General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/256/145

Height: 5'8 1/2

Default Weight loss before boobs!!

Hi guys, I am pretty new here so to speak, i joined last year but haven't really been on here for support due to falling off the wagon so many times lol

I have a pretty general question, and i know that time limits shouldn't really be put on weight loss but..

I am hoping (currently saving) to be getting my boobs done around August next year (so 13 months away) to return them to their former gloary so to speak

My goal is to be at 67kg by this point. As much as i want them done and i have waited so long for them, i can't see the point in getting a nice set of boobies if the rest of me is still not up to scratch.

I currently weight 107kg (236lbs) and am 173cm (5'8"). Do you think that 40kg in 13 months is a realistic goal?

Any sucsess stories and input in general would be appreciated.
Thanks girls
Jayne89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:03 AM   #2  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Hello! I think I may have to do the same thing - get the girls done, heh! But you are lucky you get to start saving now.

I honestly think it is possible if you stick to it. 40kg is approx. 88 pounds, right? So, 88lbs divided by 12 months would be less than 7 and half pounds per month, equaling less than 2 lbs per week. You may be able to lose a lot at first depending on what you are gonna be doing for weight/fat loss but it will likely slow down somewhat as you get smaller and closer to goal.

Good luck!!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:46 AM   #3  

You may hit some plateaus on the way but with the right program, motivation, perseverance and support you'll be able to do it!
NateC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:58 AM   #4  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

It's possible... but don't you want to make sure you have some success at long term maintenance, first? That's harder than the loss, for a lot of people!! I'd hate for you to get to where you want to be, get your boobs done, and then struggle. It takes a lot of tweaking to find the right maintenance range, for some of us.
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:05 AM   #5  

If you really do want your boobs done.. definitely make sure you lose the weight before.. because otherwise if you end up losing the weight afterwards, it'll screw them up all over again.

I lost like 3 bra sizes in the process of getting the goo off lol and I can tell you.. well.. you can imagine. Gravity's a *****

And it's definitely possible!!
VickyK is offline   Reply With Quote