Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 12:00 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugadiva View Post
Hello my fellow IP hotties!

Quick *hypothetical* question....if one were to have been babysitting a small child and made kraft dinner for said child and then could NOT resist and ate 5 small spoonfuls of it....would that throw said person out of keytosis? (This *hypothetical* person is on day 8 of IP and lost 12.8 last week....would this stupid cheat affect things in a big way?)

All hypothetical of course
I don't know the *hypothetical* answer, but this made me laugh out loud. Hypothetically of course. haha.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:02 AM   #92  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

OK... so back from WI#6 with 2.2 lb loss for a total of 17.2. Another inch off the waist (woo hoo). I had been going down, down with my losses (100% OP) and for the 2 weeks prior had been doing 'boot camp' with not so great results. This last week I added 1 restricted every other day and for the next week I'm going back to 1 restricted per day to see what happens. My first 2 weeks (9 lbs lost) my coach had me using a restricted per day and I didn't know any different.

We'll see what this week brings. I'm almost 1/2 way to my goal, but I just wish I could have one of 'those' weeks that many seem to be having. Could this be the week?

(I think it is so funny that the signature tickers round down no matter what...)

Last edited by Lucky Chick; 03-25-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:03 AM   #93  
Ray

S/C/G: 170.6/170.6/135

Height: 5 ft

i need help to get my weight tracker at the bottom of my posts. i can't seem to figure it out. thanks
Old 03-25-2011, 12:09 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

I haven't been on for a few days been busy with life. I have a lot of reading on here to catch up on.

WI # 6 this morning lost 4 lbs. I am beyond pleased with this. That brings my total to 23 lbs. Also, FINALLY lost some inches on my hips. 1.5 inches in my hips. I wore the wrong bra today, so that screwed up my chest measurements. Also BMI is under 30!
Old 03-25-2011, 12:20 AM   #95  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
i need help to get my weight tracker at the bottom of my posts. i can't seem to figure it out. thanks
Check out the first page of the daily thread for details. You need to have been a member for more than 20 days and made more than 20 posts in order to have a signature. It seems to take forever, but you'll get there!
Old 03-25-2011, 12:45 AM   #96  
IP Success Story

S/C/G: 345.6 / 249 / 250

Height: 6 foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Chick View Post
OK... so back from WI#6 with 2.2 lb loss for a total of 17.2. Another inch off the waist (woo hoo). I had been going down, down with my losses (100% OP) and for the 2 weeks prior had been doing 'boot camp' with not so great results. This last week I added 1 restricted every other day and for the next week I'm going back to 1 restricted per day to see what happens. My first 2 weeks (9 lbs lost) my coach had me using a restricted per day and I didn't know any different.

We'll see what this week brings. I'm almost 1/2 way to my goal, but I just wish I could have one of 'those' weeks that many seem to be having. Could this be the week?

(I think it is so funny that the signature tickers round down no matter what...)
That's awesome keep up the great job you are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
You need to be a member of 3FC for 20 days and have at least 20 posts before you get your ticker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandam6 View Post
I haven't been on for a few days been busy with life. I have a lot of reading on here to catch up on.

WI # 6 this morning lost 4 lbs. I am beyond pleased with this. That brings my total to 23 lbs. Also, FINALLY lost some inches on my hips. 1.5 inches in my hips. I wore the wrong bra today, so that screwed up my chest measurements. Also BMI is under 30!
Congrats that is awesome keep up the great job you are doing.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:01 AM   #97  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugadiva View Post
Hello my fellow IP hotties!

Quick *hypothetical* question....if one were to have been babysitting a small child and made kraft dinner for said child and then could NOT resist and ate 5 small spoonfuls of it....would that throw said person out of keytosis? (This *hypothetical* person is on day 8 of IP and lost 12.8 last week....would this stupid cheat affect things in a big way?)

All hypothetical of course
I just had to reply to this!! Today I made Kraft Dinner for my daughter today and I wanted it sooo bad. I decided to smell it. Strange I know, but I took a few sniffs and the craving went away.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:04 AM   #98  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiemagu View Post
Thats fantastic...especially for day 4...Congratulations that should be great motivation for you!!!!
Thank you so much! It does feel amazing! I just wish I knew about it a long time ago.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:12 AM   #99  
1/6/14

S/C/G: 296/271/225

Well, it's been awhile since I logged on. The program is going well, however because of some recent business travels, I've stepped off exact protocol this last week.

I had to fly out on short notice last Thursday night. I grabbed some IP drinks but had to throw them out at security. So I missed dinner and the night snack. I also had to eat a regular omelet w/out cheese for breakfast the next day. Then I found myself at the office one night, only able to eat Salmon jerky for dinner. So I lost only 1 lb this week, but I was still in ketosis. My consultant said, missing my protein can cause decline in weight loss, even though I ate less. I'm wondering why that is?
Old 03-25-2011, 02:10 AM   #100  
I have HOPE!

S/C/G: 290/254.5/170

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowahawkeyemom View Post
Too funny......I don't think it will, others may not agree with me though. BUT......I would eat the lower carb packets the next day and no restricted. Remember, it's easy to start a slippery slope by just trying a few bites of something and next thing you know, you're doing it again and again and again. I've been there. Best to not even taste it. Best of luck to you
I will definitely do that tomorrow, thanks for the idea And yes I agree....I didn't even realize what I did with the first spoonful and then I was like....oh....another one might not be so bad....and then 3 more after that!! I am a carb and cheese addict so kraft (krap) dinner...not a good idea to be around...haha.

Thanks for the advice!
Old 03-25-2011, 06:58 AM   #101  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Exclamation This Thread is now closed

YAY!!! It is finally Friday! 8 hours of work to go and plenty of weekend ahead.

This thread is now closed. Please place all new comments, replies, etc. in the new weekend thread: IP Weekend Chat - 25-27 March 2011

Last edited by EatAnts; 03-25-2011 at 06:58 AM.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:59 AM   #102  
Started IP on 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 308/308/150

Height: 5' 2"

Would someone be kind enough to help me with add progress pics to my profile. I am struggling trying to figure it out?

thanks
Closed Thread