IP Daily Chat - Thurs. 23 Dec. 2010

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I bought size 9/10 jeans today!!!!!! I haven't seen that size since I briefly flirted with it in 10th grade...
  • Quote: I bought size 9/10 jeans today!!!!!! I haven't seen that size since I briefly flirted with it in 10th grade...
    Congratulations, that must feel really good!!
  • Quote: I bought size 9/10 jeans today!!!!!! I haven't seen that size since I briefly flirted with it in 10th grade...
    So proud of you. It just keeps getting better and better. Enjoy your family and especially enjoy all the complements, you very much deserve them!!!! Merry Chrisrtmas!!!
  • WI #9 -4 more pounds down (I gain almost a pound last week due to TOM) I usually WI on Saturdays, but the clinic will be closed. I'm very happy with my new body and the way my new clothes fit. My whole family is amazed . So much that my sister and her husband are joining in January.

Darbs you look great!
    Medicmom734 love your NSV
    Jules 24 stay strong!
    SashaJSway to go!!
    Judo girl Happy Aniversary!

For all my IP friends Merry Christmas and God Bless You All!!!

Ana
  • Quote: Congratulations, that must feel really good!!
    Quote: So proud of you. It just keeps getting better and better. Enjoy your family and especially enjoy all the complements, you very much deserve them!!!! Merry Chrisrtmas!!!
    Thanks ladies, it really does! The funny thing is that I grabbed a pair of the 11/12s (the size I bought 2 weeks ago) and tried them on (for length) and couldn't get them past my hips. It seemed so odd. So, I had my cousin go get me ANOTHER pair of 11s and they fit fine, but loose in the thighs. So, I grabbed the 9s. I can't lie, they are tight in the waist (but I can zip and button them!) but I know that they will be perfect in another week or two. And my legs look AWESOME in them.
  • Yay!!
    Quote: I bought size 9/10 jeans today!!!!!! I haven't seen that size since I briefly flirted with it in 10th grade...
    Congratulations Mrs. D.!! You are doing so well and I am encouraged by you. Have a Merry Christmas and keep up the good work! I hope you follow in your footsteps!
  • cingratulations!!

darbs you look great!

medicmom I am so excited for all your change.

jacqueline, you are doing so well! You'll be well past 60
    by the time I get home!

I am probably miissing a few, Judo girl congratulations, please forgive me.

well, I am in Virginia with family & having a great time! I am staying on plan & feeling good. Fortunately, my family is very supportve. No sweets of any kind in the house. They are so a w esome to me!
    I am trying to stay caught up but it isn't easy. I wish you all lots of great success & many happy memories in the next week!
    I will try to stop back on the weekend & will be home & back to normal by next wednesday!

Sasha!! You are definitely not slowung down or stalled! Great job!
  • Thanks everyone for your support. And great job everyone on you losses and NSVs. Keep on keeping on

WI was just the boost I needed to get me through Christmas. We celebrate the 24,25,26 and the 28th is my little sisters 8th birthday so lots of temptation. I have a game plan though and my family is pretty supportive.

Anyways-- have a great Christmas and a very happy holiday everyone. Take care xox
  • Mele Kalikimaka
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfSJi...eature=related
  • Stressful week my wife has been admitted to the hospital and will be in there over Christmas with a Staph A infection and is being treated with antibiotics by IV. But i did have my WI today and I am down another -5.4 lbs. Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy the holidays.
  • Quote: Stressful week my wife has been admitted to the hospital and will be in there over Christmas with a Staph A infection and is being treated with antibiotics by IV. But i did have my WI today and I am down another -5.4 lbs. Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy the holidays.
    Congratulations. But you sure don't need the stress; nor does your wife. I'm so sorry.

Edit: Silver lining? You might lose 2+ pounds, for a milestone.
    That is super exciting isn't it? Congrats, what a great victory!

Merry Christmas!
  • Quote: Stressful week my wife has been admitted to the hospital and will be in there over Christmas with a Staph A infection and is being treated with antibiotics by IV. But i did have my WI today and I am down another -5.4 lbs. Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy the holidays.
    Hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery for your wife, however, congrats on the loss! Good job!

Merry Christmas!