General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-30-2004, 10:40 AM   #1  
No more excuses!

S/C/G: 265/234/150

Height: 5'7"

Question Question about the FitDay website

Good morning!

I just started on FitDay yesterday, and I looked around there for an answer to this question, but had no luck. Is there a way to enter vitamins there?? I enter all my food and it says I'm deficient on a few minerals, but my vitamin bottle says it gives me 100% of all the ones FitDay says I'm missing. I tried entering them as a custom food, but it doesn't give me blanks for everything that's in there. Vitamin K, for instance. It says I got no Vitamin K yesterday, but that's because there wasn't a blank for Vitamin K on the "create custom food" screen where I created my vitamin.

Any thoughts?
Amberlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:10 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Amber, what I did was enter the nutrients for my daily vitamin, I personally take flintstones lol yeah yeah I know but it works. I don't worry about all the nutrients that arent on the fit day module, because I know that If I take my vitamin I'm getting it Way to go on taking the daily vite, thats awesome!!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 09:41 PM   #3  
DNW

Dear Amberlyn:

I have been using Fitday.com since 9/11/02. It has helped me get really honest about my food and given me insights to what works and what doesn't work when I am trying to lose.

I am now 246.5 down from 269.5, for a total loss of 23 lbs just from using the site everyday and being able to put EVERYHTHING in EVERYDAY, whether I am watching what I eat or not. There is nothing as telling as daily accountability. Don't get hung up on the vitamin thing...you'll be fine. Just keep recording that food and at some point you will even be weighing and measuring food without giving it a second thought.

I wish you the best and remember slow and steady wins the race!!!!!!

Carol
DNW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 12:49 AM   #4  
No more excuses!

S/C/G: 265/234/150

Height: 5'7"

Thank you, ladies! I'm already enjoying the information I'm getting from the site. It IS enlightening to see an analysis of your food intake from different angles and see where you should adjust.
Amberlyn is offline   Reply With Quote