67lbs gone! New pics and updated info!

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • -
  • I've been waiting to see your final pictures--you look fantastic!! So happy for you!
  • Look at that steady weight loss...you go! I'm just awed...you look..AMAZING! It's obvious that you enjoyed life, no matter what size, but now you can enjoy it with a bangin' body! CONGRATS!
  • CONGRATS.....You look awesome!!!! More than the pictures, I LOVED your story and your obvious love of yourself and your life. You deserve to feel great!
  • You're a Rock Star! Congratulations!
  • Gorgeous!
    Great JOB!!!!
  • WTG sontaikle! Good job!
  • WOOHOO Congratulations!!

I must say the very first photo looks as if its something from lane bryant or some high end clothes magizine!! Very professional looking and must say your beautiful
  • U GO GIRL!!! U look so great and so little.
  • WOW- you look SO amazing!! Love your confidence- and that hair!!!
  • Aww thanks so much everyone!! <3

I love my hair and I was so glad I didn't have the problem that some people did where they lose some due to weight loss. I was so happy I avoided that!

It's been so interesting losing this weight and while my life has improved I'm glad I enjoyed life as I was and didn't wait until I lost weight. I've had a lot of interesting experiences and I wouldn't trade them for anything!

Quote: WOOHOO Congratulations!!

I must say the very first photo looks as if its something from lane bryant or some high end clothes magizine!! Very professional looking and must say your beautiful
    Awww Thanks! I have a lot of nice shots from my study abroad because I happened to go with a lot of art majors who were into photography.
  • 'I didn't lose weight, I'm just more concentrated awesome'

I love this, congrats! You look great
  • I think you look fantastic! What a great story you have about your journey.
  • Congratulations! You look amazing, and add me to the list of those loving your hair.
  • Congrats! You look beautiful