GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D

You're on Page 14 of 29
Go to
  • Quote: WOW you did a wonderful job.. Really cute clothes 2 congrats to you...
    Yay Thank you
  • Just wanted to thank you again for being such an inspiration!

Anytime I think about eating something I shouldn't, I think about this thread and how awesome you look.

I've been eating well for about 9 days and have lost 4 lbs. since then.
  • Quote: Just wanted to thank you again for being such an inspiration!

Anytime I think about eating something I shouldn't, I think about this thread and how awesome you look.

I've been eating well for about 9 days and have lost 4 lbs. since then.
    Aww that is so sweet Thank you - I am so glad to have inspired you!

Congrats on your loss!!
  • I see that you did weight watchers...I just started weight watchers about a month ago and have already lost about 10 lbs., I was just wondering do you have any tips or advice that kept you going or that helped you stay on track?
  • I love the update pic Congrats on getting under your goal weight! You look amazing!
  • Quote: I see that you did weight watchers...I just started weight watchers about a month ago and have already lost about 10 lbs., I was just wondering do you have any tips or advice that kept you going or that helped you stay on track?
    Hey! 10lbs is amazing in 1 month! My top weight watchers tips are TRACK everything you eat, fill up on zero point foods (like fruit) and DON'T deprive yourself of treats!! I'm eating smarties at the moment

GOOD LUCK!

Quote: I love the update pic Congrats on getting under your goal weight! You look amazing!

Thank you so much
  • Inspiration!
    I love this! Especially since we are similar heights

Congrats, you truly put in some hard work and dedication here. I'm gonna have to cyber-stalk you now so i can steal all your tips and stuff...

I seriously hope I can get to my goal weight soon, and hey maybe even past that. thanks for the photos. visual aid always helps! Good luck on maintenance and any other things youre trying to accomplish in your life
  • Wow. Just Wow. Congratulations girl! These are VERY inspirational photos!
  • Quote: I love this! Especially since we are similar heights

Congrats, you truly put in some hard work and dedication here. I'm gonna have to cyber-stalk you now so i can steal all your tips and stuff...

I seriously hope I can get to my goal weight soon, and hey maybe even past that. thanks for the photos. visual aid always helps! Good luck on maintenance and any other things youre trying to accomplish in your life
    Haah :P Thank you! Good luck on your journey

Quote: Wow. Just Wow. Congratulations girl! These are VERY inspirational photos!
    Thank you!!
  • I just have to say that I looked at this thread last night and I forgot to comment on how inspirational it was. Just to show it though, after my run today I was craving take-out Chinese food - I actually came back to this thread to motivate myself that I can change just like you did, and so I stopped myself. Lol! You are so awesome - you look GORGEOUS!
  • Quote: I just have to say that I looked at this thread last night and I forgot to comment on how inspirational it was. Just to show it though, after my run today I was craving take-out Chinese food - I actually came back to this thread to motivate myself that I can change just like you did, and so I stopped myself. Lol! You are so awesome - you look GORGEOUS!
    Thank you so much its so lovely to know that I've inspired you and well done for resisting the Chinese! Good luck on your journey!! X
  • Wow girl! you look amazing!
  • You look great.
    But just want to throw out there.. You were beautiful even when heavier.
  • Quote: Wow girl! you look amazing!
    Thank you!!

Quote: You look great.
    But just want to throw out there.. You were beautiful even when heavier.
    Aww thank you I don't really AGREE but thanks all the same :P
  • wow, you look absolutely amazing and are such an inspiration. go shopping and flaunt your fabulous figure