Old 08-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178.4/150.7/125

Height: 5'

Default I'm so hungry...

For the past week and a half I have been so hungry and craving things. I am on my 12th week and I have lost 23lbs (yes I am a very slow loser). I started the Novicleanse, and have been on it for 11 days. Is that what is making me hungry? Could I have been kicked out of Ketosis? My weigh in is on Thursday and I haven't even lost any weight since last week. I hope I can control this hunger....I try and drink lots and lots of water. I have been having a bar for my lunches thinking it might fill me up more. Any suggestions? Has anyone ever been on this cleanse?
megabismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

I find the soups way more filling than the bars. Especially with added veggies...

Hope the hunger goes!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:22 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 295/tkr/195

Height: 5'9"

I don't know anything about IP, but when I'm HUNGRY, I always eat veggies. They fill me up with very little calories.
Jen516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:51 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabismom View Post
For the past week and a half I have been so hungry and craving things. I am on my 12th week and I have lost 23lbs (yes I am a very slow loser). I started the Novicleanse, and have been on it for 11 days. Is that what is making me hungry? Could I have been kicked out of Ketosis? My weigh in is on Thursday and I haven't even lost any weight since last week. I hope I can control this hunger....I try and drink lots and lots of water. I have been having a bar for my lunches thinking it might fill me up more. Any suggestions? Has anyone ever been on this cleanse?
I think the bars might be making you hungry. try oatmeal, puddings and chicken soup for a week. Bars are high in carbs.
leganegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:34 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 201/192/160

Height: 5' 5.5"

I agree with the above suggestions. It could also be that your calorie level is too low. You may need to eat more protein and veggies during the day or add a packet. I would suggest talking it over with your coach. I was having the same problem after a few weeks OP and my coach suggested that instead of having a packet or restricted item at lunch, that I eat lean protein and veggies. It's kind of a hybrid between phase 1 and 2 because I eat two "normal" meals and 3 IP products/day. Since I started this, I have had much less hunger and it has not slowed my losses. In fact, I have lost more weight per week by doing this.

If you have no coach or your coach is clueless, perhaps do a little experimentation on your own and see what works for you. Hope this helps

Karen
karenfromtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:47 PM   #6  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

I have noticed that when I eat a bar. I am always SUPER hungry about 2 hours after I eat one... So i usually tend to eat it in the morning because I know that lunch is alot sooner than my dinner comes.
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 196/172/140

Height: 5'4

I find eating the herb eggs with spinich and mushrooms really keeps me satisfied.
yma311 is offline   Reply With Quote