Old 01-28-2011, 04:19 AM   #106  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lase88 View Post
Thanks for the reply.What is soya sauce?
It's a fancy-smantzy verbal blend of soyu (Japanese) and soy sauce (English). Not an actual blended product.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:05 AM   #107  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Default This is a great reminder.

"spam proofed my email address"

This hasn't come up recently so please know that you shouldn't ever post your e-mail address here. Spamers pick it up almost instantly.

OMG! The sun just came out. I thought it had gone amuck. I went out on the balcony to celebrate and froze to the railing. What unfroze me fast was having to grab the puppy back from almost certain head-first smush, 70 feet down. Still shaking.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:26 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 155/145/135

Height: 5'9"

On Thursday I had WI #1. I lost 4.4 lbs. The good news is that 4.6 of it was fat and I gained .2 lbs of muscle. I had eaten stir fry the night before with soy sauce, so my coach figured with all the sodium I was probably hanging on to some water. So all in all I'm very happy! Yippeee!

Yesterday I made a roast recipe in the recipe thread. Pot roast in the crock-pot with peppercinis sp? sea salt, pepper and garlic and juice from the jar of peppers. Yum! I also tried the zuchinni in the microwave with cinnamon and splenda. Not to bad.

At my weigh in I told my coach about this forum and how happy I was to have found it. She said she would recommend it to her other clients.

I got a bunch of new IP products and look forward to trying them. I'm going to try coffee with the vanilla drink for breakfast. I'm one of those who like a little coffee with my cream and sugar, so this will probably be perfect for me.

I hope everyone has a GREAT day. And thanks for being there!!!!
cyndee57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:38 PM   #109  
IP Success Story

S/C/G: 345.6 / 249 / 250

Height: 6 foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalison View Post
So I just got back from WI #1. I lost 4 lbs, which isn't as good as I was expecting but I am happy with that! It is 4 lbs that will be gone forever. I only lost 1 inch all over. So I was a bit disappointed with that but I figure my body just needs some time to adjust.

I also think I might be getting into ketosis now. My mouth is starting to taste very metallic today and I am very thirsty! I am just excited for this week. I love veggies so I'm not having any issues with them and now I got to pick my food so I don't have to eat anything I don't like! Hooray!

Have a good day everyone!
Congrats keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
WI#3 - down 3lbs (TOM), but 2 more inches in my waist! i love how quickly i am shrinking!

i host a book reading for a couple of UCSF comparative literature PhD students once a week. We read the "novel" by Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi (probably the worst book ever written, but so funny to read!!), and tonight i am making brownies with M&Ms for the group. i will not be touching them. i will not even take the tiniest taste of the batter. i will not even eat one M&M. i am very proud of how willful and determined IP makes me!!
That's awesome keep shrinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndee57 View Post
On Thursday I had WI #1. I lost 4.4 lbs. The good news is that 4.6 of it was fat and I gained .2 lbs of muscle. I had eaten stir fry the night before with soy sauce, so my coach figured with all the sodium I was probably hanging on to some water. So all in all I'm very happy! Yippeee!

Yesterday I made a roast recipe in the recipe thread. Pot roast in the crock-pot with peppercinis sp? sea salt, pepper and garlic and juice from the jar of peppers. Yum! I also tried the zuchinni in the microwave with cinnamon and splenda. Not to bad.

At my weigh in I told my coach about this forum and how happy I was to have found it. She said she would recommend it to her other clients.

I got a bunch of new IP products and look forward to trying them. I'm going to try coffee with the vanilla drink for breakfast. I'm one of those who like a little coffee with my cream and sugar, so this will probably be perfect for me.

I hope everyone has a GREAT day. And thanks for being there!!!!
Congrats keep up the great work.
couts71 is offline   Reply With Quote