Old 07-09-2011, 09:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 211.4/204.4/140

Height: 5'4"

Default What Are You Looking Most Forward To?

Once you've reached your weight loss goal?

Of course the healthy aspect of it. Sadly both my parents have had cancer within the last 5 years. Thankfully both are survivors but I figure the best thing I can do for myself is get as healthy as possible!

I'm excited to be able to wear the styles of clothing I like (and look great in them) and regain my self confidence.

Interested to hear what you're excited for!
Wrecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 187.6/156.4/150

Height: 5'5"

I'm looking forward to my health, confidence, and attititude. I always feel better about everything when I am in a good weight place. I look forward to buying new clothes that I like instead of buying clothes that "will have to do".
Shanelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:03 AM   #3  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Good question! (hope you don't mind me answering even though I'm not doing IP)

I'm excited to fit into all the cute clothes I already have in my closet. Whenever I lose weight, I buy lots of clothes and then I gain it back and have nothing to wear! Most of all, I can't wait to slip on this one pair of jeans that looks incredibly good on me...I bought them on a huge sale (originally, they were over $200 but I paid less than half for 'em. It's very rare that I can find jeans that fit my particular curves (I have a big butt and tiny waste, which may sound great but it really isn't because I also have chunky legs and thighs....a total pear)....but I digress.

I also can't wait to feel confident....I'm already a whole lot more confident but I feel like it will only increase. I find that when I'm overweight, people see nothing but the fat whereas when I'm at a weight I find ideal, they see me.

Oh and I can't wait to not be afraid of taking pictures! Already this has vastly improved. I used to hide from the camera but now, I've started asking my hubby to take photos of me when we go somewhere nice and I actually email them to my friends! That's a huge change for me! I just wish he'd wanna be in them with me, but he's overweight and avoids the camera completely.
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 128/124/115

Height: 5'5.5"

(Also not doing IP, but wanted to share!)

I can't wait to wear tank tops/strapless dresses without feeling self-conscious about the size of my arms. I have a really cute summery dress with small straps that I plan on wearing to a wedding in September and am hoping to reach my weight loss goal by then.
laurielou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:10 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 187.6/156.4/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Oh and I can't wait to not be afraid of taking pictures!
I agree with this so much Luckymommy!
Shanelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:19 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 211.4/204.4/140

Oh I agree! The camera sends me hiding!
Wrecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

To rock a quarter off my abs

Finally going out and buying clothes.

When I'm done with my weight loss I can get a boob job. That way my boobs will fit my slimmed down body size.
IsabellaOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:47 PM   #8  
IP Start Date 9/30/13

S/C/G: 192.4/192.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Getting a high paying job as a cocktail waitress like my sister and being able to travel the world (she just went to Fiji with the tips she makes)
Scofflaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 195/See Ticker/150

I am looking forward to sitting down and not having a "ponch" sticking out where my stomach use to be. I am looking forward to wearing the already cute clothes I have in my closet that are just too tight to wear. I am looking forward to not wearing long shirts to cover my butt......curvey is cute, big is bothersome.....
AuzzieDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:14 PM   #10  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

A flat stomach, really a tight body overall. Being able to wear what I want. Not getting out of breath walking stairs.
Mizzthingaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:17 PM   #11  
89lbs going, going...

S/C/G: 221/221/145

Height: 5'6"

Im looking forward to being okay with having my photo taken and sitting down and not worrying how my thighs or tummy rolls look.
chubbycanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #12  
Started IP: 5/14/11

Looking to become more active and participate in physical sports, such as kayaking, hiking, and get back into football!
Dan is Boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:29 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 204/200/130

Height: 5'2"

I'm not doing IP either but wanted to share.....I can't wait until I have lost enough to be healthy again! My doc said if I lost the weight I could also lose the insulin! No more shots!! And I would love to feel confident again.
jltcmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:46 PM   #14  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

-Not feeling judged.
-Feeling comfortable enough to not think people scoff at me when I order a diet soda... as if they think "Yeah... and how's that working for you?"
-Not having skinny people tell me all sorts of hints, and tricks... even though they eat what ever, when ever, and never work out.
-Being able to buy jeans and not stare at the mirror in the dressing rooms wishing it wasn't my reflection looking back at me.
-Being able to run without feeling like people are judging me. Instead... I'll look like I belong on the track.
-Also being able to take a breather from a jog and not have people stare at me all red faced with those looks of disgust in their eyes.
-Not surprise people when I say I work out daily.
-ABS I work so hard... I can feel them under the flub...
-Not being embarrased to wear a swim suit or to work out in a sports top
-Being able to wear clothes that show off my tattoo.
-Not crying when I realize I'm no longer a size 14... and I am barely squeezing into a size 16... =/
-Not having a guy I'm dating ask me to wear a shirt when I'm "on top" (that's a real mood killer...)

Yeah... I have so many more...

I tell myself every day that if I keep at it, that someday I won't have to worry about any of this. That my worries that I have now are in my control. If I have zits, I can wash my face, change my diet, and wear make up. If I have too much weight, I can work out, change my diet, and strut my fat with confidence.
kurisitaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:59 PM   #15  
IP start: July 3 2011

S/C/G: 133/120/110-115

Height: 5'2

My motivation is when I get to my goal weight I'm going to get an always wanted tattoo on my ribcage, and feel confident to show it off!
Skurzy is offline   Reply With Quote