Old 09-27-2011, 11:42 AM   #16  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1962 View Post
Ok, i will relax, i just have been a little worried because the last two weeks i have only lost 1 inch and then i see this morning. I got paranoid. I guess i am so anxious to hit the 199's that i am starting to obsess about my weight loss more than normal....thanks all for the advice!
NOOOOO stressing, NOOOOOO worrying!!...ya know that can make you lose slower as well? I am with you on getting to 199 I want to get to 299....lol...only 8 more lbs for me to go but it will happen when it happens. Do I want it to come off quick? of course I do. Can I make it happen quicker? Nope. So I just sit back, relax with no worries or stress about it and when it happens it happens!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

LOL....how true....obsessing wont make it happen quicker, and you are right, the more stress i cause myself, that will slow me down....

I need to chill....and that is what i am going to do.
kelly1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:53 AM   #18  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
LOL....how true....obsessing wont make it happen quicker, and you are right, the more stress i cause myself, that will slow me down....

I need to chill....and that is what i am going to do.
If you don't chill out I will have to come..... .....Just joking
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 164/147.5/138

Quote:
I wanted to ask if anyone has had this happen to them. I have been following IP and 3 weeks ago i joined a gym to start doing some weight training to increase my muscle mass, as i thought this would build up muscle and start increasing my fat loss as i would burn more calories. Well since i joined the gym and started working out, i have only been losing 2 lbs a week and i have lost no inches. I am a little concerned. My coach said to eat 4 proteins the day i go to the gym and i may have to stop going if this continues. I dont get it, i should be seeing results from going to the gym.
You are probably definitely building muscle, which will slow down the scale loss initially, but will help speed it up soon afterwards!! I just had the same thing, a fantastic first 3 weeks on plan, then I started exercising, and it all stopped - every ounce of loss - for 2 full weeks. For the first week, not even any measurements to brag about. But my husband kept telling me to keep on going, and lo and behold, it has finally started up again!! And I actually am starting to have muscle tone for the first time in who knows how long.

You are doing great things for yourself, success is on it's way!
aroundtheriverbend is offline   Reply With Quote