125!!! I reached my goal!

You're on Page 4 of 12
Go to
  • Congrats, and love your slide show.
  • Little late here since I'm a newbie, but congratulations! Well done!!! You're certainly an inspiration to those of us who are still on the road to goal and maintenance.
  • Quote: Little late here since I'm a newbie, but congratulations! Well done!!! You're certainly an inspiration to those of us who are still on the road to goal and maintenance.
    Thank you so much. I know you'll get there. Just never forget how worthy of being in the best health you really are. It's the best. The rest is truly gravy.

Thanks again! Be strong!
  • Love the hooked on Jesus t-shirt. You look great too. Congratulations on your sucess.
  • CONGRATULATIONS LIBBY!!!Wow what a journey you've had!! Good luck with the maintenance... you can do it!!

Remember............. you're an inspiration for all of us!
  • WOOHOO THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations - you look terrific!
  • You look beautiful and healthy. You look so much younger. Wow!!! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations! What a massive achievement!
  • omg! I can't believe I hadn't seen these before now!!! You are an amazing inspiration to me! You look absolutely beautiful
  • all I can say is... WOW! amazing... I see you counted calories as your soul way of dieting???
  • Oh wow, wow, wow! You look incredible! Many to you!!! You've had quite a journey!!
  • WOW Libby, that makes me want to cry (tear of joy of course ).

CONGRATULATIONS !!!! you must be so proud... and if your not, girl, you should be.

• Congrats!
  • Wow, simply amazing...