Goal Photo Album If you've reached goal, please share your before and after photos to help inspire others, and show off your new body!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2011, 02:03 PM   #181  
Senior Member
 
pointless2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 184

S/C/G: 152/see ticker/135

Height: 5'8"

Default

you look amazing girl!!!! What was your exercise plan?
pointless2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:23 PM   #182  
Junior Member
 
Sherri77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mesa AZ
Posts: 15

S/C/G: 268/211/150

Height: 5"3'

Default

Great Job! Congratulations!
Sherri77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:17 PM   #183  
Just do it
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 25

S/C/G: 157/152/137

Height: 5'4"

Default

Congratulations! Wonderful!
BlissBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:38 PM   #184  
(slim) shady
 
steinanwine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 292

S/C/G: 193/188/155

Height: 5'2"

Default

There is nothing I can't say that everyone hasn't already said but you look AMAZING! I showed my boyfriend and my friend and they both said OH MY GOD. My boyfriend said you are a hottie!! hahaha. You really look freaking fantastic, stunning, TOTAL inspiration for me since I am doing WW plus working out nearly everyday. If you can look that amazing in 1 year I know I can succeed too! You make me excited to succeed and change my life!
steinanwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:12 AM   #185  
Junior Member
 
bk26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 7

S/C/G: 190/187/130

Height: 5' 10"

Default

you look amazing! Good work!
bk26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:21 PM   #186  
Senior Member
 
KaylaChristine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 157

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'2"

Default

You look HOT!! Thank you so much for posting this!! Definitely the inspiration I needed. I'm 21 and I'm at a similar weight/height (166/5'2") and it's great to see someone younger and closer to my size that accomplished their goal!

Loving the shorts with the tights! WHEN I get skinny I'm totally going to copy your style.
KaylaChristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:47 PM   #187  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 462

S/C/G: 210/173/128

Height: 5'0"

Default

God you look amazing!!! Truly!!! I don't think I could ever look as hot as you!! Way to go!!!!
FunSize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:58 PM   #188  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 148

S/C/G: 188.5/112/119

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointless2011 View Post
you look amazing girl!!!! What was your exercise plan?
Thank you!! All I did for exercise was walk - I really hated the gym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri77 View Post
Great Job! Congratulations!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissBunny View Post
Congratulations! Wonderful!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinanwine View Post
There is nothing I can't say that everyone hasn't already said but you look AMAZING! I showed my boyfriend and my friend and they both said OH MY GOD. My boyfriend said you are a hottie!! hahaha. You really look freaking fantastic, stunning, TOTAL inspiration for me since I am doing WW plus working out nearly everyday. If you can look that amazing in 1 year I know I can succeed too! You make me excited to succeed and change my life!
YAY!! Thank you so much! I am really pleased to have inspired you - good luck on your journey!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk26 View Post
you look amazing! Good work!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaChristine View Post
You look HOT!! Thank you so much for posting this!! Definitely the inspiration I needed. I'm 21 and I'm at a similar weight/height (166/5'2") and it's great to see someone younger and closer to my size that accomplished their goal!

Loving the shorts with the tights! WHEN I get skinny I'm totally going to copy your style.
Haha thanks I'm a bit obsessed with tights and shorts :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunSize View Post
God you look amazing!!! Truly!!! I don't think I could ever look as hot as you!! Way to go!!!!
Haha!! Thank you And I'm sure you could!
Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:41 PM   #189  
I'm Lorna. Nice 2 meet u.
 
JustLorna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Hanover Park, IL
Posts: 45

S/C/G: 272/216/172

Height: 5'8"

Default

Sweetheart........you look sooooo beautiful! Congrats to your taking control and to be so young....you are inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best...Lorna
JustLorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:43 PM   #190  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 148

S/C/G: 188.5/112/119

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLorna View Post
Sweetheart........you look sooooo beautiful! Congrats to your taking control and to be so young....you are inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best...Lorna
Thank you so much !
Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #191  
Senior Member
 
candice1022's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Windsor Ontario Canada
Posts: 352

S/C/G: 239/see ticker/110

Height: 4ft 11inches

Default

you look amazing!!! congratulations to you for all your hard work... and i know its hard i always hit a wall after 25lbs loss. good luck to you in the future... maybe you can keep cheering the rest of us on <3
candice1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:05 PM   #192  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 148

S/C/G: 188.5/112/119

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by candice1022 View Post
you look amazing!!! congratulations to you for all your hard work... and i know its hard i always hit a wall after 25lbs loss. good luck to you in the future... maybe you can keep cheering the rest of us on <3
THANK YOU!!
Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #193  
keep on keepin on
 
airbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 67

S/C/G: 239 highest 227//227/150

Height: 5'2"

Default

Congrats! You've done a great job and look fab!
airbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #194  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 148

S/C/G: 188.5/112/119

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbear View Post
Congrats! You've done a great job and look fab!
Thank you x
Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:48 PM   #195  
Member
 
icandothis2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 80

Height: 5'5.5

Default

WOW you did a wonderful job.. Really cute clothes 2 congrats to you...
icandothis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hi everyone!! Amba Dawn Introductions 13 01-01-2012 04:17 PM
Where's My 70's show gang ????? 2Bthinagain Support Groups 53 05-18-2008 09:52 PM
Slimming world support thread SlimmingWorldChick UK Fat Chicks 749 01-25-2008 10:08 AM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.