Old 02-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 248/-/130

Default Help, I'm a Newbie.....

Okay, so I'm on day three and have been dead on track with the plan (drinking all my water etc.). But, today I wake up and I'm so sick at my stomach and I'm just overall weak (like I want to pass out). I know that my body is supposed to go through this change but, any suggestions? I don't have a local "coach", I'm ordering the progam on line so I would appreciate any advise you seasoned veteran's can offer me.
ANewMe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #2  
Started 1/31/11

S/C/G: 268.8/258/145

Height: 5'7"

I'm not a veteran but on day 5 and yes I felt the same way on day 3. Just drink your water and go lie down. Your body will adjust and you will feel better. I woke up day 4 and 5 without that shakey sick to my stomach feeling although I still get it in the afternoons for and hour or so.
CAMom2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #3  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

I'm only 3 weeks in but I had a REALLY hard time the first 6 days. I had everything you mentioned and a horrible headache. I drank salt water, took it easy and let it pass. Hang in there. One day you'll wake up and feel great. Your body just needs to rid all those toxins.
ash825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #4  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Do you take medication for blood pressure/ thyroid/ glucose etc? Are you taking your supplements? are you eating 3 or 4 packets a day? how tall are you?--I think if you give us a bit more information about you it will help us guide you in things to consider. Hang in there -- it gets better (I took me about 10 days) --keep at it!!!!
CheekyWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:55 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 248/-/130

Thanks gang. I'm 5'3" and have no health problems. I tried to wean myself off Diet Coke before I started the program. The first day, no problems. The second day headache but, it went away. Today I'm miserable.... I'm trying to hang in there. I'm just exhausted and REALLY sick to my stomach. I'm taking my supplements and drinking my water. I've eaten 3 supplements a day (I'm really not even hungry enough to eat that). Today, I can't seem to get all my water down. It's like I take a drink and I'm sick to my stomach all over.

All your advise is great!!

CheekyWit - 10 days? YIKES!

Last edited by ANewMe1; 02-04-2011 at 03:57 PM.
ANewMe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:32 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Do you have a fever? Herd some people talking about the flu going around.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:12 PM   #7  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Sometimes taking supplement without enough food in your stomach can cause nausea. I always take my morning vitamins with lunch because I use a drink for breakfast and that is not enough to keep me from feeling nauseated from the vitamins. Day 3 is just tough - and I think almost everyone on this site will confirm that day 3 and 4 are tough-- chances are your body is entering into ketosis and it is starting to look to your fat cells for fuel - this is not how your body typically fuels itself - so beyond changing the way your body works - fat cells are giving up glycogen which in some people cause headaches, fatigue, nasuea -- it will get better -- when I say it took me 10 days-- I did not feel like a rock star until day 10 --but by far the worst part was days 2-4 for me. Once my body figured out what it needed to do I have never felt better, more spry and all around energetic. Keep at it -- I ended up going to bed early and just trying to sleep it off. Think of it this way -- you are in detox and there is no going around it, just through it. Also you may want to add a 4th package just to ease you through these few days. Hope you feel better...it will be worth it, just hard to know that when you feel like crap which is why we are all here :-)
CheekyWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:19 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 245.6/193.4/180.0 IP 10/17/10

Height: 5' 8"

I think your body is detoxing. It does get better - so hang in there.
cmsgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote