic I felt uncomfortable asking if I could still order only certain items. I found a clinic that sells and ships IP products online (I don't know about outside the US) and I ordered 2 bottles of Cal-Mags. They take PayPal and delivered in about a week. The clinic is Bayonne Health and Wellness and here is the address if it is allowed:
http://www.bayonnehealthnwellness.co...log/c9_p1.html
All IP products are now $25 per box and all IP supplements are 20% off. As great as the IP program is, I know there are other people like me who can't afford it. For me this is the perfect solution to get the proper supplements and stay OP without blowing my budget. Hope this helps somebody else as well. BTW, I still have 100 lbs to goal weight.

I'm curious as to which Proti-thin and Proti-Diet products you like?
sadlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y Guy View Post
My gut says this won't be around for long. Seems contradictory to have a center selling on line and competing with local IP centers, my guess is that they've already complained to IP HQ about this.
I am sure that is right. But so glad to see it now, I ordered lots of potassium because I am taking lots of teeny pills a day, it is impossible to replace the IP potasium. As I am sure the site will come down I struck while the iron is hot.
They do ship to Canada.

Thanks 4grown for posting this.

Last edited by patns; 12-03-2011 at 05:59 PM.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:57 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Sara, I was really missing making the pancakes from the crispy cereal so I ordered the cereal. I also find the recipes for making "pudding cakes" and zuchini muffins don't work nearly as well with the alternative puddings. You may want to order chocolate and vanilla pudding and check FinnSteve's recipe thread.

Pat
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:44 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 175/146/130

Height: 5'4"

I am so excited by this! I am not going to go crazy, but will order some supplements as well as a few things that I have not tried. Thank you so much for posting this!!!
scpnme is offline   Reply With Quote