My Story, My Pictures (37 pounds lost)

You're on Page 2 of 6
Go to
  • You are an inspiration...because looking at your pictures is like looking at me right now...more or less....whenever I'll feel like bingeing on crackers and cheese (the reason why I'm fat!) I'll make sure to log on to the site and look at your pictures!!! Thanks for posting them and sharing them with the rest of us.
  • You are gorgeous! You remind me a lot of Ellen Page (the actress) in the second photo. Congrats on the weight loss, you did it fairly quickly too!

I also agree with the bunch..I didn't like what that columnist said.
  • You look terrific leanmoomercows. I have a lot of weight to lose compared to you but you inspired me with your pics. and story.
  • you look amazing. how did you do it?
  • Congrats!
  • your post was so encouraging! congratulations for meeting your goal.

your story sounds very similar to mine...i started at 168, and my goal is 135. right now i'm close to halfway! reading your post and seeing your photos helped encourage me to keep it up!

thanks again,
    ella
  • Aw, I know all about emotional eating! I had a broken heart for another reason, but it lead to weight gain. But I'm back on track now -- Thank God! I finally let it go and put it in God's hands, have been back on track for 7 weeks now, and have lost 20 of the pounds I gained back!
  • You look great!!
  • You look great!! It's such an inspiration because 130 is my goal too, now I know what to look forward to!
  • You look hot!
  • You are definately my inspiration right now! I always start and stop diets, but I really think I can do it now. If I can even some close to looking like you I'll be happy!
  • Hooray, Leanmoomercows!!!

You have done a wonderful thing for yourself!

I didn't like the columnist's reply, either.

I hope you're feeling better these days!

Awesome work!

Jay
  • you look soooo good! congrats!
  • Amazing work!! I am looking to lose the same amount of weight.... About 30 pounds. You're definitely an inspiration.