Old 07-12-2011, 10:39 PM   #1  
Freedom from Food

S/C/G: 170/170/138

Height: 5'7" size 12

Default Suggesions for WF peanut spread, cremes?

Looking for ideas to enjoy the "sweet' WF foods, thanks
Purrfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:59 AM   #2  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

I was told that adding some wf chocolate spread helps??
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/184/150

Height: 5'7

I added the peanut spread into the mixture of egg white, water, splenda and vanilla pudding for "penaut butter cookies". I have also mixed the caramel sauce with the chocolate RTD, splenda, instant coffee, ice and water in the blender. Yum!
I'm going to guess that you could make the pudding "cookies" and have peanut spread and either fruit spread or the marshmallow in between for a little sandwich?
Classy Broad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/see ticker/175

Height: 5' 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Broad View Post
I added the peanut spread into the mixture of egg white, water, splenda and vanilla pudding for "penaut butter cookies".
Just wondering if you had a recipe for this? I totally miss my Starbucks peanut butter cookies - was one of my favorites! Also part of the reason I got to the point of needing this diet! LOL!
Lorette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Is the peanut butter any good? I bought the caramel sauce and it is excellent, especially if you put it in coffee. I like the idea of using the vanilla pudding and PB to make PB pudding cakes.

I also bought the chocolate sauce and marshmellow, but haven't tried them yet.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:16 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Oh, one more thing. I have seen WF salad dressings in some stores, but have not seen any of the "specialty" items (chocolate sauce, PB, etc...). Does anyone buy them in the store or do you order them on line? If you do buy them in the store, what section are they in? I have seen the salad dressing in both the refrigerated produce section and the regular salad dressing aisle. But have never seen any other products in the supermarket.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #7  
started 2/22/11

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Oh, one more thing. I have seen WF salad dressings in some stores, but have not seen any of the "specialty" items (chocolate sauce, PB, etc...). Does anyone buy them in the store or do you order them on line? If you do buy them in the store, what section are they in? I have seen the salad dressing in both the refrigerated produce section and the regular salad dressing aisle. But have never seen any other products in the supermarket.
Just a suggestion....have you tried going onto the WF website and using the store locator? I tried it but no stores came up for me...instead their phone number popped up to call (altho I haven't called). I am able to get some of the "specialty" items at a store up here in New England called the Christmas Tree Shop. I hope you'e able to find some in your area! I paid $2.99/bottle (as opposed to $5.00 at our clinic)!! Best wishes!!
disgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:55 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

I was VERY VERY turned off by the peanut butter spread...I didn't not find it any good at all. Then I tried it again mixing it with something, still no dice.

Love the caramel and chocolate sryup in my coffee in the morning though, doubt I will ever go back to creamer now.
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #9  
started IP on 6/17/2011

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5''

The marshmallow dip and peanut butter (in my opinion) are gross. I just couldn't deal with them and after one taste...and a week in the fridge, they are now at the dump. I feel like a waster. I WANT to like something by WF just because it seems like such a great additive to our routine but I just cannot seem to make myself try anything else (also tried the bacon ranch and it is also in the trash).
champaignsupernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:32 PM   #10  
Freedom from Food

S/C/G: 170/170/138

Height: 5'7" size 12

I am adding some xylitol...it works to make the marshammllow better. Is there a limit on how mch you can use? at a time?

I LOVE the idea of trying the carmel in coffee. I usually drink it black, but this may be a nice treat. Thankks
Purrfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:45 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 192/177/150

Height: 5'2"

I hate the peanut butter, but I hated all the WF products I bought. INcluding: Ranch, Creamy Italian, Balsamic, Regular BBQ Sauce, Ketchup, and Honey Mustard.
The peanut butter has a artifical sweetener taste to me. Kind of like Sweet and Low. On Celery it was better, but I still couldn't eat it. I also feel like a waster, but I just can't get it down.
As to where to find it, the speciallty grocery store in Cincinnati, Jungle Jim's, had everything WF in the gluten free section.
Bickel83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:49 AM   #12  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

I found a recipe in one of the recipe logs..to make Thai Peanut Sauce with the PB. You can add sesami oil, rice vinegar, splenda, and soy sauce. It was not bad heated on chicken and veges.
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #13  
konsheart

S/C/G: 243/ 237/130

Height: 5'5

i bought some pb wf gonna try it like all the ideas
Today I Had My 1st Wi And I Am Really Proud Of Myself I Lost 6.7pounds And I Felt So Good About It I Know I Can Do This Only The 1st Few Days Were Really Hard But With The Feeling I Had When My Coach Told Me That I Lost Weight *i Know I Can Do This* Good Luck To All
konsheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #14  
started IP 2/25/12

S/C/G: 174/141.8/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by champaignsupernova View Post
The marshmallow dip and peanut butter (in my opinion) are gross. I just couldn't deal with them and after one taste...and a week in the fridge, they are now at the dump. I feel like a waster. I WANT to like something by WF just because it seems like such a great additive to our routine but I just cannot seem to make myself try anything else (also tried the bacon ranch and it is also in the trash).
The WF Chipotle Ranch is amazing. Doesn't have that bitter taste like the Caesar or regular Ranch from WF. It comes in travel size so I use that at restaurants. The Italian is pretty good too! Honey BBQ sauce not bad either...just a few things I like from WF.
Jelbeangrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

When I first tried the peanut spread, I thought it was gross and threw it out. Many months later, I tried it again in order to try a peanut sauce, and it was better. Had read that if you put a little sweetener in it, it tastes better. It will never be true peanut butter, but it'll do in a pinch. You can also put a pinch of the PB2 powder in there, but not much because it has some carbs.

I put tamari, apple cider vinegar, fresh grated ginger and garlic, 5 spice, fresh parsley and cilantro and whatever other spices I feel like, with the peanut spread to make a sauce. Sometimes I'll put garam masala or curry in there instead of the 5 spice. The peanut flavor is not strong, mostly just a carrier for the rest of the stuff.
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote