General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 05-09-2006, 09:15 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 200/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Did pretty good today, expect for water and fruit.
Where is everyone today??

Princess- congratulations on your graduation!!

Melissa- I looked up some bikes on the net today, you have inspired me to get a new one!

Hope everyone had a great one! Deb
southerndeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:26 PM   #32  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Good Evening Everyone! Well I'm done with finals....only had one LOL! Keeping my fingers crossed for straight A's now. Got back on track with plan yesterday and have been doing fine, sticking to what I'm supposed to be doing except exercise. Havent done it for 2 days now. Not sure why not need to get back to it. I'm just not feeling committed to myself today at all, I'm surprised I havent sabatoged myself yet with my mind set. I think its PMS and maybe stress of the past 2 weeks is wearing off. Kicking myself still about last weekend and the numbers I've been seeing on the scale. I wish I knew why I did that. I get going so great I saw 223 last week, and here I am struggling to get back to 236.5 which was my last weeks weigh in. Stupid! I take 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Not gonna get me very far! sorry for my state of mind, I'll keep fighting, I'm not giving up yet!

Gotta go catch my dog she got out of the yard, I'll have to finish my whine and moan session later LOL!

~melissa
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:35 PM   #33  
Melissa

Whew...alright!

Melissa...welcome back!! Way to go on those grades!! You did so awesome! And congrats on graduating too!! Ready for a job now? Thats the scary part huh? Great job on all your hard work and dedications, its all paying off now!

Crazed...keep up the good work! You are worth it!!

Deb...I'm looking forward to this summer and going on those bike rides in the cool evenings. We've gone on 2 now and they are a workout!

Keep on shining everyone! You inspire me to keep fighting the good fight! We can do this!!

~melissa
Old 05-10-2006, 01:46 PM   #34  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Is this thread still alive?
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:49 PM   #35  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

there you guys are on page three. i would love to join I bought all my slimfast food today and ready to start. Working in little WW in there too to stay within calories.....I'm ready for this
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 03:01 PM   #36  
We're TTC!!

S/C/G: 303/281/Goal#1:271

Height: 5'3"

Hello everyone!

I have been MIA this week b/c of my work schedule and just plain crazy life! I did horrible this weekend, but I finally got it back into control Monday.

How are you all doing after the weekend? I think that in general they are getting easier for me, but this weekend we had 4 different parties to go. All of which involved cakes, pizza, and other goodies. Ughhh...

I'm sure the scale will not be kind this week!

Have a great day, everyone!
rebelridergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 03:34 PM   #37  

Hello Ladies! I was part of this thread a few months back before I decided to try another weight loss program. Needless to say, it was a very bumpy road, not just with my new plan but life in general. I am SO glad to be on steady ground again, and am ready to go back to my tried and true mode of weight loss - SlimFast.

It's great that this thread is still active and people are finding such success!
Looking forward to meeting and getting to know all you girls soon.

Haven't started back on SF as of yet, but will be by weeks end!
I hope you're all having an awesome day and taking care of yourselves.
desertdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 05:57 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 200/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Did better today than I have in a REALLY long time!
Made it to the gym, drank my water, and followed plan except no fruit yet. Will eat some later.

Melissa- I truly know how you feel!! I have been gaining and losing the same 5lbs for 2 weeks!

Losing4 & Desert- Welcome!

Rebel- You will get back on track!

Hope everyone has a great evening! Happy losing!
Debra
southerndeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:33 PM   #39  
Melissa

Hello Losing4...welcome! We'd love for you to join us!! You can do this!! And we'll be right there behind you to cheer you on to success!!!

Hey Rebel!...way to go for taking back that control on Monday! Weekends are so rough, as you know I had a bad one too but we turn it around and thats what matters! Dont give up on you just make the best choices you can this weekend...remember portions and moderation! You can do this!

Welcome back Danielle!! I've missed you terribly! Time to be in control..no more letting food be the boss! I know you are gonna succeed!

Deb....EXCELLENT job today lady!!! WOOHOO!! Keep up the good work! Lets have another day just like it tomorrow!! I know you can do it!

I had another on plan day today, feel like a fish I've had so much water. No exercise though, I just dont have the energy for it at all...not a good excuse but there it is. Got alot going on this weekend myself and will be really tough to stick to plan, I'll just do the best I can and see where the chips fall on monday. Have a wonderful Thursday!!

~melissa
Old 05-12-2006, 07:30 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 160/146/146

Hi, do you mind if I join in your slimfast group? I have been doing the diet since Monday and so far am quite happy it. I am a WW gold member that has been on holiday and slipped down that slippery slope of over indulgence, you know the one you slide down after the holiday as in last December!
We are going on holiday again next Sat so I am trying to get rid of a few pounds now and am hoping that I won't gain too many while away. We have just got back from a trip to the Grand canyon/ Vegas and I didn't gain any on that one.

Well nice talking to you, I guess I'll go and change my siggy now It's great when you change it for good but OH dear, I have to add pounds this time.

Chezz
chezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 07:43 AM   #41  

Well done the siggy, not too painfull.

Chezz
Old 05-12-2006, 08:34 AM   #42  

test
Old 05-12-2006, 08:41 AM   #43