Old 05-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

I have a print outs of my virtual model at my desk (work is where I binged prior to starting IP). One is of my start weight and the other is my goal weight. A friend of mine set it up for me...and we tweaked it a little bit, then we printed it out.
I haven't spent a lot of time online messing about with it, but I know you can try different clothes on the virtual model. I think I'll do that when I'm ready to plan my new skinny wardrobe!!
brummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:05 PM   #17  

<---<---<--- My avatar photo, taken in 1988, last time I weighed my goal weight, 138 lbs... I see it every time I post here...

hugs
Aunt Sheshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:06 PM   #18  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

my entire life I have been big. In 4th or 5th grade I remember being 140lbs. So I don't have a picture of myself that I am aiming for, but I do have some pics that remind me how big I was. Like others have said, I never actually knew how large I was until I saw the pictures.

here is my before and 8 weeks into Ideal Protein (the reason it says ideal coaching and not protein, is because my clinic is called ideal coaching, and I used this pic for a testimonial.....

I will NEVER look like that again. I still have a long way to go, but looking back I am embarrassed at how big I was.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg (64.6 KB, 30 views)
Shrinking Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:41 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinking Sandra View Post
my entire life I have been big. In 4th or 5th grade I remember being 140lbs. So I don't have a picture of myself that I am aiming for, but I do have some pics that remind me how big I was. Like others have said, I never actually knew how large I was until I saw the pictures.

here is my before and 8 weeks into Ideal Protein (the reason it says ideal coaching and not protein, is because my clinic is called ideal coaching, and I used this pic for a testimonial.....

I will NEVER look like that again. I still have a long way to go, but looking back I am embarrassed at how big I was.
Oh wow! What a great transformation! You are rocking this diet!
Thank you for sharing.

Last edited by Susie_Bee; 05-19-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Susie_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:44 AM   #20  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie_Bee View Post
Oh wow! What a great transformation! You are rocking this diet!
Thank you for sharing.
Thank you so much! this hasn't been an easy diet, but the results are SO worth it.
Shrinking Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:49 AM   #21  
Started IP: 5/14/11

I wish I could fast forward time by about 4 months so I can show some awesome progress hahaha, very awesome everyone!!!!
Dan is Boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:53 PM   #22  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Since I've been big all my life I don't have anything to pull from. I did however get a picture of a virtual model that shows what I should look like when I get to my goal. It's up everywhere with different outfits.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote