Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
GREAT picture. Great NSVs.
Thanks for your comment
Old 11-14-2010, 10:39 PM   #78  

S/C/G: S: 236/C: 188/G: 125

Height: 5'5"

Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes - I'm sorry if it sounded like I was begging for attention!

I've been reading the alternative thread and really feel pretty good about using other products besides strictly IP. I've had substitute vitamins for about a month now anyway, so sliding in some other products doesn't feel too bad right now.

I really do hate that my experience with the clinic and coach didn't end on a nice note. I was terribly uncomfortable trying to explain the situation to him and I'm not real sure that he understood it anyway.

Ah, well. It is what it is!

Do you suppose I can keep posting and checking in here? I'd hate to lose your support and advice.

Have a grand week, everyone!

Barbara Ann

Last edited by babsnwv; 11-14-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:05 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsnwv View Post
Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes - I'm sorry if it sounded like I was begging for attention!

I've been reading the alternative thread and really feel pretty good about using other products besides strictly IP. I've had substitute vitamins for about a month now anyway, so sliding in some other products doesn't feel too bad right now.

I really do hate that my experience with the clinic and coach didn't end on a nice note. I was terribly uncomfortable trying to explain the situation to him and I'm not real sure that he understood it anyway.

Do you suppose I can keep posting and checking in here? I'd hate to lose your support and advice.

Barbara Ann
I don't remember reading what happened at your clinic? Are you willing to share?
I personally, as a 5 week member somewhat new, say yes check in let us know how the alternate method is going and what you have found to work or is like IP etc. JMHO
Old 11-14-2010, 11:59 PM   #80  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Do you suppose I can keep posting and checking in here? I'd hate to lose your support and advice.Barbara Ann
ANYONE on strict IP or alternative is welcome, as are people thinking about joining. Please read voraciously. It will help your understanding of the program immensely.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:14 AM   #81  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:

Barbara Ann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
ANYONE on strict IP or alternative is welcome, as are people thinking about joining. Please read voraciously. It will help your understanding of the program immensely.

WHAT LINDEN SAID! Anyone who is following the principles of this plan will benefit from and is welcome to the support of this forum group.

Many people have done this using alternate products and lost equally as well.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:59 AM   #82  
Restarted on 01/10/17

S/C/G: 212/212/123

Height: 5'1"

You look great, JonathanandZeus!
Old 11-15-2010, 07:11 AM   #83  

"WHAT LINDEN SAID! Anyone who is following the principles of this plan will benefit from and is welcome to the support of this forum group.

Many people have done this using alternate products and lost equally as well."

I am so glad I found this site--You are such wounderful, understanding people.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:36 AM   #84  
Lorrie

S/C/G: 280/191/200

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylew View Post
You look great, JonathanandZeus!
Thank you for the nice comment!

L
Old 11-15-2010, 10:30 AM   #85  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default This thread is now closed.

The new daily thread is now open.

This thread will be left open until later today. This will allow you to multi-quote posts from this thread and reply in the new thread.

Please be sure to place all new posts in the new daily thread, not in this thread.

Where do I post? Join us in the new daily chat thread for today.
Closed Thread