Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 08:11 AM   #16  

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

I made it through ticker factor and just copied and pasted. Hopefully it will work!
Old 11-02-2011, 08:40 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 191/191/140

Height: 5'6"

goodmorning all!

well, my first weigh in was cancelled last night as many of do not have power from a strom that hit the east coast over the weekend. BUT, i weighed myself here this morning (i made sure the scales were synched from my first weigh in AND i lost 8 pounds!!!!

i am so excited and even more motivated! isn't that great WUV?
Old 11-02-2011, 08:48 AM   #18  
Aspiring Goddess

S/C/G: 176/139/120

Height: 5'2

Good morning all! We have about six inches of snow on the ground, and it doesn't look like I'll be getting to work any time soon. I'm not at all prepared for this winter, I'm used to maybe a foot a snow a year... not a foot before Thanksgiving. :-)

My brother gave me his old scale yesterday - it is an Ironman scale designed for triathletes and such. Along with weight, it tells BMI and fat, water, muscle, and bone weights. Since I stopped visiting a clinic, it will be nice to get those numbers again, especially see if the weight I'm losing is actually fat. However, the thing also terrifies me. I'm not sure I want to know how much fat my body holds, lol. I'm waiting to use it until my WI Monday morning. We'll see if I throw it out the window immediately after.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:29 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Good morning all! I have WI today, the first one since back from vacation with hubby. I know I gained a little, I was off track for 4 days, when I got home my scale showed a 9lb gain! I've been working like crazy to get it off, I'll say the taste on the lips is so not worth it! I'm 1 lbs above where I was before I left. This is riddiculous, I could have been to 30lbs gone by now, instead I'm stuck here at the same place but I am so focused to not get off track again. I survived Halloween, didn't even touch it all the while the candy was taunting me. My Will Power is stonger than that.

Thank you all for your support, I love reading all the posts, everyone is so motivational. I'll chack back in later with my offical gain

Have a great day everyone
Old 11-02-2011, 09:42 AM   #20  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Is there a Christmas (or December 31) challenge?

And 2Ride, "will try to do better"? Shoot, you're already a candidate for sainthood in my book. If you did any better you'd be. Oh well, that's blasphemous.
WUV mentioned she was going to as pxlkitty if she would mind making one for us, so I am sure one is on its way...
and
Thank you.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:46 AM   #21  

Good morning, lost 2 more pounds and 1.75 inches. I am definitely on phase 2 now! Good luck to all those who weigh in today!
Old 11-02-2011, 09:52 AM   #22  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Good morning, lost 2 more pounds and 1.75 inches. I am definitely on phase 2 now! Good luck to all those who weigh in today!
I forgot to mention in the other thread, good luck with phase 2. I'm hoping it works out well for both of us!
Old 11-02-2011, 09:57 AM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
I forgot to mention in the other thread, good luck with phase 2. I'm hoping it works out well for both of us!
Way to go Itsaboutime! Congrats on all your successes. I love your new photo, you look fabulous!
Old 11-02-2011, 09:57 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 263/159/160

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning all!!! Been very crazy for me lately, especially at work. We had a flood in my office almost 2 months ago, and STILL displaced in a temporary office!!!

Made it through Halloween.....candy wasnt even tempting all around me!! I was pretty impressed with myself! We even had a party on Monday, and did very good, none of the crap available! Just ate my veggies and drink and happily watched everyone gorge on the crap and feel crappy after!!! LOL

I'm thinking of taking a break for a few weeks over the holidays, mostly because of financial. I am so close to my original goal of 180, and changed it to a little more, but I think I need a "jump start" as my coach says. So I'll probably start phasing off for a few weeks soon!

I also did a clean sweep of my closet this weekend and got rid of TONS of old clothes! My closet is now pretty empty! I did buy a size 12 dress yesterday at JCPenneys!!!!!!!!! That felt awesome!!
Old 11-02-2011, 09:58 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

So, I have been on IP for just 8 full days and have already had an NSV!!! I put on a pair of jeans this morning that are usually a bit snug but loosen up through the day and they were already that loose comfy fit ....right out of the dryer! Talk about positive reinforcement and motivation!!!!!

Last edited by MustangMolly; 11-02-2011 at 01:59 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:12 AM   #26  

Height: 5'0"

Good Morning!! Another cold morning in the PNW. Waiting for the sun to come up here. Getting ready to WI. Yes, Mustang, having the clothing fit is inspirational. I had been procrastinating getting a couple of pair of pants hemmed that had been in my closet since this summer. When I put them on last week - they fell off!!! That was inspirational. Wish we were all closer to do clothing-exchanges during our different sizes as we lose.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #27  
Started IP Oct. 17, 2011

I am loving the NSV. I am on week 3 and already my work pants have a little more room in them. It is motivating.
Keep it up everyone.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly ann View Post
Good Morning!! Another cold morning in the PNW. Waiting for the sun to come up here. Getting ready to WI. Yes, Mustang, having the clothing fit is inspirational. I had been procrastinating getting a couple of pair of pants hemmed that had been in my closet since this summer. When I put them on last week - they fell off!!! That was inspirational. Wish we were all closer to do clothing-exchanges during our different sizes as we lose.
Wouldn't that be great if we could have a clothing exchange! Congrats on your pants "falling off". I can honestly say that is a statement I never thought I would make to someone.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 335HW/see ticker/195

Height: 5'9''

I am new to the forum, but loving the idea of NSV. I'm wearing a cardingan today that I could not even button a few months ago! Yeah!
Old 11-02-2011, 11:13 AM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melfuchsia View Post
I am new to the forum, but loving the idea of NSV. I'm wearing a cardingan today that I could not even button a few months ago! Yeah!
Sure does feel good eh?! Congrats! You will read alot about NSV and SV!
Welcome to Ideal Protein
Closed Thread